Omnibus: America’s July 4 shootings

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
One of the not-shot victims from this event. I'm sure this kid will grow up happy to know his parents died for someone else's right to terrorize. :(

View attachment 14571

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Until this guy began to plan his attack - or rather, up until he took his first shot - he was an 'honest citizen' with 'rights' to have those weapons.

That's the right wing way.
He lived in a Red flag state with the most strict gun laws in the US threatened to kill his family and was investigated by the FBI and had his knives taken away because of it, he should have not been able to purchase a firearm in Illinois because of their law, what happened?

Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Free health care & a free lawyer is worth a lot up here too. I think your net income has to be less than $12,000 annually in Canada to get a “Free to You” Lawyer that isn’t free (Legal Aid) & healthcare up here isn’t “Free” by any means….but free to some & paid for by others.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Free health care & a free lawyer is worth a lot up here too. I think your net income has to be less than $12,000 annually in Canada to get a “Free to You” Lawyer that isn’t free (Legal Aid) & healthcare up here isn’t “Free” by any means….but free to some & paid for by others.
But. . . but. . . tax just said it was free for criminals.