Survey: More Britons Dislike Israel Than Iran

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
You claim to being able to be critical of Israel and the way it acts in an international setting.

See, there you are doing it again. Where, exactly, did I make this "claim"?

You make statements on behalf of other members and expect them to back it up?!?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Was the wrong done by Germans or to Germans, this believe it or not is still questioned and the questions will not go away despite the laws imposed against the questioning of histories of victors. I don't rea,lly hate all Israelis just the ones who believe they are entitled to Palestine because their insane God said so. They will be made to make reparations to Germans and Palestinians.

I'll have a double vitriol and ginger ale on the rocks please.
coming right up...lol

part of the problem is the way we absorb the culture around us, the need to be loved and accepted by those in that culture...it is about survival, we need to belong, so if you are born and raised in an environment that teaches certain principals such as hate and justifies that hate, how does one escape from that?

I truly don't know, but I can tell you, it's a long process and you have to already start from an intuitive feeling that what you are being told just doesn't add up. Then one begins to examine everything. Prior to that and for most people...no questions allowed...they are going to deny that action, they are going to suppress it. They are going to go with the status quo because "boats against the current" means being attacked and subject to ridicule. Boats against the current means death.

Only old souls can go there.

Couple that with the mean I.Q. of the average citizen being 100 and how the hell do people even get beyond that? Really it's a miracle that we have advanced as far and as fast as we have.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Sure he can......look at this post....

Would you have a calm day at work if you took gerr's stance that 4% is not 'all that high' and your child will be the same as when you left them? I'm thinking not.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

My bad, wrong post, must be the eyes. This is what I though you posted "I do not deny that Israel has committed crimes against humanity like every other strong nation."

Does that statement also fit your view?

This one pic is enough for any kind feeling for anybody over there to vaporize for a lot longer than this cat has to live. Lots of posters on here condem the mistreatrment of dogs, lets see them lay the blame at the feet of the fukers that would allow this to happen without intervention.

Sure he can......look at this post....
Post his post then rather than your usual adlib lie., children are more apt to be raped in daycare was his way of putting it I believe. You support the baby fukers getting transferred to a different place so the can rape more children?

Walter you little prick I'll save you from looking for a reason to red me. I figure (what used to be) the cat should be given a full 15 shot clip. One to put her out of her misery and the other 14 for the 14 most responsible for her being in that condition.

It was pointed out (quite correctly) that blanket blame shouldn't be applied to anybody, however the posters on this board aren't everybody so the blanket rule doesn't apply to the pricks I deal with here, bitching little trolls deserve no mercy and if they all happen to be fans of the ones responsible for this inhumane treatment.
That would be continuing with you and what I promised you what would happen in the coming days. Keep your scotch class full because I'm going to give you a few reason to gulp so you might as well be drinking.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
My prayer for the murdered lion, any of you fukers care to comment on it?

Re:17:4-6:
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour,
and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls,
having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
And upon her forehead was a name written,
MYSTERY,
BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints,
and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus:
and when I saw her,
I wondered with great admiration.

Re:18:7:
How much she hath glorified herself,
and lived deliciously,
so much torment and sorrow give her:
for she saith in her heart,
I sit a queen,
and am no widow,
and shall see no sorrow.

La:1:1-11:
How doth the city sit solitary,
that was full of people!
how is she become as a widow!
she that was great among the nations,
and princess among the provinces,
how is she become tributary!
She weepeth sore in the night,
and her tears are on her cheeks:
among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her:
all her friends have dealt treacherously with her,
they are become her enemies.
Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction,
and because of great servitude:
she dwelleth among the heathen,
she findeth no rest:
all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.
The ways of Zion do mourn,
because none come to the solemn feasts:
all her gates are desolate:
her priests sigh,
her virgins are afflicted,
and she is in bitterness.
Her adversaries are the chief,
her enemies prosper;
for the LORD hath afflicted her for the multitude of her transgressions:
her children are gone into captivity before the enemy.
And from the daughter of Zion all her beauty is departed:
her princes are become like harts that find no pasture,
and they are gone without strength before the pursuer.
Jerusalem remembered in the days of her affliction and of her miseries all her pleasant things that she had in the days of old,
when her people fell into the hand of the enemy,
and none did help her:
the adversaries saw her,
and did mock at her sabbaths.
Jerusalem hath grievously sinned;
therefore she is removed:
all that honoured her despise her,
because they have seen her nakedness:
yea,
she sigheth,
and turneth backward.
Her filthiness is in her skirts;
she remembereth not her last end;
therefore she came down wonderfully:
she had no comforter.
O LORD, behold my affliction:
for the enemy hath magnified himself.
The adversary hath spread out his hand upon all her pleasant things:
for she hath seen that the heathen entered into her sanctuary,
whom thou didst command that they should not enter into thy congregation.
All her people sigh,
they seek bread;
they have given their pleasant things for meat to relieve the soul: see,
O LORD,
and consider;
for I am become vile.

Isa:42:9:
Behold,
the former things are come to pass,
and new things do I declare:
before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Isa:55:11:
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
it shall not return unto me void,
but it shall accomplish that which I please,
and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Jer:4:28:
For this shall the earth mourn,
and the heavens above be black:
because I have spoken it,
I have purposed it,
and will not repent,
neither will I turn back from it.

Eze:39:21-24:
And I will set my glory among the heathen,
and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed,
and my hand that I have laid upon them.
So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity:
because they trespassed against me,
therefore hid I my face from them,
and gave them into the hand of their enemies:
so fell they all by the sword.
According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them,
and hid my face from them.

De:28:63-66:
And it shall come to pass,
that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good,
and to multiply you;
so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you,
and to bring you to nought;
and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.
And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people,
from the one end of the earth even unto the other;
and there thou shalt serve other gods,
which neither thou nor thy fathers have known,
even wood and stone.
And among these nations shalt thou find no ease,
neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest:
but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart,
and failing of eyes,
and sorrow of mind:
And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee;
and thou shalt fear day and night,
and shalt have none assurance of thy life:

any of you fukers care to comment on it?

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
coming right up...lol

part of the problem is the way we absorb the culture around us, the need to be loved and accepted by those in that culture...it is about survival, we need to belong, so if you are born and raised in an environment that teaches certain principals such as hate and justifies that hate, how does one escape from that?

I truly don't know, but I can tell you, it's a long process and you have to already start from an intuitive feeling that what you are being told just doesn't add up. Then one begins to examine everything. Prior to that and for most people...no questions allowed...they are going to deny that action, they are going to suppress it. They are going to go with the status quo because "boats against the current" means being attacked and subject to ridicule. Boats against the current means death.

Only old souls can go there.

Couple that with the mean I.Q. of the average citizen being 100 and how the hell do people even get beyond that? Really it's a miracle that we have advanced as far and as fast as we have.

You are a thinking person and wise as well. I too was certain at one time not far ago that we had advanced as you mention and in ways technicle we have but in ways philosophical I would guess we have not. I was talking to a Thai lady some time ago and she told me that her biggest disappointment with her visit to Canada was our lack of culture, she explained it a little when I asked what she meant. She said we talk and act like TV. Last week I caught a bit of a blurb off the radio about some author who declared the greatest danger to the west was and had been the idiot box, TV. It passes for culture.

Should we love or hate the hateful? The old guys say we should love them to death kinda. That's a hard technique to learn I guess. I'm satisfied with hateing for a good cause. For now anyway.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Canada is just little pockets of the old world. Wherever the immigrants come from they try and find others from the same culture and background, even when they are refugees from that same country. In theory when you come across the border you should leave all the old **** behind and adopt the ways of the new nation. In Canad that wotks unti the subject of Reservations comes up, then we are as backwards as anybody and don't have a clue how to change things yet we demand these same changes take place in others.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Survey: More Britons Dislike Israel Than Iran

New survey finds Britons feel most unfavorably to Israel, with exception of North Korea, than any other non-European country in the world.
Share:

I wouldn't believe any survey conducted by those Guardianistas at Chatham House. The "results" of their polls are as skewed and modified towards being the "results" that they want as any Global Warming "data" conducted by the loony Warmists.

Here's something which that article failed to mention:

Israel was also listed on the list of countries that Britons view most fondly. Israel was in 8th place on the favourable list, between South Africa and South Korea. On the list of countries favoured by the British, Israel had a 1-point rise between 2012 and 2014.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Here's something which that article failed to mention:

Israel was also listed on the list of countries that Britons view most fondly. Israel was in 8th place on the favourable list, between South Africa and South Korea. On the list of countries favoured by the British, Israel had a 1-point rise between 2012 and 2014.
Since you guys only admire body counts is that what endears Israel to you just a little more for those tears? You respect acts like that do you, not a hige fuking surprise and your little incestuous island is pretty much the red headed step-child to Israel. Wnat to know what they say about you in those meetings you aren't invited too? It ain't good, WWII had their bankers having your whole nation down to a weeks worth of food and a few bullets. That is the *** you are currently licking and then swallowing

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I've no problems with them Israelis. Every country should have the right to defend itself from terrorists and Islamists.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I've no problems with them Israelis. Every country should have the right to defend itself from terrorists and Islamists.
Which of these critters had the Jews running for their fox holes? How much danger is your life in when you bring a lawn chair and a snack to watch you enemies lie in an aerial bombing run, many aerial bombing runs.
You guys are so hot on the bravery thing anyway, you ever going to tell the Royals that they are fired, the gravy train is over, time to buck up and get a real fuking job, if there were any that is but then unless it is about killing Muslims there aren't any. If a Mayor from some hick place in the UK can go to the mid east and pick off some Muslim with a sniper rifle (what was the total cost of that hunting trip) then I have to assume the Royals do it at no charge.

So now it is terrorists and Islamists is it, slightly more racial hatred in there than usual. You sure you have permission to be spilling the beans?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Which of these critters had the Jews running for their fox holes? How much danger is your life in when you bring a lawn chair and a snack to watch you enemies lie in an aerial bombing run, many aerial bombing runs.
You guys are so hot on the bravery thing anyway, you ever going to tell the Royals that they are fired, the gravy train is over, time to buck up and get a real fuking job, if there were any that is but then unless it is about killing Muslims there aren't any. If a Mayor from some hick place in the UK can go to the mid east and pick off some Muslim with a sniper rifle (what was the total cost of that hunting trip) then I have to assume the Royals do it at no charge.

So now it is terrorists and Islamists is it, slightly more racial hatred in there than usual. You sure you have permission to be spilling the beans?

No. We're not going to tell the Royals that they are fired, anymore than you Canadians will. And the Royals have nothing at all to do with this debate. Israel is the good guy in the Middle East, the only free, democractic nation in that region. I support the Israelis in their endeavour to defend themselves, and defeat, the Muslim hordes, the terrorists and the Islamists next door.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Are people seriously entertaining the thought that the muslim population is so high in Britain that it's causing these results?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No. We're not going to tell the Royals that they are fired, anymore than you Canadians will. And the Royals have nothing at all to do with this debate. Israel is the good guy in the Middle East, the only free, democractic nation in that region. I support the Israelis in their endeavour to defend themselves, and defeat, the Muslim hordes, the terrorists and the Islamists next door.
**** you and the lame *** horse you rode in on. The Royals do fuk all for Canada except cost us men in your aimless and many useless wars.

Israel being your hero tells a lot about you lack of morals rather than the clain elevating them to a level above being the bottom feeders they currently are.

Some 'good guy. looks a lot like the bullies they always are. Does bad teeth make for better liars?

Head of UN war crimes inquiry resigns after Israel accuses him of pro-Gaza bias | World news | The Guardian
Head of UN war crimes inquiry resigns after Israel accuses him of pro-Gaza bias

William Schabas quits to prevent consultancy work for Palestine Liberation Organisation overshadowing report on last summer’s military offensive