Omnibus: January 6th Committee

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

When the majority of witnesses have an R beside their name, and when the 'chair' seems to be one of the most Republican people you can find in the Senate...

The problem is clear then; what has people ticked off is that there are not Trump LOYALISTS on the committee.

Which is good, at least currently they're sticking to facts and not appeasing 'him'.

• Haha
Reactions: taxme

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

When the majority of witnesses have an R beside their name, and when the 'chair' seems to be one of the most Republican people you can find in the Senate...

The problem is clear then; what has people ticked off is that there are not Trump LOYALISTS on the committee.

Which is good, at least currently they're sticking to facts and not appeasing 'him'.
The good news is that most Republican member of the senate is about to lose her seat to a fellow Republican because no one likes her .

Reactions: B00Mer

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
January 6 testimony puts Donald Trump in even greater peril

What did Hutchinson say was Trump’s response to the supporters having weapons? According to her, he said: “I don’t fucking care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the fucking mags [magnetometers] away.”

The only arse holes in peril here are the dumbo demoncrats once again. Sorry mental, but you have lost again. Even the secret service guys said that Trump did no such thing that the lying paid off human excrement Hutchinson had sworn that Trump did. The demoncrats only run on lies and bullshit. (n)

Long live MAGA and long live Donald Trump. (y)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Apparently the crazy fat kid has been trying his hand at witness tampering.

At first I thought it said "witless tampering," and thought "So what? He's been doing that for half a century."

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Apparently the crazy fat kid has been trying his hand at witness tampering.

At first I thought it said "witless tampering," and thought "So what? He's been doing that for half a century."

To me, the biggest telling thing is that the people talking, for the most part, are Republicans and people who supported Trump at one point.

I mean, that's GOT to make not just Trump mad, but all the Trumpers too. Their own people, betraying the great cheese.