Ontario issues stay-at-home order except for essentials

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I see at the link is a video regarding the WHO visit to the wuhan lab to determine if they were the cause of this "Cold" virus. While in the video they say a "three week long" investigation.
;)
The WHO representatives spent a grand total of three whole freakin' hours at the lab.

It is to laugh.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I wonder if it has dawned on them that possibly god sent this virus down to do his dirty work...the pope recently coming out as a WEF type TRUDEAU style GRETA RESET communist an' all.

Pope Francis goes full communist​

Goldman Sachs boss: 'bankers do God's work'​

Lloyd Blankfein, the chairman and chief executive, of Goldman Sachs, has claimed that bankers do "God's work".

Goldman Sachs' Profits More Than Double, Despite Pandemic​

Goldman Sachs said its profits more than doubled from a year earlier thanks to a surge in both trading and advising revenue.​

Goldman Sachs CEO: A Communist Masquerading as a Free Marketer​

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Bell's Palsy in COVID-19 Vaccine Trials:​

In the Pfizer-BioNTech clinical trial, which included 44,000 participants, 4 people reported experiencing Bell's palsy, which is 0.0091% of participants. The incidents were reported 3,9, 37, and 48 days after vaccination. No cases of Bell's palsy were reported in the placebo group.

Maybe he just wanted her to STFU for a while.
:)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

COVID-19 Cases and Transmission in 17 K–12 Schools — Wood County, Wisconsin, August 31–November 29, 2020​

Among 17 rural Wisconsin schools, reported student mask-wearing was high, and the COVID-19 incidence among students and staff members was lower than in the county overall (3,453 versus 5,466 per 100,000). Among 191 cases identified in students and staff members, only seven (3.7%) cases, all among students, were linked to in-school spread.

Sounds like they are tired and worn out from their low covid risk profession and would like to go somewhere where they are more likely to catch covid so they can take an even longer stay at home quarantine break.
;)
Oh well...if you can't do teach!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I wonder if it has dawned on them that possibly god sent this virus down to do his dirty work...the pope recently coming out as a WEF type TRUDEAU style GRETA RESET communist an' all.

Lloyd Blankfein, the chairman and chief executive, of Goldman Sachs, has claimed that bankers do "God's work".

Goldman Sachs said its profits more than doubled from a year earlier thanks to a surge in both trading and advising revenue.​

What does the pope have to do with the Aylmer Church of God ?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
What does the pope have to do with the Aylmer Church of God ?
"I wonder if it has dawned on them that possibly..."
;)
AS we already discussed, your comprehension issues are your problem PGS, not mine.

They say there are over 30,000 kinds of Christianity but only one god...I am sure, being such a smart fellow, you can figure the rest out on your own.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
"I wonder if it has dawned on them that possibly..."
;)
AS we already discussed, your comprehension issues are your problem PGS, not mine.

They say there are over 30,000 kinds of Christianity but only one god...I am sure, being such a smart fellow, you can figure the rest out on your own.
The Aylmer Church of God has exactly zero to do with the Pope in Rome , don’t let your hatred color your bias .

Reactions: petros

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
If that is all you got out of that post, you may not be as smart as I thought.
;)
Say, how's about you gimme a shout when jebus steps up on their behalf.

Maybe after all them bankers are done counting all the extra dough they have just brought in...from their luciferian AI collection plates.

Last edited: