One Zionist goes and another one comes

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Kinda makes a body wonder why he went to the trouble instead of just joining one of the up-and-running war monger, brigand, slaver, rapist, pedophile and genocidal murderer religions.
"I refuse to join any club that would have me" Groucho Marx.

Perhaps Mohammed was a Marxist:

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
800 years ago, Islam was at the cutting edge of science, technology, and culture.

Then the imams decided it was all unIslamic.

And Islam has done nothing but slide downhill ever since.
Worst thing that ever happened to Islam and the Arabic and Persian cultures was oil.

There's nothing inherently wrong with Islam. It's the same collection of us v. them fairy tales as any other monotheistic religion.

Maybe they'll eventually figure out (like the Jews and Christians did) that sitting around parsing their Really Old Book and killing each other over their disagreements don't get the cows milked.

Reactions: Serryah

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The Charlatan and the impostor Trump, the Wicked Zionist, has departed from the White House, while another Zionist: Joe Biden has been inaugurated as the new president to dwell in the White House.
What Trump did in fact is the servitude to the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv: he did to them every favor from the first day he came to rule, and that was to the disadvantage of Muslims and the Palestinian People.
What he did in his last days: he released by pardoning the father of Jared Kushner: this one who did a crime which none does other than only the rascal.. Kushner the father: planned with a prostitute to sleep with his brother in law, and he recorded this fornication then sent the record to the wife of his brother in law; the wife is the sister of Kushner the father himself.

Therefore, see what lewdness is the conduct of this Zionist gang.

Anyhow, that Zionist Trump went away with curse of people: the American People whom he claimed he loved them and acted to make them great, but in fact he divided them and made the sedition among them. And he behaved with selfishness and did not make farewell to the next president, which none did this before him: so at least morally acting and greet him, but his rancor, like Shylock, and he couldn't do this with his malace.

And now another Zionist has come:
If this one: Biden keeps like Trump antagonizing the Palestinian People and Muslims and in particular the Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem... then God Himself will deal with him and with his Zionists, as did God Almighty terminated many nations before when they became atheists, idolaters and transgressors.

When I saw the recent inauguration, I saw the flags in large number as if and like the graves in a cemetery,

And I find these ayat in the Quran 38: 1-3, which means:

[When Prophet Mohammed came to the tribe of Quraish and told them about his message, and invited them to worship God alone and forsake the worshipping of the idols, they denied and mocked him.
Therefore, God – be glorified – revealed this aya confirming the Prophet:]

( 1. (Şsad): (Which is an Arabic letter that means: Truthful) [i.e. Mohammed is truthful.]
[I swear] (by the Quran with its admonitions!)

[Then God – be glorified – told His messenger about the arrogance of those associaters and their haughtiness and their refusal to believe and submit to God; He said:]
2. But [actually] the unbelievers are with arrogance and contradiction.

[Afterwards, God – be glorified – started to threaten and terrify them, and He said:]
3. And how many a generation before them We destroyed; when [the earthquake seized them]
they cried [: Run away from the city],
but [the angel, sent for their destruction, said:] “It is not a time for escaping”.
)

See more explanation of these ayat, by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
quran-ayat.com/pret/38.htm#a38_1
He look. Mohamed el hillybilly is humping your goat.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Allah, the benevolent, the merciful, will torture and kill you for that!

Cuz he's benevolent and merciful. But touchy.
God is Most Merciful to believers who work the righteous work, and those who repent from their evil deeds, but He is Almighty and His punishment for disbelievers is terrible.
Quran 5: 98, which means:
(Know that God is Terrible in retribution a, and God is Most Forgiving b, Most Merciful c.)
............................................................................................................................................................................................................

98 a To those who associate or join others with Him and contradict His commands.

98 b To those who devote themselves to God alone when they repent.

98 c To those who regret.

quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_98

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
God is Most Merciful to believers who work the righteous work, and those who repent from their evil deeds, but He is Almighty and His punishment for disbelievers is terrible.
(Know that God is Terrible in retribution a, and God is Most Forgiving b, Most Merciful c.)
............................................................................................................................................................................................................

98 a To those who associate or join others with Him and contradict His commands.

Yeah, that's what I just said, moron.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Mohammed was a war monger, brigand, slaver, rapist, pedophile and genocidal murderer.
Your allegations are like stickers which you always stick in spite of all the replies that I and others said.
Anyhow, I tell you about the wars of Mohammed: Yes he fought, but only those who hurt and fought him.
2- That was according to God's command.
3- Mostly, he was helped by God without much fighting; e.g. the battle of the Trench in the year 5 A H; the enemy returned back after a storm;y wind blew on them and a discord occurred among them. That was by God's help.
4- Many of his enemies chose to flee before him without any fighting: only he marched against them. God inserted terror in their hearts.

Moreover, I tell you about the expansion of Islam following his death:
Muslims were victorious wherever they went, without much fighting, and the peoples round about them welcomed their coming: it was God's help that offered to them all that expansion.

• Haha

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

That lets all the muslims out. More clouds for the rest of us.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Mohammed was a war monger, brigand, slaver, rapist, pedophile and genocidal murderer.
Why do you blind yourself, Colpy? While you know Mohammed was the most noble man: but he was stern against the isolated and wrong-doers.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Your allegations are like stickers which you always stick in spite of all the replies that I and others said.
Anyhow, I tell you about the wars of Mohammed: Yes he fought, but only those who hurt and fought him.
2- That was according to God's command.
3- Mostly, he was helped by God without much fighting; e.g. the battle of the Trench in the year 5 A H; the enemy returned back after a storm;y wind blew on them and a discord occurred among them. That was by God's help.
4- Many of his enemies chose to flee before him without any fighting: only he marched against them. God inserted terror in their hearts.

Moreover, I tell you about the expansion of Islam following his death:
Muslims were victorious wherever they went, without much fighting, and the peoples round about them welcomed their coming: it was God's help that offered to them all that expansion.

The thing about all these excuses is that his enemies could claim the same.

That's the problem with ALL religions; their "Gods" area always "on their side" until they're not.

So in cases like the above, what happens when your God loses? The peoples of Islam have lost wars before...

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The thing about all these excuses is that his enemies could claim the same.

That's the problem with ALL religions; their "Gods" area always "on their side" until they're not.

So in cases like the above, what happens when your God loses? The peoples of Islam have lost wars before...
Obviously, you are confused, and if not you are a devil yourself.

• Haha

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The problem here is that all these Zionists do not read carefully and do not consider; read the aya 38: 2-3 in the first post, and see its implication:

These Zionists in the USA are with arrogance and contradiction,
It means they have much pride and haughtiness.

And how many a generation before them We destroyed :
It means they are going to be destroyed in the same manner unless they reform their conduct from disbelief to belief and from the transgression to justice.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
That lets all the muslims out. More clouds for the rest of us.
Or better let all the Zionists out and get rid of their evil.
I said; take them to the Ghetto, but some people were not convinced.
I say: if you are not convinced, then see the sedition which Trump the Zionist did in American when he got authority.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Or better let all the Zionists out and get rid of their evil.
I said; take them to the Ghetto, but some people were not convinced.
I say: if you are not convinced, then see the sedition which Trump the Zionist did to American when he got authority.
You are their evil.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Obviously, you are confused, and if not you are a devil yourself.

What am I confused about?

That the people of Islam have fought wars before and lost, despite "God's Blessing"? That other religions have fought wars, claimed the same, and lost?

What if it is that YOU are a devil, trying to convert people to your version of Islam instead of the Islam that should be followed?