Shots fired at officer live on fox!

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
If I was black, I would not be listening to no F%$#king lullaby BS story on the tube about how we are going to reunite and hold hands, I would be packing my bags and getting out of Dallas for a while, no way cops are going to forget these murders, how could they? Same as blacks are not forgetting the murders of their own. Difference here is that the blacks being murdered are individuals from all over the US, some innocent, some not; some killed by 'white/ and black' cops, so one cannot say it is 'all' due to prejudices. Officers are dealing with a huge disproportionate of crime committed by blacks and are not trained to deal with it. These murders were aimed at a 'group' of men at work, preferable white men, so this one is without any doubt prejudices.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If I was black, I would not be listening to no F%$#king lullaby BS story on the tube about how we are going to reunite and hold hands, I would be packing my bags and getting out of Dallas for a while, no way cops are going to forget these murders, how could they? Same as blacks are not forgetting the murders of their own.
Good idea. Head some place nice and safe. Like St. Paul.

Black man in a car with out-of-state plates. What could possibly go wrong?

Difference here is that the blacks being murdered are individuals from all over the US, some innocent, some not; some killed by 'white/ and black' cops, so one cannot say it is 'all' due to prejudices.
Good thing nobody's saying that, except a few racists.

Officers are dealing with a huge disproportionate of crime committed by blacks
Got any evidence of that? And by evidence, I mean evidence of crimes committed, not arrests made. They aren't the same thing.

and are not trained to deal with it.
Makes a body wonder what we spent all them hundreds of billions of dollars on police training for, don't it?

And actually, many of them are properly trained. Ironically, one of the cities doing best with police reform is Dallas.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

The Empire is falling apart...

Dallas sniper 'was not the same' after time in Afghanistan

In her Mesquite, Texas home, about 20 kilometres east of Dallas, the next-door neighbour of Micah Johnson spoke quietly about the man she remembered as a sweet kid, but who she said became a different person after his time in Afghanistan.
The neighbour, who says she has known Johnson since he was a teenager, did not want to be identified, but agreed to speak briefly about the 25-year-old, now responsible for the deadliest attack on law enforcement in the city's history, and the deadliest day for law enforcement in the U.S. since the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.
"He was a good kid. He was not the same when he came back from Afghanistan," she said.

Dallas sniper 'was not the same' after time in Afghanistan, next-door neighbour says - CBC News - Latest Canada, World, Entertainment and Business News

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
more related fun:

BLACK LIVES BATTER...
Attack Cops in St. Paul...
Throw Rocks, Rebar, Fireworks, Molotov Cocktails...
200+ ARRESTS...
Gunfire hits San Antonio police headquarters...

Something to take note of -

Racist white guy kills people, it's racism. Racist black guy kills white people, he was triggered by police racism. Muslim kills people, triggered by evil republican candidates national security ideas, and we need gun control.

Gay black guy kills white people on live TV, it's because of racism and homophobia, and we need more gun control.

The left will always portray killers, especially those from protected groups, in ways that benefit their platform, which is the ongoing myth that whites, republicans, and conservatives are oppressors and responsible one way or another for all evils, past, present, and future.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Something to take note of -

Racist white guy kills people, it's racism. Racist black guy kills white people, he was triggered by police racism. Muslim kills people, triggered by evil republican candidates national security ideas, and we need gun control.

Gay black guy kills white people on live TV, it's because of racism and homophobia, and we need more gun control.

The left will always portray killers, especially those from protected groups, in ways that benefit their platform, which is the ongoing myth that whites, republicans, and conservatives are oppressors and responsible one way or another for all evils, past, present, and future.
Sounds about right. What's your beef? White guy kills people he is mentally ill. Black guy kills people, he's a criminal. White guy rapes a girl, the media posts his swimming scores. Black guy rapes a girl and they print his rap sheet. All you do is promote racism and homophobia Loc, with almost every thread you post. Yes there are racists on all sides but there are good people on both sides. You tar the left with a bucket and barely say anything the right wing fanatics you support. I beginning to think you are an agent provocateur.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sounds about right. What's your beef? White guy kills people he is mentally ill. Black guy kills people, he's a criminal. White guy rapes a girl, the media posts his swimming scores. Black guy rapes a girl and they print his rap sheet. All you do is promote racism and homophobia Loc, with almost every thread you post. Yes there are racists on all sides but there are good people on both sides. You tar the left with a bucket and barely say anything the right wing fanatics you support. I beginning to think you are an agent provocateur.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Interesting that in Moncton, we had a guy kill four RCMP officers; the cops hunted him down, arrested him, and he's in prison. Didn't need to blow him up, and they didn't beat him or shoot him when they got him, despite how badly they all probably wanted to.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Interesting that in Moncton, we had a guy kill four RCMP officers; the cops hunted him down, arrested him, and he's in prison. Didn't need to blow him up, and they didn't beat him or shoot him when they got him, despite how badly they all probably wanted to.
Not that different. Our cops effect peaceful arrests of white shooters on a regular basis.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

....and at one time we had the death penalty in Canada if you killed a cop. Now the taxpayers are on the hook to support the idiot for life..

How progressive we are.

Personally, the RCMP should have shot this assassin.