'No Camp, No Camp': Migrants Forced Off Train

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Funny I remember Protestants doing as much killing...

Oh and I'm speaking as a WASP myself

WASP is a digusting, bigoted term used only by racists.

Oh and the IRA is no longer a threat Blacky
Due to Britain's meek surrender to them in 1998 which has allowed a disgusting situtation where children's outdoor play areas in various parts of Northern Ireland are named after IRA murderous.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
White Anglo-Saxon Protestant (WASP), yes but it's not biggoted as I'm referring to myself as a WASP :lol:

No. It's a bigoted, racial slur.

How would you like it if I went round using the term BASP?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No. It's a bigoted, racial slur.

How would you like it if I went round using the term BASP?

It's only biggoted if ones is offended by it... I'm not offended by being called a WASP, Blue Collor or White Trash...

I'm a gun loving Republican Protestant who loves Country Music and Big Trucks.

To me it's just words... You need to take the stick out of your A$$ and get a life.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQPjKSVe1tQ

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's only biggoted if ones is offended by it... I'm not offended by being called a WASP, Blue Collor or White Trash...

I'm a gun loving Republican Protestant who loves Country Music and Big Trucks.

To me it's just words... You need to take the stick out of your A$$ and get a life.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x-qt2e3lTw

There's a man who lives around the corner from me who doesn't mind being called a coon. Therefore, by your logic, coon isn't a racist word.

WASP is a racist term, used to attack people who just happen to be white, Anglo-Saxon and Protestant. It's a deeply racist term of abuse and similar terms against any other groups of people would never be tolerated.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
There's a man who lives around the corner from me who doesn't mind being called a coon. Therefore, by your logic, coon isn't a racist word.

WASP is a racist term, used to attack people who just happen to be white, Anglo-Saxon and Protestant. It's a deeply racist term of abuse and similar terms against any other groups of people would never be tolerated.

:lol: I sense the stick is deep within your bowels Obi-Wan Kenobi. Pull it out a feel the relief

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Not for me, it isn't. Thankfully, my Head of State can't be anything but Church of England. Unlike America, Britain isn't going to get a Muzzie Head of State anytime soon.

The EU is not Europe. Europe is merely a continent.

You can't get a more simple definition than that.

I didn't ask you what the EU is not!

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Any country needs to control its borders.. to people and trade. It also needs to breath through orderly immigration and fair and equitable trade. I know that the Mexican influx in the U.S. is a direct result of NAFTA, and its resultant collapse of Mexican rural agriculture, and the establishment of squalid, impoverished Maquilladoras on the U.S. Border.

But in a world where we are increasingly seeing failed countries,.. .. Syria, Iraq, Libya, Somalia.. Europe can't just open its borders.. without seeing a wholescale migration on a national scale into its regions, which it is incapable of assimilating.. economically or culturally.

As with Mexico, the origins rest with the imperial and colonial and post colonial regimes imposed on them by the West in the 19th and 20th Centuries, of Global Free Market Capitalism, and Western political intrigues in the region, all of which are collapsing now.

The West itself in in a gathering and profound economic and cultural crisis itself, having lost its founding integrity and identity, which will ultimately result in the most profound conflict.

As cruel as it sounds, the only prospect is to warehouse people in camps until some order to returns to their home countries, and it could be a long wait. But it's a fantasy to think that Europe and North America can offers better lives to the rest of the world, in its current state of disorder and crisis. That process can only accelerate the unravelling that is going on now in the West.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Any country needs to control its borders.. to people and trade. It also needs to breath through orderly immigration and fair and equitable trade. I know that the Mexican influx in the U.S. is a direct result of NAFTA, and its resultant collapse of Mexican rural agriculture, and the establishment of squalid, impoverished Maquilladoras on the U.S. Border.

But in a world where we are increasingly seeing failed countries,.. .. Syria, Iraq, Libya, Somalia.. Europe can't just open its borders.. without seeing a wholescale migration on a national scale into its regions, which it is incapable of assimilating.. economically or culturally.

As with Mexico, the origins rest with the imperial and colonial and post colonial regimes imposed on them by the West in the 19th and 20th Centuries, of Global Free Market Capitalism, and Western political intrigues in the region, all of which are collapsing now.

The West itself in in a gathering and profound economic and cultural crisis itself, having lost its founding integrity and identity, which will ultimately result in the most profound conflict.

As cruel as it sounds, the only prospect is to warehouse people in camps until some order to returns to their home countries, and it could be a long wait. But it's a fantasy to think that Europe and North America can offers better lives to the rest of the world, in its current state of disorder and crisis. That process can only accelerate the unravelling that is going on now in the West.

Christ, we can't even look after our people. Look at Attawapiskat!

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
somewhere along the way,we have lost relevant conversation in regards to the humantarian role of the world,if there is one topic which seems to divide communities is the role of compassionate entrance of refrugees.
i thin it is bad taste to purpsosefully dodge the relevant conversation of what is going on in countries like syria.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Not even close? Your PRESIDENT is Muslim.

By 2050, Islam will have overtaken Judaism as America's second-biggest religion.

Well there's an improvement.

somewhere along the way,we have lost relevant conversation in regards to the humantarian role of the world,if there is one topic which seems to divide communities is the role of compassionate entrance of refrugees.
i thin it is bad taste to purpsosefully dodge the relevant conversation of what is going on in countries like syria.

You would be right. This forum long ago polarized I guess. The coversations devolve rapidly into low intensity snipeing followed by beer and dope and then bedtime. I fully recognize my responsibility for some of it. It's counterproductive to get too serious because there's tomorrow and another page of disaster to consider.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.

You would be right. This forum long ago polarized I guess. The coversations devolve rapidly into low intensity snipeing followed by beer and dope and then bedtime. I fully recognize my responsibility for some of it. It's counterproductive to get too serious because there's tomorrow and another page of disaster to consider.
don't get your drift,but i will be in your camp regardless if I get your response or not!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

You won't be saying that when every town and city in America and Canada becomes like many British towns and cities - with huge Muslim no-go areas which look like filthy, impoverished Third World cities with the Muslim call to prayer blaring out several times a day, populated by workshy, subsidy-junky Muzzies who care not one jolt about America and Canada and their culture and traditions and values and want to replace all them with Sharia Law and laws which reduce women to the status of chattel and which say that homosexuality is a capital offence. Alcohol will be banned and women will be stoned to death in front of town halls for adultery.

You may laugh and joke now and bang on about how you value "multiculturalism and diversity" unlike Ukip-supporting scum like me, but you won't be laughing a few years from now, and it'll all be your lot's fault. And us Ukip supporters will all be saying: "Well, we did try to warn you."

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
You won't be saying that when every town and city in America and Canada becomes like many British towns and cities - with huge Muslim no-go areas which look like filthy, impoverished Third World cities with the Muslim call to prayer blaring out several times a day, populated by workshy, subsidy-junky Muzzies who care not one jolt about America and Canada and their culture and traditions and values and want to replace all them with Sharia Law and laws which reduce women to the status of chattel and which say that homosexuality is a capital offence. Alcohol will be banned and women will be stoned to death in front of town halls for adultery.

You may laugh and joke now and bang on about how you value "multiculturalism and diversity" unlike Ukip-supporting scum like me, but you won't be laughing a few years from now, and it'll all be your lot's fault. And us Ukip supporters will all be saying: "Well, we did try to warn you."
i don't live in the towns or cities,so in all honesty i really don't care on in these places.

i will be laughing at people who live in cities,and complain about diversity and multiculturalism,this is the real joke.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I'm reminded of the Steinbeck novel "The Grapes of Wrath". The migration of thousands destitute southerners who sought a better life out west during the Great Depression in the thirties. The Farmworkers by in large were treated as low life garbage by the land owners . They were as welcome as a blight and used as not much more than slave labor. On a personal note My family was from that period of history and migrated from East Texas to the western US to find work. I can still remember a story or two my grandma would tell me about those times, The company store etc. Even migrants within this country were not welcome by those who for some odd reason, forgot where they came from. The poem on the Statue of Liberty, "The New Colossus" By Emma Lazarus, indicated a promise of a safe haven and a better life in a place primarily populated by those from other countries. Those words, don't carry much meaning today. In the US, or elsewhere. We need to protect ourselves from the outsiders. That;s the way it is now.