Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
He wouldn't need to, Trump would'a been good with him walking in and doing nothing against him for it.

I mean come the fuck ON, this is the blowhard who thought he was genius for doing this?!

Tell me again how you're not supportive of Russia? Cause you're sounding like it again.
If you are closed minded there is no conversation, can you admit to hating Trump but still see what he had done compared to what is being done? That is why you cannot believe a Liberal leaning poll

Plus there has been not 1 thing I posted on this site that would be considered Russian supportive even all the tweets are from Ukrainian supported accounts

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
If you are closed minded there is no conversation, can you admit to hating Trump but still see what he had done compared to what is being done? That is why you cannot believe a Liberal leaning poll

Plus there has been not 1 thing I posted on this site that would be considered Russian supportive even all the tweets are from Ukrainian supported accounts

I admit I seriously dislike Trump; hate though is a little more than I'm willing to give him credit for as I'd have to care to hate him.

What did Trump do? He used words, good words, strong words...

Yet his actions - then and now - are completely against those 'bigly' words.

As a habitual liar, that you believe he would do ANYTHING against Putin puts you as so gullible it's a surprise you function on your own.

As for it being liberal - again, I don't care if it leans liberal or conservative. If the respondents of it believed Trump would have prevented what's going on now, they're all fucking idiots and have no real grasp of the actual politics of the situation, then or now.

Yes, yes, you haven't posted anything pro Russia... :rolleyes: You have a horrible job of showing it though.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
You guys might laugh but I'm enrolled in No gi grappling starting tuesday and I'm going to be very good at it. I'm already a good shot from being a bush kid so I'm just going to keep practicing with my bow more.

I live in a bubble so I might as well kill my time constructively

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
And dont worry Canadian intelligence I'm Canadian to the bone. I love this country and will defend whatever pansy is our Prime Minister. I also have alot of arctic and desert experience just so you know.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You guys might laugh but I'm enrolled in No gi grappling starting tuesday and I'm going to be very good at it. I'm already a good shot from being a bush kid so I'm just going to keep practicing with my bow more.

I live in a bubble so I might as well kill my time constructively
Canadians make weird housing choices. . .

1645840053312.png

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I've been following Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, central africa, Myanmar, for awhile and few other conflicts. Something in my adhd is in auto mode now I cant explain it.

Was already getting an ultrasound of my shoulder but it's going to be alright. Going back to working out and like before I'm keep my workout proportioned. I'm bigger than most people reading this. I've already memorized a chemistry textbook so there's half a brain lol

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I've been following Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, central africa, Myanmar, for awhile and few other conflicts. Something in my adhd is in auto mode now I cant explain it.

Was already getting an ultrasound of my shoulder but it's going to be alright. Going back to working out and like before I'm keep my workout proportioned. I'm bigger than most people reading this. I've already memorized a chemistry textbook so there's half a brain lol
Sounds like you're making good use of your time.

And don't put yourself down. Plenty of people be happy to do that for ya.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah I’m playing with my twuck.. waiting to get a load going to Canada 🍁

It’s nice to have a job.. unlike some on this board.
View attachment 12343

Just relaxing, choosing from 200 channels in my twuck..
Gunsmoke looks good . You can have a shot with Miss Kitty . Watch out for Marshall Matt he has staked territory .

Reactions: B00Mer