Russian Train Station Bombed

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Bombing to Russian is deserved for what USSR did past.

Really? Those 15 that were killed and scores hurt had nothing to do with what the leaders of the U.S.S.R did through the years. How did they "deserve" to have their life shortened?

chineseroman

Electoral Member
Dec 17, 2013
beijing china
Really? Those 15 that were killed and scores hurt had nothing to do with what the leaders of the U.S.S.R did through the years. How did they "deserve" to have their life shortened?
I here posted "deserved" means this is a war against to Russia. Russia deserved a war to be beated down.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Who is the "fat polack"?

I'll give you one guess kotlet schabowy.

I don't remember the "fat polack" ever coming down on China or Russia. All he ever came down on was Canada and the U.S. China was heaven on earth to him.

No, these innocents were killed by some one other than "Russia".
The Soviets annexed Poland after WWII. Do you need anymore hints?

chineseroman

Electoral Member
Dec 17, 2013
beijing china
OK,serious. The Russia deserved a war means the protesters should bomb the agencies of Russia GOVT including police station or city halls etc. Such action means declaring war against Russia. Bombing a railway station meaning terrorism。But maybe the Puting ordered the bombing.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
I wonder if it's the same group who just bombed the trolley?

Volgograd, Russia trolleybus explosion kills 10 - World - CBC News

It's painfully apparent these people can strike anywhere they want anytime they want-all of Russia is a soft target and if the eyes of the world are on Sochi they'll be everywhere else in the country as well this is too big to hide.

Czar Putin must want to murder someone-his goons probably will they certainly have in the past.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
How do you know Christians blew up the place?

He doesn't and they didn't. You mad?

OK,serious. The Russia deserved a war means the protesters should bomb the agencies of Russia GOVT including police station or city halls etc. Such action means declaring war against Russia. Bombing a railway station meaning terrorism。But maybe the Puting ordered the bombing.

In the name of Allah?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Russia could hire the American NSA to better help identify these things before they happen.