The good relations between Muslims and Americans

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Well Eanassir, they don't want to have good relations with Muslim countries because they need a boogy man to justify their endless need to war. You may be in luck though. The Trumpster has set his sights on China, but Iran is still a target as they dumped the US dollar a few years ago. Anyway, if Trump goes after China, there won't be an Earth or humans left to worry about and it will all be in Allah's hands.

BTW: most of the intelligent people in the US are immigrants and the Dumpster want to deport them leaving mostly ignorant hillbillies and high school drop outs
With all due respect Cliffy because I like you, you don't have a clue about Americans. Maybe you watch too much TV.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Muslims who are more than 1500 millions in the Muslims countries extending over Africa, Asia and Europe.. they wish to have good relation with the American people and with the rest of the peoples of the world.

Muslims admire the scientific advances and the high education of the American people, and wish for them and for themselves more advances and prosperity.

Muslims like to have mutual good relations and advantages for both the American states and the Muslim countries.

While the Ugly Zionists: the enemy of Jesus Christ and of Prophet Mohammed ..
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Their_Stand_Against_the_Christ_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Their_Stand_Against_the_Christ_

the Ugly Zionists the enemy of Muslims and the true enemy of America .. these Ugly Zionists it is they who provoke the hatred against Muslims and the Islam .. and that is for an obvious purpose.

But the educated and oriented people among the Americans know this very well, and the Zionists cannot cheat people with their lies and propaganda.

==============================================================

What Muslims gain from the good relations with the American people:
I invite Muslims to have a good relation with the American people, and they will gain much scientific advantages and of their technology and other scientific disciplines.

Muslims are evil. Israel is the only sane place in the middle east.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Every good in Canada is good for Canada.
So why all the hatred threads against Muslims in this Canadian forum? You did not open your mouth then?
Why all this provoking against Muslims, and you did not open your mouth!? :-x

Selfsame, just so you know, you have posted more threads on religious topics than there are anti-Muslim threads on the forum. Yes there is a lot of anti-Muslim posting in some threads but there is also support shown for the Canadian Muslim community. You do yourself no favors by continuing to post passages from the Quran. Anyone interested in learning more about it will not be coming here for knowledge. Spending more time in other topics and letting us know your opinion on other subjects is a much better idea, IMO.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Selfsame, just so you know, you have posted more threads on religious topics than there are anti-Muslim threads on the forum. Yes there is a lot of anti-Muslim posting in some threads but there is also support shown for the Canadian Muslim community. You do yourself no favors by continuing to post passages from the Quran. Anyone interested in learning more about it will not be coming here for knowledge. Spending more time in other topics and letting us know your opinion on other subjects is a much better idea, IMO.

Endless propaganda about "Zionists" will not make them go away, either.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Fanatical Islamic terrorists are evil, ts. Spreading sh*t like this doesn't help your cause. If you support Israel, speak to it and leave the racist comments out out it.

Endless propaganda about "Zionists" will not make them go away, either.

No it won't but I have to pick my battles, CC.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Fanatical Islamic terrorists are evil, ts. Spreading sh*t like this doesn't help your cause. If you support Israel, speak to it and leave the racist comments out out it.

No it won't but I have to pick my battles, CC.

You have to speak to sesame in words he understands.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

Here are the five tenets of Moodism.

1. Hurt no one.
2. Love everyone.
3. Help those in need.
4. Meditate, and be one with the universe.
5. Partake of the kush.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Give me one good reason why Americans are so trustworthy?

When foreign policy is date rape for financial advantage you're bound to piss somebody off. That gap when the assisted is abandoned (as in Afghanistan) is going to be filled by somebody too. Sadly, Uncle Sam's history of armed meddling is a long one that's not likely to change with the current administration either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Wars

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Muslims who are more than 1500 millions in the Muslims countries extending over Africa, Asia and Europe.. they wish to have good relation with the American people and with the rest of the peoples of the world.

As they so succinctly demonstrated on 9/11! :)

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I will change the term from the Ugly Zionists to the Cruel Zionists; it is more proper in fact.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So Cruel Zionists, when anyone speaks about the Quran and the Islam, you know by heart your song:
Islam is against woman, rapist, savage, ignorant, etc.

Don't you ashame from lying to yourselves before lying to others?

If the Quran was like you lie, then what are you in reality? And you follow Satan, and you follow the atheism, the disbelief and encourage every disobedience of God and His Commandments?

What are you along all your history: read it carefully: it is the disobedience, and the opposition to your own prophets before other prophets.
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Rebellion_against_Their_Prophet_
<quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Rebellion_against_Their_Prophet_>

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Your not even trying anymore...

He's a zealot. He is incapable of rational thought. He can only mindlessly cut and paste garbage from a fictional book called the Quran.

Moodah first came to earth approximately 2500 years ago, armed with the five tenets of Moodism. The rules were simple and have not changed at all since the early days. Thousands of years before he was born, George Harrison was seen as a future mover of Moodism.

"Give me love, give me love, give me peace on earth," is what Moodists have been saying for thousands of years. George would have told you this, if he was still with us.

Here again are the five tenets of Moo-dism.

1. Hurt no one.
2. Love everyone.
3. Help those in need.
5. Partake of the kush.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLsKWWF94cw

But, Great Moodah, what about the devils we see everyday? How can you love a group of people that kills and destroys every day?

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Moodah's answer was simple.

They are demons. They are the creation of nature's dark, evil side.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

On the contrary: the Zionist state is the source of all evil in the Middle East, and will cause much harm to all the world and is a danger to the world peace; it is the mistake in the equation.

Once this Zionist entity disappears, every trouble will be solved and peace will settle in the entire world.

Moreover, the Zionism is not natural or something coming naturally: the Zionist state in Palestine was extraordinarily invented, and cunningly imposed by force and by deceit.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

Moodah teaches that nature maintains a balance. As evil increases, as we have seen in the ME, nature will correct it. This region is full of hate and ignorance. She might send down disease or pestilence. She might sterilize the population. She might create a series of weather events, or she could simply allow the great fire to swallow them.

Mother Nature answers to no man.

Here again are the five tenets of Moo-dism.

1. Hurt no one.
2. Love everyone.
3. Help those in need.
5. Partake of the kush.
---

Oh great Moodah, what is life?

Life is good times, spent with friends and the love of family...and the occasional bratwurst.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XFfUt7HQWM

Buffy

Nominee Member
Jan 3, 2017
U.S.A.
On the contrary: the Zionist state is the source of all evil in the Middle East, and will cause much harm to all the world and is a danger to the world peace; it is the mistake in the equation.

Once this Zionist entity disappears, every trouble will be solved and peace will settle in the entire world.

Moreover, the Zionism is not natural or something coming naturally: the Zionist state in Palestine was extraordinarily invented, and cunningly imposed by force and by deceit.
Well selfsame I'm sure you know all about force and deceit. I they ever allow you upstairs in your mosque you'll learn even more about it.