Omnibus: January 6th Committee

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
That lying white bitch turned traitor on Trump and America. I wonder what was going to be her reward for standing up in front of that Marxist globalist bunch of traitors to America and her lying to the American people about what did not happen?

I read and also heard that the lying bitch said that she "heard?????" and even swore to tell the truth at the farce Jan.6 joke of a hearing that Trump tried to grab the wheel of the limousine that he was sitting in and grabbed some secret service agent by the throat. I am pretty sure that I know Trump would never do such a thing. If Trump did that it would be front page news for months.

This farce of a witness has now done some big damage to this Jan.6 Marxist globalist hearing and it will end very soon. And after all is said and done, Trump will come out looking better than before the bullshit hearings. The demonrats just signed their own death warrant. Will it now be execution by a firing squad or lethal injection for those traitors to America and the American people. They all must not be allowed to just walk free from their lies and crimes. Justice must be seen.

I approve this post. :D

Reactions: B00Mer

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
What no inquiries into Antifa and BLM burning, looting, rioting and shooting at police.. suddenly all goes away when Biden is elected??

View attachment 14053

The WEF globalist communists now run and rule over America and Canada. Only patriotic Canadians like Tamara Liche and many other conservative minded people like her must all be arrested and charged for daring to protest peacefully. While Canadians struggle to try and survive here in Canada because of their not being able to pay their bills, the Marxist in Ottawa is off to some globalist G7 meeting and handing out millions of our Canadian tax dollars to help aid the rest of the world. What a dip shit of a leader we have running and trying to ruin Canada and Canadian lives. How much longer will it be before those politicians in Ottawa grow some balls and finally decide that they have had enough of this Marxist clown and can this buffoon. I won't hold my breath for that to ever happen. :(

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
January 6 testimony puts Donald Trump in even greater peril

What did Hutchinson say was Trump’s response to the supporters having weapons? According to her, he said: “I don’t fucking care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the fucking mags [magnetometers] away.”

• Haha
Reactions: taxme and taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

What did Hutchinson say was Trump’s response to the supporters having weapons? According to her, he said: “I don’t fucking care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the fucking mags [magnetometers] away.”

I remember seeing all those millitary style rifles parading around the Capital . Snipers on the roofs of buildings .

Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Have you ever tried getting news from a reliable source?

• Haha

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Honestly, I won't believe Tonald Drump will be held accountable for anything until I see him in cuffs and in a matching his face orange jumpsuit.
I don't for a moment underestimate the gravity and difficulty of locking up a president for actions he took while in office. But it has happened in other countries, and so long as we proclaim that "no man is above the law," we make hypocrites of ourselves by not prosecuting him.

Reactions: Serryah

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't for a moment underestimate the gravity and difficulty of locking up a president for actions he took while in office. But it has happened in other countries, and so long as we proclaim that "no man is above the law," we make hypocrites of ourselves by not prosecuting him.
Yes your current President should be charged and convicted for selling access to foreign actors through his son’s companies .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You spelt persecute wrong.