On The Verge Of Nuclear Meltdown Within ‘Few’ Hours

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Like the plant workers? They are most likely quite happy to be there during this 'not melting' stage of things.

Mohamed Atta and the Venice Flying Circus could send some members to dive-bomb the place. After the implosion the only molten things would be figment of imagination, no matter how many pictures there are.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
PressTV - Nuclear crisis deepens in Japan
Tension grows in the Tokyo metropolis. Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano has now admitted that a partial meltdown has taken place at one of the Fukushima Daiichi reactors, and this is a cause of the relatively high levels of radiation escaping from the plant. Critics have been pouncing on the sluggish communications from the government.

Now would be a good time for that 2nd home, perhaps yopu would be interested in owning your own town.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I hope you will still be chanting this when the 10yr anniversary passes and it is still steaming. Enjoy your precooked glow in the dark sushi.

Just like the Cherenobyl area. That placed was supposed to be uninhabitable for hundreds of years. Now it is a tourist attraction.

Sorry... don't be so sad. Dooms Day deferred is not always a bad thing son.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Let me know how the tour works out
YouTube - When Does a Nuclear Disaster End? Never - 1 of 5
YouTube - When Does a Nuclear Disaster End? Never - 2 of 5
YouTube - When Does a Nuclear Disaster End? Never - 3 of 5
YouTube - When Does a Nuclear Disaster End? Never - 4 of 5
YouTube - When Does a Nuclear Disaster End? Never - 5 of 5

As you may have noticed I'm in Canada so this is very unlikely to bring doomsaday to me, however insinuating a great many in Japan are in danger. Your 'tourist attraction' is said to have speeded up going to the grave for more than 1 million people.

Three-mile Island didn't put me in danger either. The rings mark 5, 10, 15 miles, quite different from Japan's evac zone.

http://www.ki4u.com/three_mile_island.htm

Are the tables and other data accurate or for use in evacuating as few as possible for economic/legal reasons?

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Here it comes, here it comes, here comes your nineteenth nuclear meltdown! - apologies to the Rolling Stones.

Has anybody started building their bunker yet?

Has anybody noticed that the intrusion into Libya and the call of the federal election happened on the coat tail of the nuclear accident in Japan. Is this a coincidence or a ploy to take our minds off our impending doom? Doom, doom, doom doom!

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
As you may have noticed I'm in Canada so this is very unlikely to bring doomsaday to me, however insinuating a great many in Japan are in danger. Your 'tourist attraction' is said to have speeded up going to the grave for more than 1 million people.

Sadly for you nobody gave the word to the millions of Soviets (now Russians) that they are supposed to die to appease activists.

Holiday in Chernobyl: Ukraine to lift restrictions on disaster site - CNN.com

A small excerpt...

"The only concern I would have is if too many people come in and it becomes this nuclear Disneyland," Mycio said. "That would take away from a wildlife sanctuary (that has thrived) in the absence of people."

Sorry... Doomsday has been delayed until further notice.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Really, take a tour without the guide. If they were smart they would sell small chunks of that blob of sand/fuel and in 10 years the site will be even cleaner.

"Guides monitor radiation levels and "know where the people can go and where the people cannot go, he said"

Anybody faced with something like this can rest assured that none of the scientist died of radiation poisioning, they all died of heart attacks. All you have to do (to judge the scale of the 'non-lethal accident') is start counting the ones listed as dieing from that latter cause, heart problems. in Japan a parent can now watch their small child's heart explode but at least they didn't die from the radiation.

Which is the proper attitude to take here. A man cannot be charged with murder if he ties a woman to a tree and she dies of starvation since it was starvation that killed her rather than being tied with a rope, or same woman, same tree only this time the 'stranger' approaches and as he starts to unbuckle his pants he says. "Well Mame, it just doesn't look like your day."

I didn't see Israel up the temp that a pine tree could endure when that forest went up in flames. A highly paid set of Lawyers could probably argue that the 'atomic industry' is exempt from being able to be sued, same as vaccine manufactures are exempted these days when some the very young and the very old die shortly after receiving the dose. Same as the DU babies, not enough to cause an uproar, hopefully when the ones who travel lots start to kick off from 'heart attacks' just because they are getting that extra little bit. Since you would probably agree that the above is an argument from the 'doomers' then you are unaware that they are saying a bottle of water that show levels of radiation is not dangerous until ingested. The difference between the dose a baby can handle and one an adult can handle is not that the baby is weaker and the adult is stronger. It has to do with how long those radioactive particles are in the body. A dose that is high for babies means it can kill you in 60 years. An adult of the age of 30 would be 90 before the same damage killed them. If they die of a heart attack prior to that then the radiation did not kill them, ..... statically.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sadly for you nobody gave the word to the millions of Soviets (now Russians) that they are supposed to die to appease activists.

Holiday in Chernobyl: Ukraine to lift restrictions on disaster site - CNN.com

A small excerpt...

"The only concern I would have is if too many people come in and it becomes this nuclear Disneyland," Mycio said. "That would take away from a wildlife sanctuary (that has thrived) in the absence of people."

Who is living in Pripyat?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Who is living in Pripyat?

Funny you ask. An article I read, while doing my research stated that the Russian Government has allowed some people to move back into the area but that there is an exclusion zone. The Wildlife Sanctuary is included in this area and it is flourishing. Flourishing.

Flourishing.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
It's been 16 days. There is more thna just a reactors on fire and keeping cores cool. There were 400,000 used fuel rods stored on site that are on fire or were blown sky high. Neutron flash coming out of reactors is a sign things are beyond hope.

Chinese Jews did it.

For sure. They hate the Catholic Japanese.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Really, take a tour without the guide. If they were smart they would sell small chunks of that blob of sand/fuel and in 10 years the site will be even cleaner.

"Guides monitor radiation levels and "know where the people can go and where the people cannot go, he said"

That is right. The guides do know where to go and where not to go. Whereas after the accident the whole area was supposed to be a nuclear wasteland. A vision of the Apocalypse which was to await us all! ;)

I didn't see Israel up the temp that a pine tree could endure when that forest went up in flames. .

I knew it! It was to Jooooooos! The Jooooooos!