Now We Are Children of God

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
This beast has more wisdom, humility and grace than 99% of the human population:

Do you think it cares about scripture?

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
This beast has more wisdom, humility and grace than 99% of the human population: Do you think it cares about scripture?

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God." (Romans 8:18-21 NIV)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I'm sorry Motar, but I am having a real hard time wondering if you are capable of conscious thought. All you ever do is quote the one person who screwed up everything Jesus came here to teach us.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I am now certain about the description in the Quran about Jews and Christians:

Quran 1: 5-7, which mean:
{5. You [alone] we worship; and You [alone] we ask for help.
6. Show us the standard way.
7. The way [followed] by those [monotheists: Paradise people] on whom You have been Gracious and Bounteous,

neither [the way] of those [Jews] with whom You have been angry,
nor [the way] of those [Christians] who have gone astray!
}

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/1.htm#a1_5
<quran-ayat.com/pret/1.htm#a1_5>

=============================================================

This beast has more wisdom, humility and grace than 99% of the human population:

You are sadistic, and you don't know that he awaits in ambush to devour you; so if you, idolaters, are in a forest or a wilderness, then know that God has created such beasts to devour and devastate you, be sure of this, on account of your haughtiness. :laughing6:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You are sadistic, and you don't know that he awaits in ambush to devour you; so if you, idolaters, are in a forest or a wilderness, then know that God has created such beasts to devour and devastate you, be sure of this, on account of your haughtiness. :laughing6:

I have lived in the forest for 10 years and I never felt threatened by any animal out there. But humans are a dangerous, ignorant lot that have hidden agendas and ulterior motives and are far more dangerous because they are unpredictable.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I have lived in the forest for 10 years and I never felt threatened by any animal out there. But humans are a dangerous, ignorant lot that have hidden agendas and ulterior motives and are far more dangerous because they are unpredictable.
You weren't very aware of your surrounding then or the forest was on the other side of your cabin or vehicle. Lost is how a forest claims people, the dangerous animals are rather shy of the people that come out there as some are insane and the others are looking for something to kill.

You are scare of populated areas, why wouldn't you feel safe where there are no people. That doesn't mean the forest is a friendly place, it means friend and foe are easily determined early in the encounter.

BTW your sign applies to you more than it does to other members of the board, just sayin, . . .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You weren't very aware of your surrounding then or the forest was on the other side of your cabin or vehicle. Lost is how a forest claims people, the dangerous animals are rather shy of the people that come out there as some are insane and the others are looking for something to kill.

You are scare of populated areas, why wouldn't you feel safe where there are no people. That doesn't mean the forest is a friendly place, it means friend and foe are easily determined early in the encounter.

BTW your sign applies to you more than it does to other members of the board, just sayin, . . .
No, it is you who has a closed mind. I lived right in the forest with bears, wolves, coyotes, cougars and wolves. It is much easier to make friends with a bear than a closed minded bible thumper.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
I'm sorry Motar, but I am having a real hard time wondering if you are capable of conscious thought. All you ever do is quote the one person who screwed up everything Jesus came here to teach us.

"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1NIV)

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Thanks for clearing that up. I never met a cyborg before.

"He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake." (Psalm 23:2-4 NIV)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It is the open minded thumpers that scare the shit out of you. Where does the Bible tell you to hang around f*cktards??

Laying down in green pastures is a peaceful sleep in death. The same goes for a lot of other flesh on the day of the return.

Ho:2:18:
And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field,
and with the fowls of heaven,
and with the creeping things of the ground:
and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth,
and will make them to lie down safely.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
It's called Appeal to Authority Cliffy. This particular authority is a collection of books assembled by a group of men appointed by a madman. It's a wall that in most cases cannot be taken down

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It is the open minded thumpers that scare the shit out of you. Where does the Bible tell you to hang around f*cktards??

Laying down in green pastures is a peaceful sleep in death. The same goes for a lot of other flesh on the day of the return.

Ho:2:18:
And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field,
and with the fowls of heaven,
and with the creeping things of the ground:
and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth,
and will make them to lie down safely.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014

Can't tell if that's a jaguar or a leopard but It kinda looks like a jaguar and if it is they are the deadliest hunters. They sneak up on their prey from behind so the prey never sees them coming. when they attack they jump on the preys back and bite down on the brain killing them instantly. A deadly beast. Watched a film about them the other day.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
"It is the open minded thumpers that scare the shit out of you. Where does the Bible tell you to hang around f*cktards??"

Why are you calling bible thumpers f*cktards? They don't scare me, I m just trying to wake them up from their delusions.

Can't tell if that's a jaguar or a leopard but It kinda looks like a jaguar and if it is they are the deadliest hunters. They sneak up on their prey from behind so the prey never sees them coming. when they attack they jump on the preys back and bite down on the brain killing them instantly. A deadly beast. Watched a film about them the other day.
Not as deadly as the species that drops bombs out of the sky killing hundreds and then leaves them there to rot.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
well shit I meant to give a green and hit the wrong one. Sorry DaS

"It is the open minded thumpers that scare the shit out of you. Where does the Bible tell you to hang around f*cktards??"

Why are you calling bible thumpers f*cktards? They don't scare me, I m just trying to wake them up from their delusions.

Not as deadly as the species that drops bombs out of the sky killing hundreds and then leaves them there to rot.
Yeah I was just talking about the jaguar. Lighten up Cliffy or you'll be wearin a straight jacket and walkin around in a rubber room.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

Of course, you are the open-minded .. no doubt of this .. certainly it is the open-brain .. open to the air :laughing6: