Nuclear and Natural Gas are Sustainable Forms of Energy.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
In a stunning turn around that nobody saw coming, except those who weren't leftists with their heads shoved up their collective asses, the EU has declared that nuclear power AND natural gas are sustainable forms of energy and thus have reversed their previous anti-nuclear, anti-fossil fuel stance.

Like I keep saying, reality trumps idiotic ideology.

EU lawmakers back gas, nuclear energy as sustainable in green labelling system- The New Indian Express
You're easily stunned.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
In a stunning turn around that nobody saw coming, except those who weren't leftists with their heads shoved up their collective asses, the EU has declared that nuclear power AND natural gas are sustainable forms of energy and thus have reversed their previous anti-nuclear, anti-fossil fuel stance.

EU lawmakers back gas, nuclear energy as sustainable in green labelling system- The New Indian Express
Absolutely - reality does trump idiotic ideology every time & will continue to do so. Good Post Jin!!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
So, if you're going to tell us how "leftards" think, feel, and react, is it OK for me to tell us how you react?
You always do anyway, so what's stopping you now? ;) That's what Dems are good for - telling people what to say, do & think. Conservatives are people who are more reliant on themselves and are a happier bunch. Dems & lefty's not so much! They're hateful and and extremely unhappy people who are intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with them. One can tell because they're NEVER happy about ANYTHING!! So go for it!!! Make my day LOL

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You always do anyway, so what's stopping you now? ;) That's what Dems are good for - telling people what to say, do & think. Conservatives are people who are more reliant on themselves and are a happier bunch. Dems & lefty's not so much! They're hateful and and extremely unhappy people who are intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with them. One can tell because they're NEVER happy about ANYTHING!! So go for it!!! Make my day LOL
No funny bones on those folks .

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015

no they're literally unsustainable, or non-newable, but good effort i guess.