• USA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Humosar is gay translate from Swedish to english.
What the fuk are you trying to communuicate to us regulars? Make sence or make haste the fuk away frum here.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Sweden has become a transsexual haven of distopic human rubbish. Peeple who cannot decide will of course not represent anyrhing other than distopia, if you cannot replicate you will of course become extinct dispite the popularity of your disfunction. Good luck freak. However the freaks have made notable transmissive advances in history, but this modern fake change is doomed to failure, cuz of the idiocy of exponents. A simple rifle butt to the head will erase them from the progression of historical signifiganece. They ARE BUT AN WEXPRESSION AN idea not a realzation just an aberatION, TRANSGENDERS cannot replicate the required compliment of humanity. I have no fukkin sympathy for them, and they should be exterminated as soon as possible. We are here to replicate and if thgat function is beyound you then you are wasting oxygen and vegetable matter and of course invite extinction. So you should just fuk off voluntarilly like a nice persion would do, you freak.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Seems to me that Mr TalkingTogheter is trying to baffle us with his worldly intelligence (matter of opinion)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Religion isn't everything but one hate objects is Okey.

I hate nothing, nothing commands my hate. However, thier are numerous subjects that exite my interest, hate is a slow clumsy medium, better you use your wit if you have ', of course youre not stupid, a bit slow perhaps, keep AT IT AND YOUJ,LL GET UP TO SPEED aND Oonce you,re up tio your speed who knows? On the internet you should be confronted with your intiloectual superiors almost immradiatly however this unfortunatly not yheje case

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
*Butter" minds beaten into a n ice scream shape is always fun for a while.

Watching them turn into drool as the room warms up is also fun for a bit too.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Better minds beating you injt.o submission is the way to go[/QY

Youi can of course opt for democrazy, which ensures your diminuation as a power structure , yer too stupid to rule stupid, youy can,t even read this sentence, you stupid piece of wood, you,ll keep us warm, at kleast
I would burn most, however this may not come to pass

I spilled somathing on my keyboatrd an while ago,

[]leasedisregard the ]revious submition, I was not in control of misself, da gobernment mackshine wus turenwe on. the p rAYS WUZ OVERWHELMING, EYE COULDN,T HEP MISEF.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
When that 'one hate' is 'all the people that aren't part of out little collective' (capitalists, merchants rather than consumers) that might be a problem rather than a blessing. At least 'bad English' keeps the loco trolls away most of the time. What are they fishing for, can't be talent as this place is not one for humanists.
The last few members all have the same traits and all come from the same place the World Bank is located. They control the medical industry worldwide, fortunately they do not control Murphy's Law. Power failures happen from the inside.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
I hate nothing, nothing commands my hate. However, thier are numerous subjects that exite my interest, hate is a slow clumsy medium, better you use your wit if you have ', of course youre not stupid, a bit slow perhaps, keep AT IT AND YOUJ,LL GET UP TO SPEED aND Oonce you,re up tio your speed who knows? On the internet you should be confronted with your intiloectual superiors almost immradiatly however this unfortunatly not yheje case
Sorry, old friend, I wanted to give you a +, but it turned into a - minus. Have forgotten how to rate. Everything is complicated here.

So, please, forgive me. :-(

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Sorry, old friend, I wanted to give you a +, but it turned into a - minus. Have forgotten how to rate. Everything is complicated here.

So, please, forgive me. :-(

I was crushed when I saw that. I think I,ll be alright now even without the mandatory hug usually delivered in delicate situations like this.

I hope your sleep went uninterrupted by your innocent misstep,. You are forgiven of course. I think I,ll be OK after a bit.
Maybe some more beer is in order.