Paris Deal Collapse

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yet the supermarket shelves are full. Farmers in Simcoe County have been busy putting this year’s crop in the ground and the winter wheat is greening up very quickly.
OK everythings fine in your village if you,ll spend ten minutes looking at the rest of the fukkin world you,ll discover things ain,t rosey wverywhere goldylocks.
I buy a lot of veggies Walter and things are getting smaller.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
OK everythings fine in your village if you,ll spend ten minutes looking at the rest of the fukkin world you,ll discover things ain,t rosey wverywhere goldylocks.
I buy a lot of veggies Walter and things are getting smaller.
Yeah, I need stronger reading glasses as I get older, too.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I hate to break it to you but it has been rainy, dreary, and cold all spring down here in New England. Temps have been well below normal.

I appreciate what you are going through. This spring thus far sucks.
We had flurries yesterday, just enough to dampen any uplift I might have had. This crap dosn,t have to end you know.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Cold weather kills far more people than hot weather

ScienceDaily
Your source for the latest research news

The Lancet
Summary:
Cold weather kills 20 times as many people as hot weather, according to an international study analyzing over 74 million deaths in 384 locations across 13 countries. The findings also reveal that deaths due to moderately hot or cold weather substantially exceed those resulting from extreme heat waves or cold spells.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/05/150520193831.htm

The you get people like Cliffy - doing their best to make sure NO one ever gets to the truth of anything...and using CHILDREN to help do that as well.