Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
As you said in that thread, canuck basically accused someone of filing false reports with the government.
Two reports. To two different government commissions, one privincial, one federal. Since they were considered testimony to the two official commissions, he effectively accused the COO of NWW of two counts of perjury.

What ever became of canucks claims in this?
Nothing, as far as I know. Maybe cannuck nows. I remember him disappearing for a while after that. Although I wouldn't expect any honesty from him on any matter, let alone this.

I was politely thanked by both parties and left it at that. My quess is, it didn't have an adverse affect on NWW' contracts, or record, so there was no reason to seek damages.

Those kind of cases are notoriously hard to win.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
There's lots of Cops that should be retired, fire or tried.

I can only imagine what other first responder agencies have similar problems with personnel.

I hear there are even Firefighters that are arsonists.

It isn't hard to find all the damning evidence you need to perpetuate the Police state myth.

What you say is very true. What happens when it becomes
endemic...in localized pockets...like a cancer? Who cleans
that up with the "retired, fired, or tried" concept when you
would have to approach someone outside of that pocket,
and the system just isn't set up that way?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
As you said in that thread, canuck basically accused someone of filing false reports with the government.

Yes, that is what he said. Bear saying something doesn't make it true though. But that is a topic for another thread.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Yes, that is what he said. Bear saying something doesn't make it true though. But that is a topic for another thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWt9qbQkE9Y

Actually, no, that is not what bear said. You DID accuse someone of filing false reports to the government. The thread is still there for all to see. I was just asking what ever became of that. As in, did you finally admit you were wrong and making false accusations, or did you prove what you said to be true and the guy filing the false reports is getting his ass turfed into jail.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Actually, no, that is not what bear said. You DID accuse someone of filing false reports to the government. The thread is still there for all to see. I was just asking what ever became of that. As in, did you finally admit you were wrong and making false accusations, or did you prove what you said to be true and the guy filing the false reports is getting his ass turfed into jail.

As I said, it is a topic for another thread. Go back and reread the thread in question. It is, as you say, there for all to see.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
As I said, it is a topic for another thread. Go back and reread the thread in question. It is, as you say, there for all to see.

I did, and now I'm asking a question. Not willing to answer it?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
What you say is very true. What happens when it becomes
endemic...in localized pockets...like a cancer? Who cleans
that up with the "retired, fired, or tried" concept when you
would have to approach someone outside of that pocket,
and the system just isn't set up that way?
We have a complaints hotline. Our town council has heard matters involving alleged Police misconduct. I've never had the need to use either.

What I know for a fact doesn't work is, crying about the "Police State" on the net, or acting like a goof to Cops. Neither works, and one is an almost guaranteed way to end up with a bigger hassle.

Bear saying something doesn't make it true though.
This is true, which is why I immortalized your lies in your own words, in my sig, for all to see.

Not that the bulk of the members here aren't fully aware of your lack of credibility.

How's that rebuttal in the DUI thread that you promised coming along? To afraid you'll get PWND again?

Not on this thread.
You haven't/won't in any thread.

I stand behind everything I said on the other thread.
1, You'd have to have some principles or credibility for that to have any value at all. And it doesn't.

2, You don't stand behind what you've said, you run away when you get PWND by it, hence "You haven't/won't in any thread".

Which is why I find hypocrites like you so entertaining.

Last edited:

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
I have an interesting little story, back in the late 90s I bought an ATV out of newspaper. And of course I was concerned whether or not it was stolen ... I called the police with the name make and serial number but they did not seem to be concerned at all and brushed off my inquiries....

So I bought the ATV and wrote down the drivers license number of a man I bought it from. Well about two weeks later a squad car showed up outside my house with the male and female RCMP officers .......... well for about 45 minutes they ran serial numbers on the ATV and it did not come up stolen...... but for some reason the female officer was extremely irate and claimed she could take the ATV as stolen property even though there was no evidence to prove it.......

Well about two weeks later , I got a phone call telling me that I was in possession of stolen property and that I had to immediately turn it over to the RCMP........... well they showed up with a flatbed truck and I asked the female officer if she could show me some official RCMP documentation to the fact that I was in possession of stolen property.... simply because I know they ran the numbers and nothing came up........... this RCMP officer became extremely agitated and aggressive and told me she did not have to give me nothing, show me nothing or proved nothing to me...........

Well I believe there was something extremely wrong.... and went to talk to a lawyer why I had not received file number. And some sort of RCMP paperwork.

About two months went by, and I started to write letters to an RCMP staff Sgt.......... I wrote three or four letters and never received a reply. And figured that my complaints were falling on deaf ears.

About a month later there was a knocking at my door, there stood the female RCMP officer in plain clothes with a flatbed truck with my Quad on the back....... it had four brand-new rims on it, a new back rack, someone had torn apart the left front axle......... and the winch had been destroyed........................ well you can, imagine my surprise............ I took the machine back then I talked to a lawyer and wrote another letter to the staff Sgt. About the winch not working. The RCMP officer told me to take it down to the bike shop and have it repaired at the expense of the female RCMP.................. the lawyer told me that I could have not accepted quad back and file some sort of lawsuit against the RCMP and could have received a brand-new quad....... but he also warned me that the RCMP are a vindictive bunch and that I would probably have been subtly harassed for years because of it.

I often wonder, what really happened there. And what happened to that overly aggressive perhaps criminal RCMP officer.
... excellent story ...

... it appears that you were the victim of criminal theft ...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
... excellent story ...

... it appears that you were the victim of criminal theft ...

Criminal theft?????????????????? What's the other kind? Oooooooooooh it just occurred to me................................political. :lol:

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
A certain portion of any group is bound to be less than stellar. Works with absolutely any group of people, in any configuration.

It's called being human.

Weed out the piss poor examples whenever they are identified and don't denigrate the entire group.

Seems fairly simple to me.
... "being human" is simply not an excuse for the relentlessly atrocious misconduct of the canadian police. canadian police aren't human -- they're filthy, disgusting animals; they're lowlifes, they're pigs ...

... there is no other group of people who are as consistently lawless as canadian police. the reason for this isn't hard to fathom. it's because the cop tribe attracts childish bullies who get off on victimizing defensless people ...

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
... "being human" is simply not an excuse for the relentlessly atrocious misconduct of the canadian police. canadian police aren't human -- they're filthy, disgusting animals; they're lowlifes, they're pigs ...

Oh don't hold back now. Tell us what you really think.

... there is no other group of people who are as consistently lawless as canadian police.

Actual criminals comes to mind, but don't let that stop you.

the reason for this isn't hard to fathom. it's because the cop tribe attracts childish bullies who get off on victimizing defensless people ...

And I see that it hasn't.

LOL. Well, you are consistent. I'll give you that.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

... there is no other group of people who are as consistently lawless as canadian police. the reason for this isn't hard to fathom. it's because the cop tribe attracts childish bullies who get off on victimizing defensless people ...
Is that why you were found guilty of the crimes you were charged with?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

And that I would wager may be their opinion of you. And as shaky as it may be, their opinion trumps yours. :lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Just as I suspected...