Omnibus : Hunter Biden

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I hope they charge him. And convict him.

Give the White Right something else to whimper about.
My, my - you are a racist aren't you? Well, you're giving that impression anyway. I hope they do charge him but I don't believe they will because Joe is too involved & they need to "protect" him. Besides, the charges that are supposedly pending aren't the charges that should be brought; he should be charged with money laundering & treason if he's charged with anything but that won't happen either.

I don't expect that IF there are any charges, they'll be the least likely to have him end up in jail & will likely only be a "fine." just to show people that the justice system works LOL!! What a joke!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
….I don't believe they will because Joe is too involved & they need to "protect" him. Besides, the charges that are supposedly pending aren't the charges that should be brought; he should be charged with money laundering & treason if he's charged with anything but that won't happen either….
….to “protect” him….I’m on the outside looking in on American politics but I’m thinking of two interesting quotes that come to mind:

1) “Nobody F**ks with a Biden!”

2) “& 10% for the Big Guy.”

Does either of these have an influence on your opinion above (?) or does it come from elsewhere?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
….to “protect” him….I’m on the outside looking in on American politics but I’m thinking of two interesting quotes that come to mind:

1) “Nobody F**ks with a Biden!”

2) “& 10% for the Big Guy.”

Does either of these have an influence on your opinion above (?) or does it come from elsewhere?
All three! The more I listen to various news programs/op-ed's, the more convinced I am that he's not only guilty of providing access to his dad but he will never be prosecuted either.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Treason, is it? At what point did Hunter Biden levy war on the United States, or adhere to its enemies, offering them aid and comfort?

That being the Constitutional definition of treason, Article III, section 3.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Treason, is it? At what point did Hunter Biden levy war on the United States, or adhere to its enemies, offering them aid and comfort?

Ok, so maybe not "treason" per se (can I decide the definition please? Please? Democrats seem to be free to re-define certain words so why can't I? LOL) but there's something about foreign entities not being able to receive/pay for special treatment/favors/information/money by government officials.... is called ?????

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No, you can't. If you can accuse him of treason against the definition, why not murder? And you hate Democrats with all your soul. Are you now saying it's OK if you do what you hate them for doing.

As to the foreign influence thing, it's called bribery. But Hunter Biden isn't a government official.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No, you can't. If you can accuse him of treason against the definition, why not murder? And you hate Democrats with all your soul. Are you now saying it's OK if you do what you hate them for doing.

As to the foreign influence thing, it's called bribery. But Hunter Biden isn't a government official.

That last bit from Dix had me laugh.

If she wants Hunter charged for that, what 'bout Trump?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

So what would Trump be charged with? Huh? With Hunter it's obvious but with Trump, nothing has been proven whatsoever. So what about Trump? This has me laughing as well.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

All Americans are guilty of treason by recognizing Paul Revere as a hero.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
So what would Trump be charged with? Huh? With Hunter it's obvious but with Trump, nothing has been proven whatsoever. So what about Trump? This has me laughing as well.
He’s not a Democrat. That has to be illegal somewhere in Chicago.