Nova Scotia mass shooting inquiry: Advice given to witness worries former judge

The_Foxer

Council Member
Aug 9, 2022
I used my years of experience at Copy&Paste.
And the skill clearly shows, but i note that the person you quoted in that story ALSO doesn't have any experience as a police officer or investigator
this one was weighing & measuring both claims against each other.

I don't know - i see little value in repeating the arguments of the apologists. He seems to agree that it's political interference and there's really not a lot of argument against that , i think we should just deal with what it is.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Audio has now emerged providing pretty clear evidence that Lucki attempted to intervene in the Nova Scotia mass shooting investigation in order to provide political cover for a Liberal gun ban. To which Lucki is holding firm that whatever it seems is occurring on the tape, it didn’t actually happen. “I did not, nor did I attempt to interfere in the criminal investigation into the 2020 mass casualty event in Nova Scotia, on behalf of Minister Blair, or the prime minister,” she recently told the House of Commons Public Safety Committee.

The Emergencies Act inquiry has obtained texts that Lucki sent to other senior police officials calling for their support of the Emergencies Act. Basically no senior police official anywhere was calling for the Act before the Liberal government invoked it. Lucki sent a text to her Ontario Provincial Police counterpart asking “Has Minister Blair hit you up for a letter to support the EA?” When queried by reporters why she had sent this — and whether it was another attempt to provide political cover for the Liberals — Lucki replied that she didn’t know.

Reactions: Taxslave2

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Audio has now emerged providing pretty clear evidence that Lucki attempted to intervene in the Nova Scotia mass shooting investigation in order to provide political cover for a Liberal gun ban. To which Lucki is holding firm that whatever it seems is occurring on the tape, it didn’t actually happen. “I did not, nor did I attempt to interfere in the criminal investigation into the 2020 mass casualty event in Nova Scotia, on behalf of Minister Blair, or the prime minister,” she recently told the House of Commons Public Safety Committee.

The Emergencies Act inquiry has obtained texts that Lucki sent to other senior police officials calling for their support of the Emergencies Act. Basically no senior police official anywhere was calling for the Act before the Liberal government invoked it. Lucki sent a text to her Ontario Provincial Police counterpart asking “Has Minister Blair hit you up for a letter to support the EA?” When queried by reporters why she had sent this — and whether it was another attempt to provide political cover for the Liberals — Lucki replied that she didn’t know.
I know nothing , I saw nothing , I heard nothing and I did nothing . Except what my boss told me . You know I have this position thanks to the PM and the Liberal party .

Reactions: Taxslave2