POTUS (Donald) many legal issues cornering him

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trump's got a lot to hide ... his shady tax returns, his collusion with Russia, his dodgy Real Estate business, his "relations" with Bimbos (I wonder how many abortions Trump has paid for?)

According to some news?? reports anyway. Perhaps you've forgotten the old adage "believe 10% of what you see and nothing of what you hear!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
According to some news?? reports anyway. Perhaps you've forgotten the old adage "believe 10% of what you see and nothing of what you hear!
I don't believe one word of you or the other Trump worshippers, that's for damned sure.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't believe one word of you or the other Trump worshippers, that's for damned sure.

Get your facts straight before opening your trap! I'm not a Trump worshipper or "Trumpite" as Putz is wont to say. He is two or three steps above Hillary for sure, whatever that says about him. He's a politician and I've stated what I think about politicians.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Get your facts straight before opening your trap! I'm not a Trump worshipper or "Trumpite" as Putz is wont to say. He is two or three steps above Hillary for sure, whatever that says about him. He's a politician and I've stated what I think about politicians.
Sure you are!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
He is not a politician... He is a crooked con man. .a narcissist with a shallow facade

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He is not a politician... He is a crooked con man. .a narcissist with a shallow facade
And President of the United States of America , land likely to be rewarded for his effort with a second term in 2020 . Who are you again ?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
And President of the United States of America , land likely to be rewarded for his effort with a second term in 2020 . Who are you again ?
He'll chest and grift his way into another "victory".

Maybe, he'll burn down the Reichstag and there won't be any more elections. There is a precedent.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
such hero worship is a transient syndrome............ one DOES grow out of it.(with time and maturity)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The last three presidents before this one the people bitched..... and they got a second term out of it.....
Proving P T barnum's saying that there is no such thing as bad publicity......

And politics is only a bigger circus.....

I hope that all you T D S sufferers realize that you might be guaranteeing Trump a second term.....

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The last three presidents before this one the people bitched..... and they got a second term out of it.....
Proving P T barnum's saying that there is no such thing as bad publicity......
He also said "there's a sucker born every minute."
I hope that all you T D S sufferers realize that you might be guaranteeing Trump a second term.....
No doubt to the orgasmic joy of you Trumpsuckers.