Stronach demands apology

knsgee

Oct 22, 2006
Blame McGuinty

There is really no controversy.....he denies he said it, he can not be heard on the tapes, the Speaker has ruled there was no insult.............controversy over, officially at least.

I agree!!
The only person that should be apologizing for starting this whole waste of time is McGuinty for his inane question and his action to proceed on a "bull...." point of order.
As far as Belinda ....her switching parties resulted in the increase of the average IQ's of both parties.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
If that is in reference to party affiliation, I’ve already stated on the record I have no lean to any party right now. Until I know who is leading the Liberals, I don’t support them. My posting record is proof.

I’ve said I wouldn’t vote for Ignatieff due to my principles over the Iraq war and that shows my consistency with being against Iraq apologist Harper. And so far I feel comfortable that I’ve read Ignatieff correctly. Now others are starting to wise up too.

I’ve criticized all the parties for different reasons. I’ve made it clear what my problem is with the Harper Government and I personally don’t regard them as the representatives for moderate conservatives. Moderate Conservatives were betrayed in my opinion. I think I’ve been overall consistent with my political views and that has had nothing to do with being on the bandwagon for anyone.

Sorry if it is too hard for someone like yourself to understand that political choices can change with the offering. I just don’t view political parties as sports teams that I need to feel a loyalty towards. I don’t believe in cheerleading, and right now Harper, in my opinion, deserves my criticisms.

Are you a cheerleader Johnny Utah?

Waa, Waa, Waa you're response is a typical Liberal one because the Liberals are out of power and you look for anything no matter how small and irrelevant it is to bash Harper's Government with such as this so called comment directed towards Belinda Stronach. You Liberals need to grow the hell up or you will have to sit back and enjoy a couple of years out of power because the public will see the Liberal Party for what they have become a bunch of Hypocrite Babies..
:rolleyes:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Waa, Waa, Waa you're response is a typical Liberal one because the Liberals are out of power and you look for anything no matter how small and irrelevant it is to bash Harper's Government with such as this so called comment directed towards Belinda Stronach. You Liberals need to grow the hell up or you will have to sit back and enjoy a couple of years out of power because the public will see the Liberal Party for what they have become a bunch of Hypocrite Babies..

I wasn't drinking coffee, hahaha!!!

Johnny, as an American, how is it you have such great, and might I say, hilarious, insight, into the minds of the morally void, and humourless liberal hypocrits?

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
I wasn't drinking coffee, hahaha!!!

Johnny, as an American, how is it you have such great, and might I say, hilarious, insight, into the minds of the morally void, and humourless liberal hypocrits?
Well thanks, I'm American and Canadian so I have the best of both Worlds. Liberals in the United States and Canada are easy to read because their all the same a bunch of Hypocrite Babies..

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
This topic is a hoot...

The story of the Roller Derby Queen and her Sissy Squeeze....spatting in public.

Sad part is: It's on your dollar.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
This topic is a hoot...

The story of the Roller Derby Queen and her Sissy Squeeze....spatting in public.

Sad part is: It's on your dollar.

Must you keep reminding me of that,lmao . Sheesh, like swallowing what comes out of Ottawa isn't hard enough.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
CDN BEAR

LOL - the CBC should have their cameras running all the time for entertainment value.... but the pols would ask for Union Artistic Talent rates as well as their government gifts.

Some days when I am sooooooooo bored, I turn on CSPAN down here which broadcasts the daily sessions of Congress...
it's unbelievable real people are getting paid to act like kids in school.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Let's really be brave.

Hey, now that we've attacked Stronach when she wasn't here to defend herself, let's knock her down and put the boots to her. :mad:

bubbles

Oct 22, 2006
What about the Liberal (not sure which one) referring Rona Ambrose to a "potted plant". You don't hear her crying for an apology.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hey, now that we've attacked Stronach when she wasn't here to defend herself, let's knock her down and put the boots to her. :mad:
Ok, let me get my jump boots.

C'mon now #Juan, have a lil sence of humour, she really shouldn't throw stones, she lives in a glass house.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Well Juan

Why don't you publish a list of who you believe to be "out of bounds" for criticism hmmmmmmmmmm?

I mean in addition to Bush and the rest of the 300 million who felt your tap dance shoes many times.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
My goodness Dizzy, do three hundred million people read my posts? If that were true I could add some advertizing :D

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
My goodness Dizzy, do three hundred million people read my posts? If that were true I could add some advertizing :D
Now that was funny, might I ask how much for a small vid clip of me at work, just to get the word out about my company?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Pig Latin and Gaelic would be nice. Oh and pictures lots of purdy pictures of Billy Rae and Tom Sellect please. Can I get a double double and a muffin while I'm here?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Now that was funny, might I ask how much for a small vid clip of me at work, just to get the word out about my company?

With a 300 million people audience, it won't be cheap. A short (thirty second video) shouldn't cost more than twenty to twenty five thousand tops.;)

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
I think she should get a life. The well heeled harebrain has better things to do on our nickel. I've listened to the buzz on the 'tape' now twice and you'd be hardpressed to make a case from that. Stronach never got it out of her head that she was somebody special. Now the self-appointed goddess wants us all to recognize that.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Tamarin to be fair to Belinda her maid might of quit and she's had to toast her own English Muffins these past few days. Whispering now, she may even have had to make her own bed? She is the Princess of Auto Parts is she not? Someone hand Belinda a hub cap to place as a crown on her head.