Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I think he's a stupid, dumb and/or just plain ignorant cop and that is why I posted the vid.
That's interesting.

Do you feel the same about someone that makes fallacious claims a companies COO committed two counts of perjury?

Just so I can establish exactly how you define dumb, stupid or ignorant.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Just so I can establish exactly how you define dumb, stupid or ignorant.

It's an open forum. People can define them however they wish. It's interesting that you keep avoiding the issue of whether or not you think the officer was stupid, dumb and/or ignorant (which is the topic of this discussion)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It's interesting that you keep avoiding the issue of whether or not you think the officer was stupid, dumb and/or ignorant (which is the topic of this discussion)

If you disagree that he is a stupid, dumb and/or just plain ignorant cop, perhaps you would like to explain why.

Clearly you have no defense of this idiot officer so you need to make it about me.

I can understand how answering the question would make you uncomfortable.

I'm sure you can. If anybody would, it would surely be you.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
There's sone one with a God complex. I also note that he seems to enjoy threatening 14 year olds with death.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
There's sone one with a God complex. I also note that he seems to enjoy threatening 14 year olds with death.
There's lots of Cops that should be retired, fire or tried.

I can only imagine what other first responder agencies have similar problems with personnel.

I hear there are even Firefighters that are arsonists.

It isn't hard to find all the damning evidence you need to perpetuate the Police state myth.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
A certain portion of any group is bound to be less than stellar. Works with absolutely any group of people, in any configuration.

It's called being human.

Weed out the piss poor examples whenever they are identified and don't denigrate the entire group.

Seems fairly simple to me.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Just look at what firefighters do in their spare time......

this is what firemen do on their spare time , - YouTube

Funny! LOL.

The Chippendales lineup should not be threatend.

That isn't so simple for some people.

Just because some may not, or choose not, to see it, doesn't mean it's not right. The logic simply does not change. It can't or it isn't logic; it's specious reasoning.

Hell, they even go so far as to invent misdeeds to slander whole groups of people.

That would be why applying any one singular concept to an entire group of people is ultimately a failure of an argument.