Saskatoon Muslim man says he was stabbed, had beard cut off in alleged hate crime

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Saskatoon Muslim man says he was stabbed, had beard cut off in alleged hate crime​

videothumbnail.1624668640614.jpg

It's takes a special type of loser to attack a person using a cane, it's so it's not surprising they were motivated by hate, and dumb enough to steal his phone. Hopefully police will be able to track them with the phone.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
It seems every time the Muslims get shat on, one way or another, they almost always want the Government to do something for them, I wonder if Muslims know anything about the concept of assimilation in a new homeland.

Dressing in public according to your host country standard is a very small sacrifice to make when considering the benefits Canada & the US has to offer.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes well, when they call black on anyone violence "white supremacy" that might be an indication of the real problem
;)
Then of course there are all the FAKENEWS hate crimes...Like the one where the gurl carved the swastika on her forehead backwards.

Nothing new for a george soros funded commie/ fascist /globalist COLOR revolution tho...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yes well, when they call black on anyone violence "white supremacy" that might be an indication of the real problem
;)
Then of course there are all the FAKENEWS hate crimes...Like the one where the gurl carved the swastika on her forehead backwards.

Nothing new for a george soros funded commie/ fascist /globalist COLOR revolution tho...

HUH?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Boomer did you catch that car accident at the gay parade the other day? some called it terrorism till they found out it was a ( recently vaccinated blood stroke in the brain? ) gay driven accident.

The Hate Crimes that Were Not: A List of Fake Hate Crimes​

1/ Jussie Smollett MAGA Assault Hoax​

Who pays the fakenews DA involved again?

Soros-funded radical DAs ‘are killing our cities’​

'More dangerous communities and more violent criminals on the streets'​

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Boomer did you catch that car accident at the gay parade the other day? some called it terrorism till they found out it was a ( recently vaccinated blood stroke in the brain? ) gay driven accident.

The Hate Crimes that Were Not: A List of Fake Hate Crimes​

1/ Jussie Smollett MAGA Assault Hoax​

Who pays the fakenews DA involved again?

Soros-funded radical DAs ‘are killing our cities’​

'More dangerous communities and more violent criminals on the streets'​

Sorry I don’t follow the Gay scene.. but that’s okay Danbones, you no longer have to hide in the closet

Reactions: taxslave

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Sorry I don’t follow the Gay scene.. but that’s okay Danbones, you no longer have to hide in the closet
LOL the only reason to hide in the closet would be from lot lizards such as yourself sir
;)
I was referring to the one where they called the driver a GAY HATING TERRORIST in YOUR TRUSTED MSM News for a couple of days first.

Florida mayor who called Pride crash ‘terrorist incident’ says he regrets comment​

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Why would I hide?? I just tell them to move on.. I'm not scared of people.

But it's A-Okay Danbones, you don't have to be scared anymore.. you can come out on CC. We will understand. ;)
I’m not scared of people and have the guns to prove it .

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
There is a huge influx of intolerance going on these days, and people doing physical actions against minorities .. not sure why, but it’s uncalled for..
Likely because it's front & center about how everyone is so racist & are bigots and people are starting to get pissed off. The more people get pissed off, the happier the Leftists are because that's exactly what they want - division amongst the population based on race. So, I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed.