That's NOT all, Folks! Trump's going to get 4 more years

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Yes ,do you really know what is amazing ? Mockingbird the worldly open minded poster not interested in electoral theft if it favours her side . Please do not volunteer for electoral duties in Canada . Who needs blind scrutineers ?
Not interested in electoral theft? Why? Because you say so? Who are you again? I haven't seen definitive proof of "electoral theft" in Trump's loss, have you? And what exactly is my side?

Reactions: Cliffy

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Hey Blackie - If you live to be 600 you won't have the smarts or savvy that Mockingbird has, you don't even have enough brains to keep your mouth shut!
Ah thanks JLM, but he's pretty harmless. Besides, most of what he says here is only meant to impress pgs and the rest in his message board bromance. So none of it is taken seriously.

Reactions: JLM

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Not interested in electoral theft? Why? Because you say so? Who are you again? I haven't seen definitive proof of "electoral theft" in Trump's loss, have you? And what exactly is my side?
Obviously you side with the Democrats and other left leaning parties . And if you believe there was no cheating in the election go right ahead , about 25% of Americans and 75% of Canadians believe that as well . It is telling , as to who am I , exactly as you a poster on these message boards .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Obviously you side with the Democrats and other left leaning parties . And if you believe there was no cheating in the election go right ahead , about 25% of Americans and 75% of Canadians believe that as well . It is telling , as to who am I , exactly as you a poster on these message boards .
Side with the Democrats? What does that even mean. You know pgs, it is possible to not support Trump while not "siding" with the Democrats. Until I see definitive proof that there was widespread "cheating" in the election I will doubt that there was. Sort of like if I was a juror, before convicting someone of a crime I would want to be presented with definitive proof, wouldn't you? Have you knowledge of definitive proof that "cheating" took place during the election? If so I would be more than interested in seeing it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Ah thanks JLM, but he's pretty harmless. Besides, most of what he says here is only meant to impress pgs and the rest in his message board bromance. So none of it is taken seriously.
You got that right, MB! Neither one of them are direct descendants of Albert Einstein. :)

Reactions: Mockingbird

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Side with the Democrats? What does that even mean. You know pgs, it is possible to not support Trump while not "siding" with the Democrats. Until I see definitive proof that there was widespread "cheating" in the election I will doubt that there was. Sort of like if I was a juror, before convicting someone of a crime I would want to be presented with definitive proof, wouldn't you? Have you knowledge of definitive proof that "cheating" took place during the election? If so I would be more than interested in seeing it.
Yes you are willfully blind or adept at the talking points .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Yes you are willfully blind or adept at the talking points .
Before I can take you seriously you may want to grab a dictionary and look up the word adept my friend. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the compliment.

Last edited:

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Thank you professor .
Oh you're more than welcome, it really is my pleasure.

Care to answer my questions I posted before you got schooled? Would you convict someone of a crime without definitive evidence? Have you, in your possession, definitive proof that there was widespread "cheating" during this election?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Care to answer my questions I posted before you got schooled? Would you convict someone of a crime without definitive evidence? Have you, in your possession, definitive proof that there was widespread "cheating" during this election?
It's been reported over and over ad infinitum that there was no widespread cheating and that makes perfect sense as we know there was dozens of scrutineers at every polling station from both sides. Trump is just a whiny bitch!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Where there is smoke there is usually fire , do I have evidence ? What kind of question is that ? Do you have proof there was not ? Dominion Voting Machines could provide evidence , do you think it possible that these machines could be calibrated to favour one candidate over the other ? Do you think the videos of poll workers pulling out suitcases full of ballots after counting was finished for the evening are false Or just innocent tampering ?
I know you are fine with that as long as your favoured party wins . Remember though what is good for the goose is good for the gander .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's been reported over and over ad infinitum that there was no widespread cheating and that makes perfect sense as we know there was dozens of scrutineers at every polling station from both sides. Trump is just a whiny bitch!
It has been reported . Hey it was reported that Y2K was going to crash all the worlds computers and we were all going to die .
It has been reported that the artic would be ice free by 2012 and we were all going to die .
Remember when it was reported that acid rain was going to kill us all ?
Did the failing ozone lair fry you , it was reported .