Supreme Court Opening As Scalia Dies

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Is the FBI now the nations hit squad?
https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2...hts-on-the-probable-murder-of-justice-scalia/

In retrospect, Scalia needed a strong security detail of very conservative, Christian, well trusted men. One of his detail should have been a food taster. Not that I expect that an autopsy will show that Scalia was poisoned by food. If he was, it would be by a poison that left no trace.
I’m expecting that the autopsy will take place in Texas, conducted by someone under the control of the Illuminati (call them what you will–the power elites, globalists, oligarchs, etc.) If I were the Scalia family, I’d make sure that an independent autopsy were done, and make sure that whatever evidence of disease within Scalia’s body that is revealed is not planted evidence.
You may remember that Andrew Breitbart dropped dead under mysterious circumstances. I recall an autopsy showed his death was caused by a heart attack. Breitbart’s audience had become too large. He couldn’t be ignored by our rulers, so he was removed. Miraculously, some men who have the truth figured out, men such as Henry Makow, are allowed to live.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Scalia found dead with ‘pillow over his head’
Since Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead in his resort hotel room at Cibolo Creek Creek Ranch on Saturday, questions have been flying about the immediate declaration of “natural causes” as the means of death.
According to the ranch owner, Scalia was described as “animated and engaged” during dinner Friday night. He was one of three dozen invitees to an event unrelated to law or politics.
Yet just hours later, after missing both breakfast and lunch, he was found dead of apparent natural causes. Later, media outlets reported he had suffered a heart attack.
Houston businessman John Poindexter, who owns the 30,000-acre luxury ranch, recalled: “He was seated near me and I had a chance to observe him. He was very entertaining. But about 9 p.m. he said, ‘It’s been a long day and a long week, I want to get some sleep.'”
Poindexter knocked on Scalia’s door about 8:30 the next morning. The door was locked and the judge did not answer. Three hours later, Poindexter returned from an outing and determined Scalia was still missing.
What do YOU think? Should an autopsy be performed on Scalia? Sound off in today’s WND poll.
“We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled,” said Poindexter.
“He was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap,” he said.
Scalia did not have a pulse and his body was cold, and after consulting with a doctor at a hospital in Alpine, Poindexter concluded resuscitation would have been futile. He then contacted federal authorities, at first encountering a series of answering services because he was calling on a weekend.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I doubt that he has enough time left to see the whole process through until the end.

The Senate will not vote on it till after the election.. so Obama can push the process all he wants..

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
This, ladies and gentlemen, is how the conspiracy theorist mind works.... imagining all kinds of wild tales ..
Dunno about the US, but in Canada, whenever someone dies at home, an autopsy is automatically performed so it wouldn't be a big deal if they do one in his case.
My brother died in his sleep alone at home, and an autopsy was performed. No big deal.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I doubt that he has enough time left to see the whole process through until the end.

It took only 19 days to nominate and approve of Justice Stevens. Therefore, there is plenty of time.

One Chart Obliterates The Republican Argument For Obstructing Obama's SCOTUS Nominee

darkbeaver; said:
Put down the syringe and call 911. How the hell you get brilliant out of that monstrosity?

Lay off the drugs and do your homework, honeybunch. Michelle graduated from Princeton University and Harvard Law School which makes her eminently qualified.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Fookin body ain't even cold yet and folks looking ahead. Where's the respect for a poor ole man croaking mayn?

Yep, it's all about money and political prestige these days- there's very little decency left in the world.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It took only 19 days to nominate and approve of Justice Stevens. Therefore, there is plenty of time.
One Chart Obliterates The Republican Argument For Obstructing Obama's SCOTUS Nominee
Lay off the drugs and do your homework, honeybunch. Michelle graduated from Princeton University and Harvard Law School which makes her eminently qualified.

Anyone with money and power can buy any degree from both those mills. I suppose you think Obama ( the faux-male) is a constitutional expert. When psy-ops builds these monsters they are equiped with all the creds they need to play their parts.