Should Trudeau Be More Aggressive with Albertchewan?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Depends on if Team Groper sees it as another obstruction of justice moment. But since the mine isn't in Quebec and doesn't hold 20% of the Quebec pension fund, I don't think it will be.
The correct answer was: yes.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The correct answer was: yes.
So you're saying this will be another obstruction of justice moment? Oh that's right, as long as some loser labels themselves as "progressive", the ends will always justify the means.

Well, at least we have now established that having no respect for the law of the land, no respect for the country's institutions, no respect for women who don't do what they're told, bribery, corruption, engaging in cultural appropriation and wearing Black face are progressive ideals in Canada.
Just don't say "you people". That's a big no-no in extreme leftard la-la-land.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hopefully Canadian law will commit less indiscriminate harm as time goes by and our system becomes more refined.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You missed my point. Indubitably, Trudeau should indeed be more.

Hey T-bonesforbrains - you scored a point with that post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy "should be more"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or else the SWINE "should be some place else"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than in govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hopefully Canadian law will commit less indiscriminate harm as time goes by and our system becomes more refined.

So hemerHOID is telling us WE WILL BE BETTER OFF...................................

once the LIE-beral minority govt is put out of its misery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hey T-bonesforbrains - you scored a point with that post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy "should be more"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or else the SWINE "should be some place else"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than in govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, I'd also accept "someplace else."

How's things, beer?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So you're saying this will be another obstruction of justice moment? Oh that's right, as long as some loser labels themselves as "progressive", the ends will always justify the means.

Well, at least we have now established that having no respect for the law of the land, no respect for the country's institutions, no respect for women who don't do what they're told, bribery, corruption, engaging in cultural appropriation and wearing Black face are progressive ideals in Canada.
Just don't say "you people". That's a big no-no in extreme leftard la-la-land.
But what about Progressive Conservatives?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Hard hitting CBC questions, what a joke

Trudeau says 'frustrations' in Alberta, Saskatchewan don't amount to a national unity crisis

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says he does not share the view that Canada is facing a national unity crisis despite the "very real anger" felt by many in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
In a year-end interview with CBC News Network's Power & Politics today, host Vassy Kapelos asked the prime minister if he thinks national unity is at risk.
"I do not share the assessment to the extent that others have. I think there is a level of rhetoric that is maybe not as reassuring as it could be," Trudeau said. "I think there are very real frustrations. I think there is very real anger that needs to be dealt with in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
"But I see that as problems to be solved when we all work together, and I don't think Albertans suddenly don't care about Canada ... I think they just want and know that they have a strong future and that's what we need for them too."
Asked if he thinks his government's actions have contributed to the economic hardships facing the energy sector, Trudeau said a number of factors are behind the region's economic plight.
"There's a transforming global economy. There's the difficulty we've always had in getting our resources out to new markets, other than the United States," he said.
"I mean, Stephen Harper tried to do that for 10 years, was unable to do that. We're finally moving forward on getting a pipeline to market."
Asked about the ongoing court challenges to the Trans Mountain pipeline expansion, Trudeau said progress is being made.
"There's always going to be people in the courts, but that pipeline is getting built," he told Kapelos.
Continuing to rely on oil
"The shovels are in the ground and we have put our entire governments' energies behind moving forward because it's an important project not just for Alberta and Saskatchewan but for the whole country."
Asked if he thought that Canada's oilsands production eventually will be phased out, Trudeau said that Canadians are "always going to need hydrocarbons" but "we'll just need less of them."
"We're going to continue that need to rely on oil for many years to come. We're building a pipeline there," he said.
"But we also have to be clear-eyed about the fact that, over the coming decades, there's going to be a different energy mix that is going to create new opportunities for new jobs that we need to start preparing for now."
The full interview will be broadcast on CBC News Network at 5 p.m. ET today.

Still trying to blame Harper, who put in the policies to completely kill these projects?

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Because Harper completed the Trans Mountain Pipeline extension.

No, he only completed Kinder Morgan Anchor Loop Pipeline, TC Keystone Pipeline, Enbridge Alberta Clipper Pipeline, and Enbridge Line 9 Pipeline.

I suspect he would have knocked out TMX in similar fashion, without completely screwing the deal up and having to buy the friggin thing like tater did, had he been given another mandate.

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
All this success and yet the oil industry still crying the blues.