Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
RCMP I don't have qualms with but when it comes to city pigs....

I share the sentiment, if not the wording....& we live in the
same city. I think that has a huge bearing on the common
opinion.

I wouldn't hold the actions of the Regina Police against
other law enforcement officiers and departments though,
as I hope this is just a local....whatever it is. I can't think
of a nice way to word this behaviour that seems to have
shaped both of our opinions.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I had a cop pull me over for no reason other than I was 20 years old. He asked to see the contents of my trunk. 3 or 4 days earlier there had been a sleet storm and there was about an inch of ice all over the car. My friend and I had to beat on the trunk for about ten minutes to get the ice off so we could open it. All he found was a spare tire and the jack.

That reminds me of the time (years ago) that me and a buddy were driving to a ball game. We had a cooler in the back with some OJ in it. The cop (who pulled us over for speeding) asked my buddy where we was going and he told him that we were going to play baseball. The cop spotted the cooler and told us to open it. You could tell he was pissed that the OJ container only had OJ in it. Then he told my buddy to open the trunk. In the trunk was our baseball gear. The cop spots a bat and says "What's that"? My buddy says (in the most sarcastic tone I've ever heard), "A baseball bat". "What do you use it for?" the cop asked accusingly. "Hitting baseballs", my friend says with a straight face. I started laughing.

But don't let reality get in the way of your spin. LOL.

My spin? Clearly you aren't aware of how YouTube works or the concept of cutting and pasting.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
That reminds me of the time (years ago) that me and a buddy were driving to a ball game. We had a cooler in the back with some OJ in it. The cop (who pulled us over for speeding) asked my buddy where we was going and he told him that we were going to play baseball. The cop spotted the cooler and told us to open it. You could tell he was pissed that the OJ container only had OJ in it. Then he told my buddy to open the trunk. In the trunk was our baseball gear. The cop spots a bat and says "What's that"? My buddy says (in the most sarcastic tone I've ever heard), "A baseball bat". "What do you use it for?" the cop asked accusingly. "Hitting baseballs", my friend says with a straight face. I started laughing.

My spin? Clearly you aren't aware of how YouTube works or the concept of cutting and pasting.

Looks like the cop was a little brighter than you and your buddy, knowing that baseball bats have been used for things besides hitting baseballs. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yes, your spin. You posted it in support of your position, obviously you agreed with it in full.

Unless you knowingly posted something that was false, contrary to the forum rules. Which you've been known to do, when you're losing arguments.

Like I've said before, their isn't a principle you claim to have, that doesn't have the consistency of warm jello.

Last edited:

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
I have an interesting little story, back in the late 90s I bought an ATV out of newspaper. And of course I was concerned whether or not it was stolen ... I called the police with the name make and serial number but they did not seem to be concerned at all and brushed off my inquiries....

So I bought the ATV and wrote down the drivers license number of a man I bought it from. Well about two weeks later a squad car showed up outside my house with the male and female RCMP officers .......... well for about 45 minutes they ran serial numbers on the ATV and it did not come up stolen...... but for some reason the female officer was extremely irate and claimed she could take the ATV as stolen property even though there was no evidence to prove it.......

Well about two weeks later , I got a phone call telling me that I was in possession of stolen property and that I had to immediately turn it over to the RCMP........... well they showed up with a flatbed truck and I asked the female officer if she could show me some official RCMP documentation to the fact that I was in possession of stolen property.... simply because I know they ran the numbers and nothing came up........... this RCMP officer became extremely agitated and aggressive and told me she did not have to give me nothing, show me nothing or proved nothing to me...........

Well I believe there was something extremely wrong.... and went to talk to a lawyer why I had not received file number. And some sort of RCMP paperwork.

About two months went by, and I started to write letters to an RCMP staff Sgt.......... I wrote three or four letters and never received a reply. And figured that my complaints were falling on deaf ears.

About a month later there was a knocking at my door, there stood the female RCMP officer in plain clothes with a flatbed truck with my Quad on the back....... it had four brand-new rims on it, a new back rack, someone had torn apart the left front axle......... and the winch had been destroyed........................ well you can, imagine my surprise............ I took the machine back then I talked to a lawyer and wrote another letter to the staff Sgt. About the winch not working. The RCMP officer told me to take it down to the bike shop and have it repaired at the expense of the female RCMP.................. the lawyer told me that I could have not accepted quad back and file some sort of lawsuit against the RCMP and could have received a brand-new quad....... but he also warned me that the RCMP are a vindictive bunch and that I would probably have been subtly harassed for years because of it.

I often wonder, what really happened there. And what happened to that overly aggressive perhaps criminal RCMP officer.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I have an interesting little story, back in the late 90s I bought an ATV out of newspaper. And of course I was concerned whether or not it was stolen ... I called the police with the name make and serial number but they did not seem to be concerned at all and brushed off my inquiries....

That is really baffling- it should have gone to the Commissioner in Ottawa by double reg'd mail. :smile:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yes, your spin. You posted it in support of your position, obviously you agreed with it in full.

LOL...Perhaps you would like to explain how the video (shot from a police cruiser) is spin....and yes, I agree with everything that happened in the video. A fire truck blocked a lane of traffic an an idiot cop got upset. What in the video did you disagree with?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
LOL...Perhaps you would like to explain how the video (shot from a police cruiser) is spin....and yes, I agree with everything that happened in the video. A fire truck blocked a lane of traffic an an idiot cop got upset. What in the video did you disagree with?
I said the video was spin?

Maybe you should learn to read.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I said the video was spin?

Maybe you should learn to read.

I posted a video. If you are referring to the title of the video, I didn't write the title and the title has no relevance to the subject of the video. You clearly grasping at straws. That's probably a result of your frustration at being repeatedly PWNed by me.

Is there anything in the video you disagree with?

Since you seem to be getting your panties twisted over the title on the vid, I'll post another YouTube version of the same video with a different title. Maybe now you can sleep at night...LOL

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I posted a video. If you are referring to the title of the video, I didn't write the title and the title has no relevance to the subject of the video.
You posted it, you obviously agree with the title.

It's OK, it's not like I expect honesty in your posts.

That's probably a result of your frustration at being repeatedly PWNed by me.
Hows the much safer than US highways, multi tiered speed limit Autobahn working for you these days?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Nope, never looked at the title.
Ya, I already knew you oft post things you don't understand. Living in a Police State must have you all curfuffled these days.

Why does it bother you so much?
It doesn't. It makes me laugh, all you chicken littles do.

How much was the ticket, the big bad scary cop gave you?

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Maybe you should make up your mind.
I'd love to. But confusion is a hazard when dealing with you, someone whose principles have the consistency of warm jello.

You obviously don't understand the stuff you post, as was amply proven, by me I might add, when you made claims about the Autobahn, then challenged your own claims (Which was really funny btw). But then again, you are known for lying.

Carry on though, I'm enjoying your chicken little thread.

Please tell me another story about the Police State.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
when you made claims about the Autobahn, then challenged your own claims (Which was really funny btw). But then again, you are known for lying.

I have no problem going to the DUI thread and explaining to you, how I have have not challenged my own claims that speed does not cause accidents. I'm not surprised you are confused and I can understand your need to drag other stuff into this thread when you start getting PWNed. Please, do carry on.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I have no problem going to the DUI thread and explaining to you, how I have have not challenged my own claims that speed does not cause accidents. I'm not surprised you are confused and I can understand your need to drag other stuff into this thread when you start getting PWNed. Please, do carry on.
Like I said, you are known for lying, especially when you start losing it...

You should look up what the moving goal posts fallacy means. Although you do it so often. You really should already know.

But please, head on back to the other thread and try to back peddle out of your own claims, you've had three days to come up with some goal post moving and back peddling crap. I look forward to the comedic value, and I'm sure we'll see you do some real goal post moving too.

Don't let that interupt this hilarious thread though. I like all your stories about the big bad scary Cops.