Roe v. Wade overturned?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So, loosely fitting into this thread in today's True North there is an article about a BC native school that gave kindergarten kids a primer on masturbation. Well worth the read.

I had to learn about masturbation all by myself. My hand was my teacher. As a matter of fact, it was a lot of fun trying. I eventually got it right. :D

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Are you sure?
It’s like they say, “How do you get to Carnegie Hall?”

After at least half a century of practice, he will at least have found something that works for him. I’m assuming like most skills after 2000 hours you obtain competence and 10,000 hours you could be considered an expert.

(The Role of Deliberate Practice in the Acquisition of Expert Performance by Anders Ericsson)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

After at least half a century of practice, he will at least have found something that works for him. I’m assuming like most skills after 2000 hours you obtain competence and 10,000 hours you could be considered an expert.

(The Role of Deliberate Practice in the Acquisition of Expert Performance by Anders Ericsson)
10,000 hours of lonely bliss yikes .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
What if his right hand is a Leftist?

When I do it with my right hand, it feels bloody dam good. But when I do it with my left hand, it always ends up hurting my poor thing in the end. Phukin blisters are hard to get rid of. I am actually thinking about cutting off my left hand and replacing it with another right hand. They can do that these days. Right is right, and left, well it just hurts.
It sure is nice to see so many lefties here showing interest in my many times of pleasure and enjoyment. But I am pretty sure that some of you lefties here know what I am talking about, eh? Come on, men, stop pretending that you have not enjoyed the pleasure of pleasing your you not what. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
10,000 hours of lonely bliss yikes .

And I am curious as to just how many lonely bliss hours have you spent playing with your own you know what? Come on, man, give us some numbers, will you. :p:D

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

I just keep asking myself all the time as to how you got so far in life with so little? You are truly an amazing lefty liberal indeed. Congrats, lefty. :eek:

Reactions: Ron in Regina

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yep, lefty liberal Trudeau cheerleader. You got me pegged. Very intuitive. Good on you. 😉

I knew it. You can't fool me. My pegging of you was spot on, comradesky! Indeed,that was quite good on me alright. (y)

Question: So, what is a racist, homophobic, sexist, bigot or hater? 🤔

Answer: Anyone who disagrees and wins an argument with a liberal. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yup he is on the ball . I am a commie .

So, why the hell are you still living in Canada? Countries like communist China, North Korea, and Cuba are places that you should be living in. So, get the hell out of my conservative freedom loving country, comrade. I have heard and had enough of your commie bullshit. :LOL::ROFLMAO:(n)

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
And... there it is...

"“I just want to sort of level-set here first: This is a homicide statute,” said Ellie Schilling, a New Orleans-based attorney who represents abortion rights groups. “What this bill does is to specifically amend the crime of homicide and the crime of criminal battery to enable the state to charge people, including the pregnant mother, at any stage of fertilization.”"

Abortion is absolutely illegal in Louisiana. If it's signed into law by the Governor, how many other states will shift further into this kind of insanity?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Good, it should happen, that why not only women have to be the sole person responsible for pregnancy anymore.

Reactions: taxslave