Over 120 anti-Trump Republicans discussing forming new political party

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I don't care what party they call it. Just so long as they bring back Donald Trump as President for life. Works for me. :D

So you love dictators? Or just wanna be types who don't do a godsdamned thing but have their henchmen do so?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I don't care what party they call it. Just so long as they bring back Donald Trump as President for life. Works for me. :D

Yes, that's called fascism.

Notice that liberal supporters never say the same thing about Trudeau despite his popularity?

And yet conservatives love to lecture others about dictatorships and big government. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Notice that liberal supporters never say the same thing about Trudeau despite his popularity?

And yet conservatives love to lecture others about dictatorships and big government. 🤔
What do you call a PM that shuts down inhouse debate in parliament at the same time as calling for 3 year budget control with no oversight in Canada? Democratic?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
So you love dictators? Or just wanna be types who don't do a godsdamned thing but have their henchmen do so?
What do you call what biden did on his first days in office?
How may executive orders?

Biden takes early lead on executive actions​

""""So far, Biden has signed more executive orders and memorandums than any of the last three presidents, when comparing how many each had published in the Federal Register through February 25 of their first year in office. These do not include corrections or clerical memos, which include delegations, designations and certifications."""​

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
On the contrary. You do appear to like dictators. I just bet that you love your hero's comrades Turdeau and Biden dictators, right? Donald Trump was nowhere near being a dictator. Only leftist liberals like you would call Trump a dictator only because you never did like the guy. You know absolutely nothing about Trump except what the lying and fake leftist Pravda media tells you. Politicians actions will tell anyone with a brain as to whether they are a dictator or not. I personally saw nothing that would convince me in any way that Trump was a dictator.

But seeing that you seem to think that Trump was a dictator maybe you can point out and show me a few instances where you think that Trump could be seen as a dictator. Go ahead punk, make your day. :D

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

It is my personal opinion that you must be a fascist supporter yourself. Anyone who attacks conservatism is a fascist and a communist also. It is not conservatism that has made this world worse. It has been fascism and communism that has made just about everybody's life on earth miserable as hell. Only real and true conservatism can save this pathetic planet now. Left to fascism and communism the world can only get worse. :rolleyes:

Donald Trump may have his faults like the rest of us have also but Trump was no dictator. What real dictators look like are the ones that are running Canada and America today. Turdeau and Bidumb. Those two buffoons have shown us all as to how dictators work. Their fascist and communist like programs and agendas have shown me that. :p

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
On the contrary. You do appear to like dictators.

Prove where that's true.

I just bet that you love your hero's comrades Turdeau and Biden dictators, right?

Neither are dictators but regardless, I actually don't favor/like either of them.

Donald Trump was nowhere near being a dictator.

BLISS!

Only leftist liberals

Ah, ah, ah... not a leftist liberal. :)

like you would call Trump a dictator only because you never did like the guy.

No, I didn't like the guy, because he's a narcissistic asshole with a sexual predator ideation.

You know absolutely nothing about Trump

LOL!!

except what the lying and fake leftist Pravda media tells you.

Nah, I don't rely on media to tell me what he's like, I let HIM, his own words and actions, prove the kind of person he was.

Politicians actions will tell anyone with a brain as to whether they are a dictator or not.

True.

I personally saw nothing that would convince me in any way that Trump was a dictator.

Cause you're caught up in Trumps wanting to grab pussy, I bet.

But seeing that you seem to think that Trump was a dictator maybe you can point out and show me a few instances where you think that Trump could be seen as a dictator. Go ahead punk, make your day. :D

Before I do, will you acknowledge that he is if I give proof of it?

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Sure if you colour inside the lines

We'll see...

And before you bring it up as an 'ah ha' moment or whatever, first Taxme claimed Trudeau and Biden are dictators which they aren't. Trump was more a dictator than they are which is true. I was asked then to "show me a few instances where you think that Trump could be seen as a dictator".

So sure, here's a good little list of it.

And so on...

Did he SUCK at being a dictator? Hell yes. That does not negate that the actions he did WERE those of a dictator.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Prove where that's true.

Neither are dictators but regardless, I actually don't favor/like either of them.

BLISS!

Ah, ah, ah... not a leftist liberal. :)

No, I didn't like the guy, because he's a narcissistic asshole with a sexual predator ideation.

LOL!!

Nah, I don't rely on media to tell me what he's like, I let HIM, his own words and actions, prove the kind of person he was.

True.

Cause you're caught up in Trumps wanting to grab pussy, I bet.

Before I do, will you acknowledge that he is if I give proof of it?

You know nothing at all about Trump. All you know about Trump is what your lying and fake leftist lieberal news media outfits that you enjoy listening to that tell you about how evil Trump is supposed to be. The only way that you would know anything about Trump is if you were a personal friend to Trump. You know like with your family and friends whom you would spend plenty of time with and would pretty much know a lot about them. But with Trump you know sweet dik all about him. I do not know Trump personally but what I have seen of Trump the man appears to be quite genuine in what he says and does. And no, Trump cannot be blamed for the riot at the capital building. Trump never told anyone to go riot. Trump told them to go demonstrate peacefully at the capital building. Just thought that I would mention that before you try and tell me that Trump was responsible for the riot.

I have no problem with anyone wanting to grab a pussy. Men are like that you know. Always out there trying to grab some pussy. LOL

Indeed, if you have some real goodies on Trump then show us, otherwise clam up. Your move. ;)

Last edited:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
What do you call what biden did on his first days in office?
How may executive orders?

Biden takes early lead on executive actions​

""""So far, Biden has signed more executive orders and memorandums than any of the last three presidents, when comparing how many each had published in the Federal Register through February 25 of their first year in office. These do not include corrections or clerical memos, which include delegations, designations and certifications."""​

The first EO thing Bidumb did was to open up the border gates wide open for all the world to enter illegally. What an f'n dummy that buffoon is. I think that he probably to that cue from our own dear comrade Turdeau who did the same dumb ass thing years ago. Why do these buffoons want to open up our border gates to allow millions of illegals to enter into both our countries illegally? What is really behind this foolishness anyway? Anyone know why?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
We'll see...

And before you bring it up as an 'ah ha' moment or whatever, first Taxme claimed Trudeau and Biden are dictators which they aren't. Trump was more a dictator than they are which is true. I was asked then to "show me a few instances where you think that Trump could be seen as a dictator".

And so on...

Did he SUCK at being a dictator? Hell yes. That does not negate that the actions he did WERE those of a dictator.
You suck big time, sucko. Btw, are you trying to get Jean Psaki's job by chance? She is pretty good at spreading Bidumb's bull shit.

Yup, Trump sure did suck at trying to become a dictator. A dictator takes people's rights and freedoms away. So, just what rights and freedoms did Trump take away from Americans? This I need to hear from you, el sucko? Come on, make my day. LOL.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You suck big time, sucko. Btw, are you trying to get Jean Psaki's job by chance? She is pretty good at spreading Bidumb's bull shit.

Yup, Trump sure did suck at trying to become a dictator. A dictator takes people's rights and freedoms away. So, just what rights and freedoms did Trump take away from Americans? This I need to hear from you, el sucko? Come on, make my day. LOL.

Aaannnddd... figured!

Typical, oh well.

BLISS!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
We'll see...

And so on...

Give the Dems. a couple more months before impeaching Biden, and installing their chosen one to see what dictatorships look like. Pelosi and crew are calling the shots right now the true dictator

Reactions: taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Aaannnddd... figured!

Typical, oh well.

BLISS!

I am still waiting as to where or how you can say that Trump is a dictator. Stop running away like a leftist liberal always enjoys doing. Come on, I am giving you a chance to go ahead and make your day. ;)

Reactions: Twin_Moose