Stronach demands apology

northstar

Electoral Member
Oct 9, 2006
And now all the dogs are loose, with mouths a-foul, showing Canadian's coast to coast how effective our MP's representation really is.

Is this the HOUSE OF COMMONS or the COMMON HOUSE...

Just shows us how wisely our tax dollar's are being used, and didn't they get yet another pay hike within the past year???

How much are in SALARY are they making to waste time and give the world a glimpse of how serious and civilized our Country is, with this stupid childish behaviour!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we are in a WAR with body bags being shipped home...

and these pack of DOGS are wasting taxpayers dollars and valuable time on debating whether of not so and so has dished so-and-so...

I think we should all don Burkas and veils and storm the COMMON HOUSE and take over..
and by the by, isn't that serious looking guy with the funny wig suppose to be keeping order in the COMMON HOUSE, he is the first to go...

it is a doggone salaried rumper-room showing the world the doo-doo.

I am an embarrased canadian, l am going now to hide under my maple-leaf.And next election, l am going to look at those involved in this stupidity and they are not getting my vote.

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
you can't storm the house..there is a terrorist pervention measure in place to stop you...

Its a chain across the front gate...seriously thats what they put up after 9/11

so get those dumb idea's outta yer head...you'll never make it past the chain!!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
And now all the dogs are loose, with mouths a-foul, showing Canadian's coast to coast how effective our MP's representation really is.

Is this the HOUSE OF COMMONS or the COMMON HOUSE...

Just shows us how wisely our tax dollar's are being used, and didn't they get yet another pay hike within the past year???

How much are in SALARY are they making to waste time and give the world a glimpse of how serious and civilized our Country is, with this stupid childish behaviour!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we are in a WAR with body bags being shipped home...

and these pack of DOGS are wasting taxpayers dollars and valuable time on debating whether of not so and so has dished so-and-so...

I think we should all don Burkas and veils and storm the COMMON HOUSE and take over..
and by the by, isn't that serious looking guy with the funny wig suppose to be keeping order in the COMMON HOUSE, he is the first to go...

it is a doggone salaried rumper-room showing the world the doo-doo.

I am an embarrased canadian, l am going now to hide under my maple-leaf.And next election, l am going to look at those involved in this stupidity and they are not getting my vote.

it's entertainment, take a valium.

northstar

Electoral Member
Oct 9, 2006
OH SILLY BILLY THE WORLD NEEDS MORE OF YOU SERIOUS TYPE IN ORDER TO POKE FUN AT........Good lord can't you see a joke....

I need you on the sexual oppression thread, now that is serious......

elevennevele

Electoral Member
Mar 13, 2006
Canada
Yeah, kinda funny. We make a big deal about them making a big deal and yet this board is on fire. As if that was any indication that this was a non story.

northstar

Electoral Member
Oct 9, 2006
And even while I was being silly, the facts are the facts, and it is a disgrace when our Members of Parliment act disgracefully and waste taxpayors dollars, THAT IS WORTH BRINGING TO THE ATTENTION OF ALL CANADIANS, and that is worth commenting about.