Speaking of Satan..

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I suspect they probably weren't so much celebrating his death so much as they were celebrating he elimination of the pure evil he propagated on the world.

If you're trying to infer a parallel between Hitler's impact on the world and Limbaugh's impact, I respectfully suggest you come back to some form of reality before someone inadvertently mistakes you for floss.

I reckon millions of people celebrated Hitler's death.

Sometimes it's nice to simply use a bit of commonsense like I often do.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
They celebrated freedom from Hitler and peace.

Don't tell me nobody celebrated Hitler's death. I'm European and I know.

When the BBC discovered Hitler had committed suicide, everyone in the BBC building cheered and celebrated.

Here are the Dutch resistance celebrating Hitler's death...

1613645274204.png

Reactions: mentalfloss

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I suspect they probably weren't so much celebrating his death so much as they were celebrating he elimination of the pure evil he propagated on the world.

If you're trying to infer a parallel between Hitler's impact on the world and Limbaugh's impact, I respectfully suggest you come back to some form of reality before someone inadvertently mistakes you for floss.
He wasn't. He was directly responding to your Post #2, which said, in case you've conveniently forgotten in your attempt to move the goalposts:

"Anyone who revels in the death of another human being has no moral capital or position to judge anyone's integrity."

Guess ol' Decapoda don't think much of your grands, Blackleaf.

Reactions: Serryah

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
He wasn't. He was directly responding to your Post #2, which said, in case you've conveniently forgotten in your attempt to move the goalposts:

"Anyone who revels in the death of another human being has no moral capital or position to judge anyone's integrity."

Guess ol' Decapoda don't think much of your grands, Blackleaf.
From the person who whines about whataboutism more than anyone around here. I expose the obvious irony of the inherent moral deficiency in someone taking joy in the death of a talk show host, comparing him to satan, and Blackleafs response is... what about Hitler. And you jump in to defend it. I guess whataboutism is ok sometimes, eh?

Blackleaf, despite what some say here, I don't hate your grandparents and I'm glad for them that their suffering was soothed by the joy they took in Hitler's death. It is unfortunate however that you seem to have no clue as to what this thread is actually about.

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Everybody knows that hitler died of old age in south America :oops:

And Russia interfered I mean lied ;)

FBI Knew Hitler Was Alive Until 1984 - Declassified PDF ...

https://archive.org/details/FBIKnewHitlerWasAlive
The world has been told for the last 70 years that on April 30 1945, Adolf Hitler committed suicide in his underground bunker. His body was discovered and identified by the Soviets before being taken back to Russia. Is it possible that the Soviets lied all this time, and that history was rewritten?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
From the person who whines about whataboutism more than anyone around here. I expose the obvious irony of the inherent moral deficiency in someone taking joy in the death of a talk show host, comparing him to satan, and Blackleafs response is... what about Hitler. And you jump in to defend it. I guess whataboutism is ok sometimes, eh?

Blackleaf, despite what some say here, I don't hate your grandparents and I'm glad for them that their suffering was soothed by the joy they took in Hitler's death. It is unfortunate however that you seem to have no clue as to what this thread is actually about.
I wasn't defending anything. I was pointing out your goalpost shift.

I don't give a damn less what you or Blackshirt think of the lives or deaths of Hitler, ol' Rush, or anybody else, nor about your religious fantasies.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Poor Satan.

7 TIMES RUSH LIMBAUGH MADE JOKES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE DYING