Oh Baby! Cinni is Going to the Superbowl!

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
Thank you for your comment. With that and $2. You can buy a coffee at Tim Hortons. I can buy a coffee at Tim Hortons for $2. Without your comment..

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Probably the best playoff the NFL has ever had. All games were exciting and down to the wire.

I was a bit torn as I liked all the teams in the AFC and NFC championship games. I cheered for every score no matter who scored them LOL

I think the teams going to the Super Bowl are deserving. I think the Rams will win....Bengals used up all their luck in my opinion.

Reactions: Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I'm going for Cinci.

The city needs a shot in the arm, and they are the underdogs. I really think they can pull this off. Hope it's an exciting Superbowl in 2 weeks.

Reactions: MyOpinion

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Arrest made after fight outside SoFi Stadium leaves 49ers fan in coma
Author of the article:Reuters
Reuters
Publishing date:Feb 04, 2022 • 15 hours ago • 1 minute read • Join the conversation
A view of SoFi Stadium as workers prepare for Super Bowl LVI on Feb.1, 2022 in Inglewood, Calif.
A view of SoFi Stadium as workers prepare for Super Bowl LVI on Feb.1, 2022 in Inglewood, Calif. PHOTO BY RONALD MARTINEZ /Getty Images
Article content
A suspect has been arrested in an attack on a San Francisco 49ers fan last weekend in the parking lot at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, Calif.

The fan, who attended the NFC Championship game between the Los Angeles Rams and 49ers last Sunday, was in a medically induced coma, officials said.

Inglewood Mayor James T. Butts said the suspect was arrested at his home in nearby Montebello, CBS 2 in Los Angeles reported. The licence plate number of the suspect’s car, taken from surveillance video, aided in identifying the suspect and led to Thursday night’s arrest, per the report.

The name of the suspect hasn’t been released.

The victim has been identified as Daniel Luna, 40, a restaurant owner in Oakland, Calif. He was found in the stadium parking lot during the game.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content

Butts said video shows a man identified as Luna push a man wearing a Rams jersey in the back. That man then retaliated and struck Luna, who fell and hit his head on the ground, the Los Angeles Times reported.

A police source in Inglewood told the Times that the suspect is claiming self-defence.

Officials in Inglewood were slow to acknowledge the altercation, but Inglewood police Lt. Geoffrey Meeks said there was no attempt to hide what happened with the Super Bowl coming up, the Times said.

“We don’t have anything to hide,” Meeks said, adding the department typically says little amid ongoing investigations.

SoFi Stadium is set to host Super Bowl LVI between the Rams and Cincinnati Bengals on Feb. 13.