Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
EagleSmack; said:
Oh! An opinion piece from out of the beltway! It's great living in crystal castles.

EagleSmack; said:
Thanks Obama!

^and he repeats the SOS about "Broken Record"

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness

Barack Obama stares at the new EBOLA-virus, created to infect the DNA of Christians and to destroy Jesus, so that a New Age of Liberal Darkness can rise in America.

Barack Obama has used genetics to manufacture the most powerful virus in the history of mankind. The virus is an evolved form of EBOLA, a deadly virus that causes the body to bleed to death in a week.

Keep in mind, Obama-era evolution of Ebola has already killed thousands in Africa, and only moments ago, a person dropped dead in London from Obama-Ebola.

Do no forget, the B.O. in Ebola stands for Barack Obama. The rest of the acronym has been up for debate in the news media community.

The new Ebola virus is a control mechanism designed to destroy Christianity in America once and for all.

The virus is easily spread and all of the illegals who have just so suddenly been allowed to come into America, you may ask why is this happening? They are all carriers of the virus. They have the cure already in their bloodstream, but they are contagious. These illegals are the source of the spread and just you watch, in about 30 days the first cases of Ebola will start infecting Americans.

But the government already has the cure. So what is the problem?

The problem is that Obama controls the cure. He hired Kathleen Sebelius to create a ‘cover organization’, Obamacare, so he could pour all of the money into research of this super-virus.

After the virus starts to infect all Americans, only those who agree to support Obama, do not use their right to free speech to call him a horrible non-American ‘president’, and who sign up for Obamcare will be able to get the cure. The cure will slip into your bloodstream an RDIF chip that is marked with ancient symbology which ties into Biblical prophesy. This could be seen as the Mark of the Beast.

Do not take my word for it, just read for yourself how Obama’s plan to destroy Christians and Jesus, then reign in a New Age of Liberal Darkness, is starting. The flood of illegals infected has already been discovered.

Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness • ChristWire

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness

Barack Obama stares at the new EBOLA-virus, created to infect the DNA of Christians and to destroy Jesus, so that a New Age of Liberal Darkness can rise in America.

Barack Obama has used genetics to manufacture the most powerful virus in the history of mankind. The virus is an evolved form of EBOLA, a deadly virus that causes the body to bleed to death in a week.

Keep in mind, Obama-era evolution of Ebola has already killed thousands in Africa, and only moments ago, a person dropped dead in London from Obama-Ebola.

Do no forget, the B.O. in Ebola stands for Barack Obama. The rest of the acronym has been up for debate in the news media community.

The new Ebola virus is a control mechanism designed to destroy Christianity in America once and for all.

The virus is easily spread and all of the illegals who have just so suddenly been allowed to come into America, you may ask why is this happening? They are all carriers of the virus. They have the cure already in their bloodstream, but they are contagious. These illegals are the source of the spread and just you watch, in about 30 days the first cases of Ebola will start infecting Americans.

But the government already has the cure. So what is the problem?

The problem is that Obama controls the cure. He hired Kathleen Sebelius to create a ‘cover organization’, Obamacare, so he could pour all of the money into research of this super-virus.

After the virus starts to infect all Americans, only those who agree to support Obama, do not use their right to free speech to call him a horrible non-American ‘president’, and who sign up for Obamcare will be able to get the cure. The cure will slip into your bloodstream an RDIF chip that is marked with ancient symbology which ties into Biblical prophesy. This could be seen as the Mark of the Beast.

Do not take my word for it, just read for yourself how Obama’s plan to destroy Christians and Jesus, then reign in a New Age of Liberal Darkness, is starting. The flood of illegals infected has already been discovered.

Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness • ChristWire

You left out the best part!!!

About The Author
If you don't like what you just read here you can just get out of my country. Now how about that smart-alack. Follow me on twitters. Poke me as your New Friend on Facebook!!

Somebody should introduce this guy to MHz.............their offspring would be a whole new kind of crazy.

:)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
He's the purest form of Christian.

Funny, I must have missed the relevant scripture:

Idiots 5:13 Go forth and spout nonsense, lest the flock become sensible.

I can, however, quote either Koran verse or Mohammedan example for all the actions of the Islamist whackos of ISIS.

FAIL on your part.

Try again.

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
Sorry, anybody who thinks their is a God is insane.

Muslim, Christian, Judaism, Hinduism....etc. etc.

Don't care, you're all nuts.

You know what, I'd love a modern Western leader to run and say...."I don't believe in God"...wow, what honesty that would be.

I think Obama is an atheist, but to but much of a political wh ore* to say so.

*used space to swear like the mod does.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Sorry, anybody who thinks their is a God is insane.

Muslim, Christian, Judaism, Hinduism....etc. etc.

Don't care, you're all nuts.

Yeah, all those loonies:

Martin Luther King

William Wilberforce

Deitrich Bonhoeffer

Albert Einstein

John Locke

G. K. Chesterton

C. S. Lewis

Isaac Newton

Desmond Tutu

John Wesley

J. R. R. Tolkien

What a bunch of crazies!!!

But YOU, however, are sane. And smarter than all of these guys.

(sarcasm alert)

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
Yeah, all those loonies:

Martin Luther King

William Wilberforce

Deitrich Bonhoeffer

Albert Einstein

John Locke

G. K. Chesterton

C. S. Lewis

Isaac Newton

Desmond Tutu

John Wesley

J. R. R. Tolkien

What a bunch of crazies!!!

But YOU, however, are sane. And smarter than all of these guys.

(sarcasm alert)

All born in yesteryear.

Science has caught up.....even the church knows this.

Love how you threw in MTK first....funny.

Gonna tell me how great Jessie Jackson is now or Al Sharpton?

I don't fit into the box that you have predisposed for liberals.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Funny, I must have missed the relevant scripture:

Idiots 5:13 Go forth and spout nonsense, lest the flock become sensible.

I can, however, quote either Koran verse or Mohammedan example for all the actions of the Islamist whackos of ISIS.

FAIL on your part.

Try again.
Yep, nothing like an out-of-context holy book verse to justify anything you want. As in Colossians 3:22 and 1 Peter 2:18.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
All born in yesteryear.

Science has caught up.....even the church knows this.

Love how you threw in MTK first....funny.

Gonna tell me how great Jessie Jackson is now or Al Sharpton?

I don't fit into the box that you have predisposed for liberals.

What a ****ing load!!

Jesse Jackson is a minor fraud.

Al Sharpton is a fraudulent piece of human garbage.

MLK was not.

"All born in yesteryear."??? What, you're less than 12 months old?? Well, that would explain your lack of intellectual development.

When EXACTLY did science disprove the existence of God??? Such a contention is so ludicrous it is beyond belief. You can no more disprove the existence of God than you can prove the existence of God.

Oh, and I must have missed the "church" admission that God does not exist.

Is there anything more arrogant and ignorant than your average atheist?

(rhetorical question)

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

It's none of his godd@mn business so he doesn't need a "strategy". That's Syria and Iraq's problem - their governments have gotten billions from American taxpayers and they don't need any more.

Still want a strategy? I'll give you one: GTFO. If anybody remains unsatisfied they could go march their butts off and get the job done themselves.