The dimensions of denial

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I think Cobalt kid needs to have a few sessions with a climate psychologist. Whatever the f-ck that is but there really are psychologists who call themselves climate scientists.

He is having a reddie attack it seems.

I think this time I'll pay him back.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I think Cobalt kid needs to have a few sessions with a climate psychologist. Whatever the f-ck that is but there really are psychologists who call themselves climate scientists.

If you don't want to discuss the extensive Global Warming denial fraud documented here then don't, personal attacks serve no rational purpose at all.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well it is fact that there are psychologists who call themselves climate scientists but apparently blue balls (Cobalt Kid) denies they exist.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It is not just special interests that doubt the system. The governments went along with
the pro global warming crowd and promoted the position. The whole environmental
deal was done to sell new cars, new fridges and promote walking everywhere and God
knows what else
Then comes information that some of these findings were little more the propaganda
and the stuff of what more contributions were worth. Government and the Green
movement or new religion has lost its credibility with many of us. While I don't believe in
wasting or polluting I don't subscribe to the notion that we have to all go round in sack cloth
and ashes repenting for enjoying ourselves. I will let religious zealots do that for me.
When these people spew this green phony information crap I feel like going outside and
letting my Silverado run for half an hour.
To think we can master world climate changes that are already normal changes is nonsense.
Lets all go to the coast and stop the tide from coming in We can lump it in with the other guys
and drink some patriot beer or something on the beach.

A nice Conservative view held by the Tea Party. Hand over your heart now. lol

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The same goes for you.

This is an issue of vital importance for millions of Canadians, how about a little respect for them.

It is. The Cult of Global Warming wants the money of millions of Canadians and will stop at nothing to get it.

I have all the respect for Canada who finally stood up to the thieves and conspiracy nuts.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Call up this psychologist/climate scientist to set up some sessions. He's real.

Climate Science Program: Iowa State University

Off-limits: Personal attacks, cursing, anything 18+, adult-themed comments.

I guess we'll discover if the reporting system on this forum works at all.

I'm trying to have a rational debate about a matter of vital interest to million of Canadians on a site supposedly dedicated to them. How about showing there is something more to Canada than the lowest common denominator having the last word.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

I'm trying to have a rational debate about a matter of vital interest to million of Canadians on a site supposedly dedicated to them. How about showing there is something more to Canada than the lowest common denominator having the last word.
Boring.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Oh Jesus. Now your going to make poor Locutus have to clean his screen after a bursting in laughter while sipping coffee and reading your ridiculous claim?

Wow.

Maybe you and Peabody can find a psychologist/climate scientist that does group sessions at sliding scale rates.

Oops

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
It is not just special interests that doubt the system. The governments went along with
the pro global warming crowd and promoted the position. The whole environmental
deal was done to sell new cars, new fridges and promote walking everywhere and God
knows what else
Then comes information that some of these findings were little more the propaganda
and the stuff of what more contributions were worth. Government and the Green
movement or new religion has lost its credibility with many of us. While I don't believe in
wasting or polluting I don't subscribe to the notion that we have to all go round in sack cloth
and ashes repenting for enjoying ourselves. I will let religious zealots do that for me.
When these people spew this green phony information crap I feel like going outside and
letting my Silverado run for half an hour.
To think we can master world climate changes that are already normal changes is nonsense.
Lets all go to the coast and stop the tide from coming in We can lump it in with the other guys
and drink some patriot beer or something on the beach.
Exactly. And ever notice that those who promote the Global Warming do it by zipping around the world in expensive jets, live in huge energy hogging mansions (Al Gore) and generally don't practice what they preach?

You are not debating. You are having a hissy fit against anybody who doesn't buy your kool aid hook line and sinker.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

One little piece of advice.......If you're dissatisfied with the response to your multiple global warming threads....you can bloody well quit starting them....

But I forgot that religious fanatics are honour bound to spread their mantra:roll:

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
As there's not even been an attempt to counter the evidence that Global Warming denial is in fact fraud as laid out by the evidence I've presented above and the only response with one exception has been people in support of that fraud turning this into an opportunity to make personal attacks against me and act in a harassing manner, I'm going to have to look at the legality of what going on here before proceeding any further.

Also of serious consideration is the implied if not outright stated Global Warming denial bias of this site when you look at the permanent threads.

- How the GW myth is perpetuated.
- Our cooling world
- Death knell for AGW
- Global Warming the greatest Scam in history

with one ambiguous thread that may counter the implied bias.

Supposedly this site protects our rights to discuss things of concern to members, with a focus on Canada judging from the site title.

Off-limits: Personal attacks, cursing, anything 18+, adult-themed comments.

As Global Warming is of great interest to me and all Canadians based on the best evidence and there doesn't seem to be any real way to discuss it here without harassment, I'll be looking into whether any of what's going one here is legally actionable in any way, including how it's moderated.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
As Global Warming is of great interest to me and all Canadians.

Listen............perhaps you could refrain from telling me what is "of great interest" to me, or any other Canadian besides, of course, yourself.

I'll be looking into whether any of what's going one here is legally actionable in any way, including how it's moderated.

THAT is hilarious!! It is a private site.
Really, you post stuff like this and actually expect people to take you seriously???

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
As Global Warming is of great interest to me and all Canadians based on the best evidence and there doesn't seem to be any real way to discuss it here without harassment, I'll be looking into whether any of what's going one here is legally actionable in any way, including how it's moderated.

Boo ****ing hoo!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Also of serious consideration is the implied if not outright stated Global Warming denial bias of this site when you look at the permanent threads.

- Our cooling world
- Death knell for AGW

You seem to think we should be obligated to believe in something based on scenarios and no proof.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
You guys have it all wrong. It is not AGW, it's CCD. Climate Change Denial.
I can't ascribe one iota of credibility to any of this because you don't call it what I say it should be called. You'll have to start this thread over using the proper names and terminology otherwise I will not agree with you. Even though I know nothing about this subject, just like all of you, I still will blindly disagree unless I say otherwise.
I hope this brings some sense to this debate.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
As there's not even been an attempt to counter the evidence that Global Warming denial is in fact fraud as laid out by the evidence I've presented above and the only response with one exception has been people in support of that fraud turning this into an opportunity to make personal attacks against me and act in a harassing manner, I'm going to have to look at the legality of what going on here before proceeding any further.

- Our cooling world
- Death knell for AGW

with one ambiguous thread that may counter the implied bias.

Supposedly this site protects our rights to discuss things of concern to members, with a focus on Canada judging from the site title.

In my opinion, it's all alarmist bullshyte. No different than the vacuous idiots that constantly spout that the 2nd coming is arriving and we are all gonna die by God's hand (except for a select few).

If you have a problem with that, then you can just suck my johnson.

Really? Are you really that much of an idiot? YOU have the choice of being here or not. No one is forcing you to log onto this site nor is anyone forcing you to read what is posted. There is an ignore feature that you can use if you are so inclined. If not, then quite yer fu ckin bitchin.