The Bizarre Case of "Admiral Mark Norman"

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Norman is the second torpedo which will finish off the good ship Justine.

Second...or maybe third. There's every possibility that this new revelation of Liberal confidentiality breaches in the Glenn Joyal Supreme Court appointment process will require further investigation.

Trudeau may think that he and his cronies can violate ethical standards for their political gain by demeaning and jeopardizing the SCC selection process and the integrity of SCC appointees, but I have a feeling he's about to find out that he's not immune to the consequences of such action.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I have a feeling that regardless of what happens or why - you will decide you were right all along.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
I have a feeling that regardless of what happens or why - you will decide you were right all along.

I have decided you are a total f**king moron with your head firmly planted up your ass... I believe I'm right about that. Is there anyone on this forum that disagrees with my assessment? Anyone...anyone at all??

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Second...or maybe third. There's every possibility that this new revelation of Liberal confidentiality breaches in the Glenn Joyal Supreme Court appointment process will require further investigation.

Trudeau may think that he and his cronies can violate ethical standards for their political gain by demeaning and jeopardizing the SCC selection process and the integrity of SCC appointees, but I have a feeling he's about to find out that he's not immune to the consequences of such action.
I have a feeling you are right, Dec.

I keep thinking of that old adage 'Be careful what you wish for'. I wished for this government to fail. I wished for the little potato to be shown for the shallow, arrogant, entitled person I felt he was since the incident in the HOC when strode arrogantly across the floor, grabbed MP Brown by the arm telling MPs to 'get the bleep out of the way and elbowing MP Ruth Brosseau in the chest as he shoved his through the other MPs on the floor. Then without so much as a backward glance, apology or pause continued on his way. I remember thinking then that this man was all show and no go. Talk about True Colors - they were on full display that day. He followed that little bit of drama up by again crossing the floor to engage in a verbal argument with Tom Mulcair.

That is the real Justin Trudeau. Anyone who would so blatantly break House protocol believes themselves to be above such petty little inconveniences and thus free to do as they see fit. They are sad, small and extremely narcissistic people. They do not make good leaders as the opinion of others really doesn't matter to them. They would never be ready to hold an office as important as that of the Prime Minister of Canada. He does not deserve the title of the Right Honorable for he is neither. With every day that goes by and this sordid tale continues, Justin Trudeau brings shame upon himself and in reflection, Canada.

If anyone needs to 'speak up' it is our Prime Minister.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I have a feeling you are right, Dec.

I keep thinking of that old adage 'Be careful what you wish for'. I wished for this government to fail. I wished for the little potato to be shown for the shallow, arrogant, entitled person I felt he was since the incident in the HOC when strode arrogantly across the floor, grabbed MP Brown by the arm telling MPs to 'get the bleep out of the way and elbowing MP Ruth Brosseau in the chest as he shoved his through the other MPs on the floor. Then without so much as a backward glance, apology or pause continued on his way. I remember thinking then that this man was all show and no go. Talk about True Colors - they were on full display that day. He followed that little bit of drama up by again crossing the floor to engage in a verbal argument with Tom Mulcair.

That is the real Justin Trudeau. Anyone who would so blatantly break House protocol believes themselves to be above such petty little inconveniences and thus free to do as they see fit. They are sad, small and extremely narcissistic people. They do not make good leaders as the opinion of others really doesn't matter to them. They would never be ready to hold an office as important as that of the Prime Minister of Canada. He does not deserve the title of the Right Honorable for he is neither. With every day that goes by and this sordid tale continues, Justin Trudeau brings shame upon himself and in reflection, Canada.

If anyone needs to 'speak up' it is our Prime Minister.
As the conservative ad said . Just not ready . Nice hair though .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Crickets....

Not looking too good, Hemorrhoid.
I don't seem to have a lot of support with the white natty climate change deniers.

Maybe if i put on a yellow vest and join in on one of the "immigration debates"

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
I don't seem to have a lot of support with the white natty climate change deniers.

Maybe if i put on a yellow vest and join in on one of the "immigration debates"

Maybe...or maybe you could just try to quit being such a complete douche.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Maybe...or maybe you could just try to quit being such a complete douche.

Asking HOID not to be what he is would be like asking the sun not to rise tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point HOID is simply desolate that his beloved LIE-berals are sunk in such DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor HOID has been reduced to spouting easily ridiculed Fake News now that LIE-beral policy has been so THOROUGHLY DISGRACED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Asking HOID not to be what he is would be like asking the sun not to rise tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point HOID is simply desolate that his beloved LIE-berals are sunk in such DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor HOID has been reduced to spouting easily ridiculed Fake News now that LIE-beral policy has been so THOROUGHLY DISGRACED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He believes in pee pee tapes . That says enough .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Missing from the context here is that no normal person would ever want to find themselves in agreement with any of you deplorables

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The SNC Lavalin scandal pisses me off but this.............this sickens me. And pisses me off. The libs sacrificed Admiral Norman in order to get their other big donor- Irving - the contract. Once Marie gets him cleared of the charge, she should sue the feds for a multi-million dollar settlement along with a full public apology.
Admiral Norman delivered a much needed warship on time and on budget in spite of the "Canadian system" of corrupt public works contracting. That hasn't happened since World War II and success like that really embarasses and galls the party in power. The Navy snuck it through in spite of the government.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Nothing the navy does makes the slightest difference to anything or anyone