‘Painful summer ahead:’ Gas prices reach 211.9 in Metro Vancouver, expected to rise

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That’s the innovative Westernesse Spirit we need! I was just trying to come up with a basic court concept and I’m open to any and all suggestions!!
Soooo how do you heat 10bbls of oil without burning anything to keep it cheap?

Fresnel lenses from projection TVs. Literally "death rays" for anything that "goes into the light".

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So... tell me again how it's ALL Biden/Trudeau/Russia vs. Ukraine fault? I'll laugh while you do.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

So... tell me again how it's ALL Biden/Trudeau/Russia vs. Ukraine fault? I'll laugh while you do.
Are you kidding? To this bunch of Trumplickers, the Civil War is Biden and Trudeau's fault.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Oil company profits are usually percentage of base price so the higher the base price, the more $ they rake in. Some taxes are also % of the gas station price (HST/GST for example). The higher the price of gas the more $ the governments rake in. Then there is that extra 11 cents a litre added by TrueDope for the carbon tax. While the high prices is not directly TrueDope's fault, he certainly could have and still could make it easier for the consumer and he did not do that or does not appear to want to do that even when he was asked. So for that, one can and should blame him.

Reactions: taxslave