The dream of Abu Abd-Allah

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Abu Abd-Allah, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, who died in the year 1991, after the first American invasion of Iraq by George Bush the father ..
Abu Abd-Allah more than once told me about his dream; he said:

I was thinking: God I am only one individual, and these Arab and Muslims do not take my advice, and these states of the infidels and unbelievers, You God have given them power .. so how can I rule on the Arab and Muslims !?

So I saw a dream during sleep:

I saw a bridge on a river, and a rascal one was on the bridge, that rascal was hurting and transgressing on people who could not do anything to him ..
So I went directly towards him and just touched him, and the rascal fell in the river, and started to move and jerk then he was drowned in that river.
The people who were on the bridge came to me (they wore various dress style of the Arab and Muslims) and they said to me:
"God bless you; you have saved us from this rascal; so now we will make you our king."

Then I awoke, and an angel came and interpreted that dream to me [by inspiration]; he said:

The rascal are the Jews; they transgress on Muslims who cannot do anything to get rid from them, and God will give you victory over them and you will defeat them .. and so the Arab and Muslims will make you their king ... and by this way you will have the sovereignty and will rule as their king.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
And with his fist, hitting on their heads, he will smash his enemies, and those who mocked him.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Avro sure does like play acting. How many is it now? Seven or eight profiles.

It's easy. Like looking through a window.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The call of Abu Abd-Allah is to God alone:

The interpreter of the Quran and Bible invited people to worship God alone without associate, patron or son.
In addition, he interpreted the Quran revelations both the plain and the ambiguous which none knows their meaning but only God Most Gracious.

Quran 41: 33, which means:
(And who is better in speech than one who:
calls [people] to [worship and obey] God [alone],
and does righteous [work]
and says: "I am one of those submitting themselves [to God's command?]"
)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/41.htm#a41_33
quran-ayat.com/pret/41.htm#a41_33

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The call to God is the call of truth:

Quran 13: 14, which means:
( His [preaching] is the preaching of truth a ; but those who call to other than Him, they answer them not at all)

15 a It means: The one who invites people to God alone, and forbids the worshipping of idols, then his invitation is an invitation of truth, and he is correct in his inviting [others to God], and if he asks his need from God, He will answer him.

More information is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_14
quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_14

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Any relation to Val Halla?

^* your Quran is a book of hate and violence.
It belongs in outdoor toilets.

Hey, we keep only NON PC comics in the outhouse...but I won't lie, there is a half moon on the door.

My dear ol mom ( The DVM, RIP) used to like to keep Forum magazine in stacks out there
:)

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
People, respond to God's messenger who calls to God alone:

Quran 46: 31-32, which mean:
(31. "Our people, respond to [Mohammed] who calls to God, and believe in the [Quran]; so that [God] may forgive you [that which has passed] of your sins, and save you from a painful punishment [in the Next Life.]"

32. And whoso does not respond, to [the messenger] who calls to God, shall not frustrate or escape [from God’s power] in the earth, and shall not have any patrons beside Him [to deliver him from God's punishment.]

Such [who do not respond to the apostle of God] are in obvious error [away from the truth!]”

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/46.htm#a46_31
quran-ayat.com/pret/46.htm#a46_31

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Avro, if you wish to pretend you are someone else, you will have to study your subject.

There are five glaring errors in your presentation.

You are fun to toy with.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Quran 4: 171, which means:
(People of the Book [: the Gospel], do not exaggerate in your religion nor say aught concerning God save the truth.

The Messiah: Jesus the son of Mary was but a messenger of God, and His "word", that He cast to Mary and a "spirit" [coming] from His [neighborhood],

so believe in God and [all] His messengers.

Say not "Trinity"; desist [from such words], it will be better for you; for God is One God; Far Exalted is He above having any son. To Him belong all the [cosmic destructive factors] in the [gaseous] heavens, and [the sudden destructive factors] on earth.

God suffices for a One Who records your acts
)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_171
quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_171

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Here is an excellent recitation of the Quran soora 98:

[youtube]zGvfb68FLK4[/youtube]​

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
What?

Lol!

Oh this will be fun.

What other profiles are mine not named Avro?

Avro 1, Avro 2, Avro 3, Avro 4
The 'one before Avro', the 'one after Avro', the 'one to the left of Avro' and the 'one to the right of Avro' .. and 'curse on Avro's opponent' if you like in addition to Trumphy :lol: