POTUS (Donald) many legal issues cornering him

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
‘Impeachment is real now’: Lawrence O’Donnell reveals how everything changed in the last 24 hours

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/im...-last-24-hours/?utm_source=push_notifications

Trumps unhinged anger today could mean he is more frightened now. He deals with fear by acting out in anger at anyone and everyone within range. Most times anger such as he displays is fear that one cannot accept within oneself.....or sees as a weakness.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
If the Loony Left tries to impeach Trump, civil war will break out in America.
that culture of VIOLENCE.....again. not far from the surface, is it it?

It is Trump that is talking "war footing".....He is afraid...... and like a frightened animal will lash out at anyone, whether it is rational or not. (not) It is Trump thatis the psycho powder keg ......that sets itself off with minimal or no pro ovation..

( the press conference today was a scene from a psych asylum.)

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
violence is the easy answer to difficult questions.

no surprise that it is almost universally embraced by the stupid.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If the Loony Left tries to impeach Trump, civil war will break out in America.

I doubt like Hell there is anything Trump could be IMPEACHED for, unless it could be his income tax! But that would be a slippery slope, given that all financial statements would just go straight to some outfit like H & R Bloch and they would deal with I.R.S. on his behalf. I doubt like hell if anyone has EVER been impeached for being rude, crude, lewd or nude! I'd love to be a fly on the wall watching someone even try.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Uhhhh, no.

I would be wracked with guilt if I enriched myself through criminal con games.

That may be one of the many differences between me and you, eh pigs?
Your blind hatred is tearing you apart , seek help .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
that culture of VIOLENCE.....again. not far from the surface, is it it?

It is Trump that is talking "war footing".....He is afraid...... and like a frightened animal will lash out at anyone, whether it is rational or not. (not) It is Trump thatis the psycho powder keg ......that sets itself off with minimal or no pro ovation..

( the press conference today was a scene from a psych asylum.)
Did you listen to the whole thing ? Trump showed any one watching or listening that he was the smartest person in the room . It was a thing of beauty . The last politician I saw handle the press so easily was the late WAC Bennett , wacky for short .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I doubt like Hell there is anything Trump could be IMPEACHED for, unless it could be his income tax! But that would be a slippery slope, given that all financial statements would just go straight to some outfit like H & R Bloch and they would deal with I.R.S. on his behalf. I doubt like hell if anyone has EVER been impeached for being rude, crude, lewd or nude! I'd love to be a fly on the wall watching someone even try.
That was one of the questions thrown his way . Trump responded , what will they impeach me for , the strong economy ? Being a good president ? Loving my country ?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
That was one of the questions thrown his way . Trump responded , what will they impeach me for , the strong economy ? Being a good president ? Loving my country ?
How about conspiring with a foreign power?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

I think the libs will be angered when they find out that the Congress can't trample the Constitution. The curiosity of Congress does not justify unlimited access to whatever they want.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

What would be the reasoning for requesting his income taxes? It is not a law or requirement to release your income taxes, even when running for President. Nixon was the first to do so and it has been customary for Presidential candidates to do so. However it is not law.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Did you listen to the whole thing ? Trump showed any one watching or listening that he was the smartest person in the room . It was a thing of beauty . The last politician I saw handle the press so easily was the late WAC Bennett , wacky for short .

You're aging yourself, I was around during his era but he's becoming just a faint memory. :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What would be the reasoning for requesting his income taxes? It is not a law or requirement to release your income taxes, even when running for President. Nixon was the first to do so and it has been customary for Presidential candidates to do so. However it is not law.

Well, that's right, if I.R.S. is happy the rest of them can go screw themselves! :)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The leftard point of view.............................

Obama in a conversation with Putin

Trump conspiring with Putin

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Obama didn't tear up a long-standing nuclear proliferation treaty just because Steve Bannon and John Bolton don't like it (Did Trump even have an opinion?)