Omnibus : Hunter Biden

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hunter Biden was, unsurprisingly, found guilty. Predictions:

1. Biden will not pardon him (he already said he wouldn't).
2. Republicans will cheer (they already are).
3. Republicans and Canadian conservatives will suddenly decide the hopelessly corrupt U.S. justice system is the bringer of Truth, Justice, and the American Way.
4. Republicans and Canadian conservatives will scream that any sentence short of death by slow torture will prove Biden (who could at any moment pardon him or commute his sentence) "fixed" it for him.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Oh? And why "should it have been tried 7 or 8 years ago?" Because you say so? We do have things called "statutes of limitations," and the timing of the case is within those limits.

I have no problem with convicted felon Trump's eight-year-old case, and likewise none with Hunter Biden's six-year-old case. You've already made it clear that to you, eight years is too long to wait to try convicted felon Trump, but six is perfectly OK for trying Hunter Biden. Pretty transparent.
Oh you silly, silly boy! You completely missed the point but then you do that on a regular basis by simply "name calling" instead of challenging. The fact of the matter is that many legal commentators have stated (as has Trump) that his "supposed" crimes were looked into 7 or 8 years ago & were deemed not prosecutable. I didn't say it - THEY did. Besides, N.Y. specifically made a "law" in order to prosecute Trump because the Statute of limitations had expired. That is a fact. The "new law" is in place for only 1 year!

As for Hunter, it's a good thing the first Judge was on the ball because if she hadn't of ripped the agreement made, he would never have faced any consequences. Just because you're the son of a President doesn't make you "above the law" which the Democrats repeatedly mention when it comes to Trump.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh you silly, silly boy! You completely missed the point but then you do that on a regular basis by simply "name calling" instead of challenging. The fact of the matter is that many legal commentators have stated (as has Trump) that his "supposed" crimes were looked into 7 or 8 years ago & were deemed not prosecutable. I didn't say it - THEY did. Besides, N.Y. specifically made a "law" in order to prosecute Trump because the Statute of limitations had expired. That is a fact. The "new law" is in place for only 1 year!
Got a source for those claims?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Hunter Biden was, unsurprisingly, found guilty. Predictions:

1. Biden will not pardon him (he already said he wouldn't).
2. Republicans will cheer (they already are).
3. Republicans and Canadian conservatives will suddenly decide the hopelessly corrupt U.S. justice system is the bringer of Truth, Justice, and the American Way.
4. Republicans and Canadian conservatives will scream that any sentence short of death by slow torture will prove Biden (who could at any moment pardon him or commute his sentence) "fixed" it for him.

It'll be interesting to see what the sentence will be and how he handles it.

If he was *smart*, he'd admit guilt, prove how he's tried to change and whatever else he can to make his sentence shorter/not so 'bad'. Considering that this was half rightful prosecution and half bullshit because the right whined, in the end it won't matter cause the right will keep whining about it and compare it to Trump, as if there is a comparison.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
If he was anybody else's son, the MAGA morons'd be screeching that this is a violation of his Second 'Mendment RAHTS!

Pretty much.

Which is just another point I've tried to make when 'discussing' that with them.

Instead of his drug use, slip in mental meds and ask them when a person who has mental issues is free to carry, and they avoid answering like the plague.

Reactions: Tecumsehsbones

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Pretty much.

Which is just another point I've tried to make when 'discussing' that with them.

Instead of his drug use, slip in mental meds and ask them when a person who has mental issues is free to carry, and they avoid answering like the plague.
To be fair, in at least half the cases, that's because they lack the mental wattage to understand the question. . .

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Pretty much.

Cocaine Vs. Zoloft

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Cocaine Vs. Zoloft
Too bad the other 167 other crimes Hunter committed aren't going to be prosecuted. The least serious crime is what they decided to prosecute. But hey, he's "special." The fact that his accounts were "flagged" 170 times with nothing done should be telling. But it's Trump that is the felon! Riigghhtt! Considering a judge found previously that the agreement that the DA wanted would have had Hunter completely exonerated from all past & future crimes. So who is really the crook. Hunter is the fall guy for Biden & his cohorts criminal cabal.

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Too bad the other 167 other crimes Hunter committed aren't going to be prosecuted. The least serious crime is what they decided to prosecute. But hey, he's "special." The fact that his accounts were "flagged" 170 times with nothing done should be telling. But it's Trump that is the felon! Riigghhtt! Considering a judge found previously that the agreement that the DA wanted would have had Hunter completely exonerated from all past & future crimes. So who is really the crook. Hunter is the fall guy for Biden & his cohorts criminal cabal.
So whats happens to the 57 "various agents" that swore up and down the laptop and its contents were fake yet the damn thing was used for evidence in the gun trial?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I know you hate prosecutorial discretion. Leastways when a given prosecutor don't agree with you.

I just can't wait until the classified-documents trial. I imagine you'll watch a YouTube video and become an instant expert on U.S. classified information law.

Reactions: Serryah

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I know you hate prosecutorial discretion. Leastways when a given prosecutor don't agree with you.

I just can't wait until the classified-documents trial. I imagine you'll watch a YouTube video and become an instant expert on U.S. classified information law.
What trial? Hes too old to stand trial.