Swedish Riots

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Just out of curiosity, which version of Islam do you follow?

Shia? Sunni? One of the other branches?
Are you Hindus or another idolater group: worshiping the cow or what?
To me, I am neither Shia nor Sunni but I follow the Quran.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The question is Why do they insist to burn the Quran?
The thing that you, Zionists, evade.
And why have the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv entered inside the Aqsa Mosque to transgress on Muslim worshiping God there?
Also you evade this.
And it is the frank transgression on God, His book and His mosque and His servants!?

Quran 2: 114, which means:
(And who is worse, with his wrong-doing, than one who bars the mosques of God, so that His Name be not rehearsed in them, and contribute to their desertion? a)
....................................................................................................................................................................................................

a To desert the mosque: to make little number of people go to it; therefore, because they barred the believers from entering and worshipping God in the mosque, they did strive to desert the mosque.
Similarly, anyone who prevents people from prayer and worship in any mosque or is a factor in preventing people, then he too has worked to desert the mosque.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The question is Why do they insist to burn the Quran?
The thing that you, Zionists, evade.
And why have the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv entered inside the Aqsa Mosque to transgress on Muslim worshiping God there?
Also you evade this.
And it is the frank transgression on God, His book and His mosque and His servants!?

why not?? Seems like a fun thing to do… troll a bunch of fanatic muzzies.. 😂😂

Reactions: taxslave

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yesterday, after reading your posts and your joy with what happens to Muslims and their Quran and their Aqsa Mosque,
I consulted God about your outcome and I found this great aya of the Quran 29: 40, which means:
(Each [of these] We seized according to his sin:
We sent against some of them a pebble swarm
i,
and some were seized by the blast
j,
and We cleft the earth open with some of them
k,
and some We drowned [in the water.]
l
God would never wrong them m, but they were wont to wrong themselves n.)
................................................................................................................................................................................................

i Those were the people of Lot.
j i.e. the great sound of the earth and its noise when the earthquake befell their land.
k He was Korah and his companions.
l Those were the people of Noah, and Pharaoh with his host.
m With the destruction that afflicted them.
n With their disbelief, association [with God] and their evil acts.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Are you Hindus or another idolater group: worshiping the cow or what?

I don't 'worship' a cow or anything else like it.

I don't 'worship' idols.

To me, I am neither Shia nor Sunni but I follow the Quran.

So... you're a 'free' Muslim them, who doesn't follow the Imam's or the leaders after Mohammad, but rather the Quran that was edited by clerics after he died?

Or do you follow any of the other subsects of Islam, since there is more than just Shia or Sunni.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yesterday, after reading your posts and your joy with what happens to Muslims and their Quran and their Aqsa Mosque,
I consulted God about your outcome and I found this great aya of the Quran 29: 40, which means:
(Each [of these] We seized according to his sin:
We sent against some of them a pebble swarm
i,
and some were seized by the blast
j,
and We cleft the earth open with some of them
k,
and some We drowned [in the water.]
l
God would never wrong them m, but they were wont to wrong themselves n.)
................................................................................................................................................................................................Etc…..[/URL]
You consulted with God above…& I have a question. Who is “We” above?

Who would be “They” (?) if you’re part of the “We” above?

Are the Shia part of the “We” or the “They” ???

Are the Sunni part of the “We” or the “They” above?
To me, I advise all Muslims to leave the European and American countries and return to their own countries.. because the countries of non-Muslims may face a great danger in the coming days and recent future; God is the All-Knowing.
Huh….when you post onto a public Canadian Forum….to yourself (?)….a veiled threat to all non-Muslims….what are you hoping to accomplish? Seriously?

So….what ‘great danger in the coming days and recent future’ (?) are you referring to (?) or is the a secret between you and yourself (?)? Is there often a dialogue between the two of you that needs to be communicated via a online social forum in order for the other one (of you) to become aware of the communication?

In your warning, to yourself, you warn “all Muslims to leave Europe and American countries and return to their own countries” (??) implying that they’re not currently in their own countries??? So these peoples (sorry, Muslim peoples) that you are referring to are not refugees or immigrants, but tourists then? They haven’t fled or left “their own countries” (in your words) to find someplace better and safer?? If this is the case in your mind, what are they doing in these European and American countries anyway???

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
To me, I advise all Muslims to leave the European and American countries and return to their own countries.. because the countries of non-Muslims may face a great danger in the coming days and recent future; God is the All-Knowing.
Now there is something we can all agree on. Get the wacked out religious fruitcakes and terorists out of our countries.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ala Hu Akbar

Huh….when you post onto a public Canadian Forum….to yourself (?)….a veiled threat to all non-Muslims….what are you hoping to accomplish? Seriously?

So….what ‘great danger in the coming days and recent future’ (?) are you referring to (?) or is the a secret between you and yourself (?)? Is there often a dialogue between the two of you that needs to be communicated via a online social forum in order for the other one (of you) to become aware of the communication?

In your warning, to yourself, you warn “all Muslims to leave Europe and American countries and return to their own countries” (??) implying that they’re not currently in their own countries??? So these peoples (sorry, Muslim peoples) that you are referring to are not refugees or immigrants, but tourists then? They haven’t fled or left “their own countries” (in your words) to find someplace better and safer?? If this is the case in your mind, what are they doing in these European and American countries anyway???
The Mahdi is coming soon to a theater near you.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Through tunnel vision, watch him rant and rave
He says, "There's life beyond the grave"
He wants his slice of the eternal cake
Well, God's in His Heaven and He's on the take

We'd take a recipe for religion
And bring it to the theological kitchen
Mix it up to make our own concoction
Believed in God but you'd shake a fist at him

You said you spoke to God and asked a question
You were wonderin' what's the use of it all
He said, "Everybody does what they want to"
Provided that, it's true, that's all
He said, "Hey, Big G" you said, "There's my problem
I'm not so sure 'bout what's true"
He said "I'll let you in on my big secret, Ray
The final truth is, there is no truth"
--Bob Geldof

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don’t see you condemn the violence and rioting, or burning of public vehicles like buses and fire trucks & police vehicles. Where does your god stand on that?

Is your god cool on other religions celebrating their religions (?) are they going to hell ‘cuz it’s not your religion they’re celebrating? Is everyone going to your hell if they aren’t the correct brand or sect of Muslim?

Define Infidels. You use the term, but in what context? What do YOU mean when you use the term ‘Infidels’ ???

Burning any book is a shitty thing to do, but is this the correct reaction that we’re seeing in Sweden (& Spain now too)?? Are these rioters in Sweden just expressing their free speech with stores and bricks?
Many points here:
1- The reaction to burning the Quran translation: a reaction can be to even a football match, and this is the mass behavior.
2- Almost there should be a Zionist provocation: these are the devils among mankind.
3- I have no authority or power.. and I tell you this: had the authority and power, I would have marched with my army against this country and its government who permit such transgression against the Quran: the word of God.
But these have the opportunity of the weakness of Muslims at the present time and no powerful Muslim state to defend Muslims and their religion and their Quran and their mosques and their land.
So now I only have a most powerful God Almighty and the Just One Who sees and hears and knows everything and can do whatever He likes.. and He hears your words of blasphemy and belittling: when you say: "does your god stand on that.. is your god cool"

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Stop buying their product , explain why and if enough like minded people do the same they may change , but probably not , they are already receiving your tax dollar .
The good is good and the bad is bad.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
You are a people of the Bible: some of you are Jews believing in the Torah (included in the Old Testament), and others are Christians believing in the Gospel (included in the New Testament.) And the Quran is the Final Testament, as called by some Muslims.

Anyhow, we, Muslims believe in both of the Torah and the Gospel revealed to you in addition to the Quran revealed to us.
So why are you rancorous against us?

Quran 5: 59, which means:
(Say: "People of the Bible, do you disavow us, for anything but that we believe in God [alone]a, and [the Quran] that has been revealed to us and [the Books] that had been revealed [to the prophets] before b, and that most of you are 'rebellious and disobedient' c.")
....................................................................................................................................................................................................

a i.e. we do not associate with Him anything, as did you, Jews, associate so that you worshipped the calf in the time of Moses and the Baal after him; and we do not say about any trinity, as have you, Christians, claimed about a Trinity and worshipped the statues of the Christ and his mother; and moreover, We believe in all the prophets of God.
b But you disbelieved and associated others with God, and therefore you [now] deny our belief in God alone.
c In addition to your disbelief and association.

The interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
…3- I have no authority or power.. and I tell you this: had the authority and power, I would have marched with my army against this country and its government who permit such transgression against the Quran: the word of God.
But these have the opportunity of the weakness of Muslims at the present time and no powerful Muslim state to defend Muslims and their religion and their Quran and their mosques and their land.
So now I only have a most powerful God Almighty and the Just One Who sees and hears and knows everything and can do whatever He likes.. and He hears your words of blasphemy and belittling: when you say: "does your god stand on that.. is your god cool"
Thankfully you don’t have an army, & I don’t do the God thing. If there was or is a God though, do you think he or she would pick favourites? Favourite religions?

If there is a God of infinite wisdom and immortality….wouldn’t the oldest religions be the ones closest to interpreting what God actually wants? Is your particular religion or sect of that religion the oldest religion?

If there is a God, wouldn’t he or she just want people to be decent human beings? To just respect each other (?) and that is what would be rewarded in an afterlife if such a thing is really a thing?

If there is a God, would she or he want people killing other people in its name? Would he or she want people killing each other over a book? Would he or she be kind and benevolent to all (?) or only to a select handful that have guessed the right path in the religious lottery?

Would God even care about the politics of men and women, or would she (or he? I’m not sure about the correct pronoun in this case) just want us to all get along and not be a pack of Dicks?

Reactions: Serryah

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Many points here:
1- The reaction to burning the Quran translation: a reaction can be to even a football match, and this is the mass behavior.
Here's the deal, imbecile. . . the Quran is a book. There are millions of copies. By getting stupid because somebody burned one copy, the Religion of Peace is letting morons control their actions.

How stupid do you have to be to let a moron control you?

Let the doubters and the infidels doubt and be unfaithful. Most of them will eventually die and go to whatever awaits them. Stay on task. Live the life God, YHWH, Allah, Dieu, whatever in whatever language, wants you to live.

Making vain threats over the internet just makes you look like a fool. Not a man who is firm in his faith.