Tattoo Design

AmberEyes

Sunshine
Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver Island
I have a small little tattoo of a spider on my left hip. I designed it when I was 12, and on my 13th birthday my mother got it for me. It's a symbol of the goddess :)

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
My wife went for a consultation for her Tattoo repair (the one I mentioned earlier in the thread) and she is getting the one on the left on Nov. 12th.:smile:

It will be on left side above her hip level with her lower back.:love10:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I have a temporary climbing rose around my ankle at the moment. :) (And a baby dragon across my lower back.)
I get temps because I can change the tats to fit my likes. :)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Well, it's been ages since I started this thread, but, here it is.... the final tattoo hubby got a week ago.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I don't know how! Okay... I'll make it my avatar for a while.
I like it.
My latest are a red rose on my left shoulder (posterior side), a blue and pink butterfly on my lower tummy just by my right hip, and Tigger on my left bun.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I put one on now and then, that my grandkids give me,
on the back of a paper, keep it for awhile, then wash it
off, those are my favourite.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I put one on now and then, that my grandkids give me,
on the back of a paper, keep it for awhile, then wash it
off, those are my favourite.
Yup. Me, too. I like the washable ones. Then I can change them like I change my clothes. lol

Quinten33

Jun 27, 2012
Hey Michelle,

Do you still have the architecture of a maple leaf picture? Can you upload it again? I really like that as piece of art. Who made it?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Karrie, I never saw the tattoo when it was your Avatar. Would you mind posting it again?:)

Hey Michelle,

Do you still have the architecture of a maple leaf picture? Can you upload it again? I really like that as piece of art. Who made it?

Michelle hasn't been here since August 2010, so I don't think you'll have too much luck with regards to your request.;)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Still don't understand the attraction of tats. Was driving around Kitchener last week and my daughter, who was riding shotgun, says, "Dad, there's a biker chick on a bike, she's not wearing a shirt and she has tats on her boobs." I told her they were called tit-tats and have a minty flavour.