Should Trudeau Be More Aggressive with Albertchewan?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Ya, someone is getting rich and it's not the farmers. The price of beef & pork is sky rocketing so who is getting the money?

My cousin sold almost all of his cattle a few weeks ago at a loss since he couldn't afford to keep them anymore. He hung on as long as he could. The cows that were calving had to stay so he's got 4 or 5 cows plus their calves.

The cost of food is getting really expensive & who does anyone think is going to suffer the most? If JT continues with his spending, costs will continue to rise due to inflation PLUS he wants to increase the carbon tax so again, prices will increase accordingly. How stupid do people have to be to vote this man back in especially when he has publicly stated that he isn't worried about finances or money. Maybe he should have clarified his statement as ... I, personally, am not worried about finances or money. That's what he should have said.

Canada on the other hand, needs to REALLY worry as the Finance Board of Canada is warning that continued spending at current levels will crash the Canadian economy within the next 1 to 2 years!! That's a government department who says that btw.
That's what Socks "Blackface" McGroper wants. This is what subhuman commie shit bags do when they want to take over a country. They attack its history and historical figures, they attack its institutions, they create divisions; class/racial/cultural to keep everyone occupied while they grind the economy to a screaming halt in the name of some fucked up retard policy to "rebuild the nation" in their own subhuman, dehumanizing image.

This is why animals are smarter than humans. They would NEVER let the goddam dumbest retard lead the group.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
you’re more American than you think..

what is Canadian Culture?? American

I'll admit that Canada has some American culture, that can't be helped.

But you ask other Maritimers if we're American and I don't think you'll get yes as an answer. Depending on who it is, it'll be a no, a fuck no, or several swears in French :ROFLMAO:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I'll admit that Canada has some American culture, that can't be helped.

But you ask other Maritimers if we're American and I don't think you'll get yes as an answer. Depending on who it is, it'll be a no, a fuck no, or several swears in French :ROFLMAO:
Who do you think most Southern Ontarians resemble?

Reactions: petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
This is the shit I was talking about! Trudeau political success depends on this playing East against West or Urban against Rural, & you’re all playing along like good little finger puppets.

I dunno, "rural vs urban" is a fight here in NB too and it's been every Government for the past ten years or so, both Lib and Con.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Outside of Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, etc…we’re all considered Hicks & backwards Hillbilly’s.

Trudeau knows he’s going to get Diddly Squat out in Saskatchewan or Alberta, so he’s playing those off against the big urban Centers claiming he “feels sorry” for us with our provincial conservative gov’t over Covid? Crocodile fake tears from the drama teacher…makes me want to vomit, & that’s not from Covid. What’s sick about it is that it might actually work for him….

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Outside of Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, etc…we’re all considered Hicks & backwards Hillbilly’s.

Trudeau knows he’s going to get Diddly Squat out in Saskatchewan or Alberta, so he’s playing those off against the big urban Centers claiming he “feels sorry” for us with our provincial conservative gov’t over Covid? Crocodile fake tears from the drama teacher…makes me want to vomit, & that’s not from Covid. What’s sick about it is that it might actually work for him….
Yup.....What a great guy......yet.......

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
So that means those of us in the Maritimes sending leftover hay out west to help with the drought there should instead keep it?

Nah, we're bad but not that bad.
When we speak of the east we generally mean OnscariOWE and Kweebek. Although from where I sit the mainland is back east. Anything east of Hope is all one "back east".

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Being a bigot are you? Got news for ya again sport. There's plenty of people in Ontario who support Alberta oil. And the Russian pipeline A) transports natgas, not oil and B) It was the US president who lifted the sanctions on the pipeline. Not a single taxpaying soul in Ontario had a fucking thing to do with it.
Christ dude, you're even more irrational than the stupid French separatists.
Yeah , but he is good for a morning laugh.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
you missed the Coal and Saudi oil.. and what pipeline is Alberta trying to run to BC but every asshole environmentalist they can ship out to fight the construction..

injuns and woke easterners
The only Indians against the pipelines West are from bands not along the route. They don't get a share of the graft so they don't want anyone else to get in on it either. The best the paid protesters could get in BC is the hereditary chiefs, that have zero power.