Low Earth Orbit

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

brett 1

Jan 17, 2006
toronto
I am beginning to wonder if the entire world is blind to what Putin may really be doing!

And that is pulling his Russian soldiers back and out of Ukraine so he can Nuke Ukraine

Think about it , here is a man who has already made implied threats that he will use nukes. He is a person who has constantly been deceptive and untruthful throughout this whole military campaigns peace and temporary ceasefire negotiations , he's lied and continued bombing during negotiations which were supposed to allow civilians to get out of harms way via safe corridors... he has possibly ordered the mass execution of Ukrainian civilians women and children.,

For goodness sake, anyone who knows anything about basic military tactics, knows that you traditionally pull your troops back out of an area before you carry out a bombing raid in that area !

For me to hear that western media and politicians biggest fear right now is that he is pulling back to regroup for a stronger second attack on the Ukraine is shocking and absurd to me,,, he is NOT pulling back to regroup, he is pulling his troops out because he intends to drop Nuclear weapons on the Ukraine...

Putin knows he is loosing the war, so if he cant have the Ukrainian prize for himself, then he is for one gonna make sure nobody else is gonna have it either by nuking it..

And second if you study Putin's behaviour and the way his "egotistical" mind has operated up to now , you know that Putin(mister machismo) definitely wants to show the USA that Putin is a "the big man" that the USA should not mess with and should take seriously... And the best way to scare the USA into backing off and start taking him and his threats seriously without actually striking at the USA and starting a war between Russia and the USA is by laying waste to the Ukraine(a non-NATO country) with nuclear weapons.

Putin's personal and military pride has be tarnished by this war that he thought he could win in very short time, Power hungry tyrants like Putin dont take lightly to having their pride and ego tarnished while their greatest opponent and enemy (the USA) looks on from the sidelines. Putin will want to make a big statement in a way that shows the world and especially the USA that he(Putin) is one they should fear and respect.

I just cant believe it that the whole world is so fixated on the ridiculous scenario that Putin is pulling back to regroup for a second attack. Its shocking to me that the world is not discussing the more likely possibility that he is simply doing what armies have always done before letting loose the artillery or bombing raids, and that is to pull back your own army to safety so you dont loose your own army under your own bombs.

Putin uses fear and violence on his very own people to keep them under control. He will continue in this mannor to use fear and nuclear violence to keep the world and the USA under control too.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Hmmm….Does Irish MP above say how she plans to negotiate with Putin to “meet him in the middle” with diplomacy? I’m trying to see where the recent (I can go back hundreds of years but recent) conflict originates from to try & figure out where she would start? What she would offer??

In November 2013, a wave of large-scale protests (known as Euromaidan) erupted in response to President Yanukovych's sudden decision not to sign a political association and free trade agreement with the European Union(EU), instead choosing closer ties to Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union.

In February of that year, the Verkhovna Rada (Ukrainian parliament) had overwhelmingly approved of finalizing the agreement with the EU. Russia had put pressure on Ukraine to reject it.

(a major flip-flop against the Ukrainian peoples representatives in parliament, taking away their voices by their President unilaterally. Got it)

These protests continued for months and their scope widened, with calls for the resignation of Yanukovych and the Azarov Government. Protesters opposed what they saw as widespread government corruption and abuse of power, the influence of oligarchs, police brutality, and violation of human rights in Ukraine.

(Hmmm….Oligarchs…so financial rape and state sanctioned strong arm tactics Got it)

Repressive anti-protest laws fuelled further anger. A large, barricaded protest camp occupied Independence Squarein central Kyiv throughout the 'Maidan Uprising'.

(Well, so far, I can see where Trudeau was afraid of the “Trucker Convoy” and behaved the Asshat that he is in this light anyway. Interesting….makes me wonder who are Canada’s Oligarchs now, but OK, and this explains some of the reactions to Trudeau in the EU in Brussels recently)

So then in Ukraine the protests escalated, the President goes into hiding, & the Ukrainian Parliament vote to toss him out on his arse that same day. The President says the vote (by parliamentarians in parliament, in a majority vote) wasn’t legal, as he isn’t getting his way, so who does he ask for help to get it? Da’ Bears…I mean the Russians…how ‘bout those apples? Hmmmm….who would’ve been threatened by Ukrainian parliamentary majority vote in this situation so a natural Alliance for the ousted President.

What does Russia do when the Oligarchs power & finances through their puppet is threatened http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_of_Dignity

Last edited: