Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Do you know how the UN works? Or mostly fails to work and why?
Yep and that is why it is a useless body that is trying to control the world, it does have the authority to call on countries to deal with Russia but doesn't have the power due to political structure

1. Can the UN do more than simply talk about Russia, Ukraine ...

A simple statement needs consensus support and Russia could veto any bid for a resolution. Russia is one of five permanent, veto-wielding powers on …
That is why NATO nations have been using NATO to deploy forces around the world that should be in the UN playbook

Reactions: B00Mer

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yep and that is why it is a useless body that is trying to control the world, it does have the authority to call on countries to deal with Russia but doesn't have the power due to political structure

1. Can the UN do more than simply talk about Russia, Ukraine ...

A simple statement needs consensus support and Russia could veto any bid for a resolution. Russia is one of five permanent, veto-wielding powers on …
That is why NATO nations have been using NATO to deploy forces around the world that should be in the UN playbook

If it's a "useless body," why would you even care what it does or doesn't do?

Oh, right. You don't. You just hear the bell and start drooling.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
If it's a "useless body," why would you even care what it does or doesn't do?

Oh, right. You don't. You just hear the bell and start drooling.
Don't you have anything useful to add to this thread? Or do you just enjoy trolling? Being from the USA and a former intelligence officer you should have some better information than I'm providing

• Haha

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Harassing & Berating Members
Don't you have anything useful to add to this thread? Or do you just enjoy trolling? Being from the USA and a former intelligence officer you should have some better information than I'm providing
Yep, but y'all won't listen, so why bother?

People I take seriously around here, I converse with. Usually with canned, dimwitted interjections from the likes of you. Considering your input mostly consists of re-posting tweets, I don't figure you have much to offer. If I'm ever seriously interested in what you think, I'll go look at some Trump website.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yep, but y'all won't listen, so why bother?

People I take seriously around here, I converse with. Usually with canned, dimwitted interjections from the likes of you. Considering your input mostly consists of re-posting tweets, I don't figure you have much to offer. If I'm ever seriously interested in what you think, I'll go look at some Trump website.
When was the last time you provided anything to the forum beside snide remarks and insults?

Correction: You have provided some legal analysis, but that is far and few in between, sorry

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
When was the last time you provided anything to the forum beside snide remarks and insults?

Correction: You have provided some legal analysis, but that is far and few in between, sorry
Have 'em all the time with people like Ron, Nick, Serryah, Mo, and even pgs when we're not nastying each other. Having a very enlightening discussion with pgs and Nick right now over in the "Only good leader for the Conservatives" thread.

I know you can't see that, but that's on you, not me.

You may now return to re-posting tweets.

Reactions: Serryah and B00Mer

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Have 'em all the time with people like Ron, Nick, Serryah, Mo, and even pgs when we're not nastying each other. Having a very enlightening discussion with pgs and Nick right now over in the "Only good leader for the Conservatives" thread.

I know you can't see that, but that's on you, not me.

You may now return to re-posting tweets.
I know you hate being wrong when engaging with me most of the time, The tweets and articles are just to keep those that are interested abreast of what is actually happening, not conjecture coming from trollers

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah and B00Mer

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I know you hate being wrong when engaging with me most of the time, The tweets and articles are just to keep those that are interested abreast of what is actually happening, not conjecture coming from trollers
I imagine I will hate it, and I imagine I'll love being able to fly by flapping my arms. One's about as likely as the other.

Tell ya what. How bout I just leave you alone?

Hey, Boom, if I set up a separate thread for discussion of the Ukraine war, I'd appreciate it if you'd let it stand separate and not omnibus it unless it turns into another repost-fest. Which could happen.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Thank you for demonstrating that nothing will ever have any effect on your cocksurety that you're right, regardless of your ignorance.

Now go play in your twuck.

Yeah I’m playing with my twuck.. waiting to get a load going to Canada 🍁

It’s nice to have a job.. unlike some on this board.
251E1FD0-7521-4660-9CB0-879216690B6D.jpeg

Just relaxing, choosing from 200 channels in my twuck..

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You and I had a direct spat over the difference of LQBTQ struggles

That's true.

and the struggle, prejudice and slavery of Ukrainian people

That's not true.

In what way have I shown support for the invasion? In all Ukraine threads I have shown what Russia has/is doing to Ukraine for the last 8 years
On the first page of this entire convo, both posts you made seemed more in support of Russia than in Ukraine.

But mostly you just post twitter feeds after youtube clips after links and say nothing really yourself.

Most of those posts about how Russia wasn't going to do anything, and when you posted #22's little video about war, I commented you showing proof. You said nothing, just continued your screed of "Stuff".

You've only yourself to blame if you came across as Pro-Russia.