Spotify to remove Neil Young's music after complaint over Joe Rogan

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Well, I'm not real big on so-called "common sense." Commons sense said airplanes can't fly and atom bombs won't explode.

I agreed with you on the Port of Vancouver, but do you understand that if your goal is to reduce pollution or greenhouse gases, you don't need to go after every source at the same time?
Common sense would also dictate that obviously planes can't fly by themselves but do fly due to air circulation/air flow against the wings & atom bombs can't explode without using various devices to ignite them.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Reactions: taxslave and B00Mer

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Neil Young tried to bully this Spotify, and they where not up to being bullied it seems. I do not now nor have I ever used Spotify by the way. What is the in market value for this Joe Rogan for Spotify out of curiosities sake?

$100 million

Now $4 Billion lost.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Do tell, how is there $4 billon lost?
Market value (stocks) have dropped by 12% the last little while.......If my pension stocks are any indicator, the whole market has dropped about that much. They are crawling back slowly. I doubt Mr Young or Mr Rogan had a whole lot to do with it.

Reactions: taxslave

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It's interesting that he presented this easily-disproven statement as fact.

Explains a lot, really.
Um, what part of "Since I've been alive" are you having trouble with? Is it the apostrophe in "I've" that's throwing you off or the two syllables in "alive"? Prior to Official Bilingualism there were only four PM's who were from Quebec, including Pierre Trudeau. Since then only TWO PM's have NOT hailed from Quebec. (Kim Campbell doesn't count as she wasn't actually elected as PM).

The only thing that explains a lot, really, is your piss poor reading comprehension.

List of prime ministers of Canada - Wikipedia

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
What's wrong with Spotify? Don't they know that the MSM and their droogs HATE it when social media infringes on the MSM's "right" to spread misinformation and lies?