Now We Are Children of God

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
"It is the open minded thumpers that scare the shit out of you. Where does the Bible tell you to hang around f*cktards??"

Why are you calling bible thumpers f*cktards? They don't scare me, I m just trying to wake them up from their delusions.
The fallen angels tried to undo what God put into place. If 2/3 of the world will be classified as sinners and executed you seem to be working for God in that you are trying to convince people to abandon the concept of the Bible being a truthful document.

Maybe you will get your own section but I doubt anybody has ditched the book on your say so.

Now we know why there are so few muslim stand up comedians.
Perhaps that is a job that is only available in the West. How about an RCC Priest who mocks the Flock based on real life abuses rather than it being comedy hour for anybody but the Clergy.

BTW, should any of those forest critters that you saw was hungry we would be chatting with them rather than you. Bible Thumpers only hook up with people that don't know anything about the Bible. Give them a few straight facts and they quiet right down. Like you did after hearing my version of the book.

The forest beasts probably have a better handle on who God is than you do. They are certainly just as important to God as people are.

Lu:12:6:
Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings,
and not one of them is forgotten before God?
Lu:12:7:
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value than

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
The fallen angels tried to undo what God put into place. If 2/3 of the world will be classified as sinners and executed you seem to be working for God in that you are trying to convince people to abandon the concept of the Bible being a truthful document.

Maybe you will get your own section but I doubt anybody has ditched the book on your say so.

Perhaps that is a job that is only available in the West. How about an RCC Priest who mocks the Flock based on real life abuses rather than it being comedy hour for anybody but the Clergy.

BTW, should any of those forest critters that you saw was hungry we would be chatting with them rather than you. Bible Thumpers only hook up with people that don't know anything about the Bible. Give them a few straight facts and they quiet right down. Like you did after hearing my version of the book.

The forest beasts probably have a better handle on who God is than you do. They are certainly just as important to God as people are.

Lu:12:6:
Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings,
and not one of them is forgotten before God?
Lu:12:7:
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value than
Why would you try to abbreviate Luke dumb dumb.? What in the WORLD, is the mattah with ye.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If I am the dummy then why are you trying to get me to improve of quote God gave Jesus? Do you think He adlibed any message God gave Him to deliver?
Notice how God can say something simple but it is above what a learned man would say. That would not apply to you and Cliffy.

Joh:12:46-50:
I am come a light into the world,
that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
And if any man hear my words,
and believe not,
I judge him not:
for I came not to judge the world,
but to save the world.
He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my words,
hath one that judgeth him:
the word that I have spoken,
the same shall judge him in the last day.
For I have not spoken of myself;
but the Father which sent me,
he gave me a commandment,
what I should say, and what I should speak.
And I know that his commandment is life everlasting:
whatsoever I speak therefore,
even as the Father said unto me,
so I speak.

Jesus quoted God all the time, that worked out quite well for Christ, Jonah is an example of what happens when you go against what is written. I quote the book, you do not, which of us appears to know more about God based on the quality of the replies. (or any other item you would want to compare.