Pride Flag

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Look on the bright side, Serryah. If the terrified straights have their way, there'll be the corpse of a gay kid hanging on every rural fence in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.
Terrified of what exactly? Why isn't there currently a gay kid hanging on every fence? Was there in the past? What is stopping it from happening? Is it because a rural fence is 42 inches tall or is it something else like not giving a flying fuck about gays?

Lets talk about the real tragedy the rural gay kid faces. Moving to the city for school, to be around like minded people and the gay culture. If you are gay as you claim you damn well know the well seasoned urban gay culture members will peg him as "fresh meat" that they can ride hard and put away wet. Odds are he ends up doing party drugs, fucks up at school, can't keep a job, can't pay rent so he goes through a string of men just for a place to crash or is sucking cock in a carwash washroom at $40 a go to pay for a room at the Meth Motel.

Eventually he crashes mentally and tries to string himself up on a really sweet 106 inch urban fence, is unsuccessful, does 2 weeks in the psych ward.

At this point it a toss of the coin if he makes it to 30.

Did straight people do that to him?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Really? Your just a plain ol 1 topping pizza gay or not gay at all?

Which is it?

Look what I just made to shore up my fantasy.
chrome_screenshot_1685828777989.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 55Mercury

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It always seemed odd to me that the cowering straights are convinced that LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ is so powerful, and cis-hetero so weak and unappealing, that s single mention of LGBTQetc. is a dire threat to "turn kids gay."

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It always seemed odd to me that the cowering straights are convinced that LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ is so powerful, and cis-hetero so weak and unappealing, that s single mention of LGBTQetc. is a dire threat to "turn kids gay."

True, you'd think they'd be more solid in their genders and sexuality to not be so afraid.

Or maybe some of it is fear that they "Alphabet" will really start treating them like they've treated some of us.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
True, you'd think they'd be more solid in their genders and sexuality to not be so afraid.

Or maybe some of it is fear that they "Alphabet" will really start treating them like they've treated some of us.
Like the groomers do to young boys.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Like the groomers do to young boys.

Yeah, those Heterosexual groomers are horrible to boys, the damage done is unreal but, you know, that's okay because they're "straight". Y'all will just hide them away and/or blame it on anyone else.