Múltiple Fatalities in possible terrorist attack

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Anyone associated with BLM, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and QAnon need to be lined up against a fucking wall and all shot dead..

There are bigger problems happening to “normal people” the ones who work, try to get by daily keeping care of a family.. trying to afford food, rent, and gasoline..

All these Liberals with their Woke no bond, defund police, crime is good and raiding stores is just redistribution of wealth.. covered by insurance..

It’s driving out jobs for families..it’s destroying communities and making people less safe..

The USA is a dumpster fire under Biden and the Democrats

Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Anyone associated with BLM, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and QAnon need to be lined up against a fucking wall and all shot dead..

There are bigger problems happening to “normal people” the ones who work, try to get by daily keeping care of a family.. trying to afford food, rent, and gasoline..

All these Liberals with their Woke no bond, defund police, crime is good and raiding stores is just redistribution of wealth.. covered by insurance..

It’s driving out jobs for families..it’s destroying communities and making people less safe..

The USA is a dumpster fire under Biden and the Democrats

Actions have consequences, as does no action . America and by default Canada must decide . And soon .

Reactions: taxslave and B00Mer

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The funny part is Spam thinks the $1000 bond is for this incident. And thinks DAs set bail.
Right. It was Jin. I knew that. No idea why I wrote "Spam." Not your style at all.
Unlike your style where you seem to make shit up as you go along? Where in the hell did you ever get the impression I thought the $1000 was for this incident? Are you slipping back into your lawyer ways again? And no, D.A,'s don't set bail, they just recommend a bail amount and judges usually go along with the recommended amount.

• Love
Reactions: taxslave and B00Mer

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
BLM is a terrorist organization not a cause for Black Americans..

The money they get from donations goes to rich old white politicians (Democrats) and to fund and pay to release convicts..

Martin Luthier King and the Civil Rights Movement did more to Black rights than BLM will ever do.
Yep last stats for the US I saw showed that 55% of homicides in 2018 were committed by Black people and 60% of all other non-violent crimes not involving homicide were committed by Black people. And in the VAST majority of cases their victims were also Black, But Black Lives Matter.

An independent study backed by US DoJ stats shows that Black police officers are 3.3 times more likely to discharge their firearm. Furthermore FBI stats show over the last 25 years White cops have been responsible for fewer than half the Black people killed by police. Yet racist BLM wants you to believe that White cops murdering Black people is a fucking pandemic in the US.
As for the frequency of traffic stops, looking at the above homicide and violent crime stats who do you think police SHOULD be pulling over if they're looking for a suspect, people of Scandinavian heritage? Native Americans? Asians?
13% of the US population are on the receiving end of 27% of all traffic stops and now you all know why.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yeah, but...
Exactly. Years ago my buddies and I were pulled over and and then swarmed by cops, ordered out the vehicle with our hands up and then to get down on the ground. All while surrounded by what I swear was almost every cop in the city, all with their guns drawn.
Turns out they were looking for 3 White dudes, considered armed and dangerous and driving a blue Chevy window van. We were three White dudes in a blue Chevy window van. I mean I guess they should have been looking for 2 Black dudes in a Ford Explorer or something. But ya see, if the same scenario was played out with Black suspects bring sought and Black people being pulled over in a similar vehicle, that wouldn't be criminal profiling, it would be racial profiling.
Democrats have hated cops for decades. Criminal profiling was one of the cops' most useful tools. But, ya know...

Reactions: taxslave and petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
BLM is a terrorist organization not a cause for Black Americans..

You're a white Canadian, you don't get a say.

The money they get from donations goes to rich old white politicians (Democrats) and to fund and pay to release convicts..

As opposed to actual Republican funds going to... Right Wing convicts?

Martin Luthier King and the Civil Rights Movement did more to Black rights than BLM will ever do.

I do partly agree with this; the chaos of BLM - and the fact it's not a real organized unit but rather smaller groups despite desperation to claim the opposite - does not as much as it should to help.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
B00Mer said:

"As opposed to actual Republican funds going to... Right Wing convicts?"

I thought the money went to buy the BLM leader new houses, apparently she has 3 or 4 at last count.....lol

Reactions: taxslave and petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Wow.

Just wow.

You really hate BLM that much you'd throw anything out there in hopes it'd stick.

Sometimes you make sense Boom and other times, you really need to go fuck your truck.

Your so called "news" is a bunch of fucking extremist bullshit.
Don't sweat it, Serryah.

"Every man thinks less of himself for not having been a soldier, or been at sea."
--Dr Johnson

• Haha

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Unlike your style where you seem to make shit up as you go along? Where in the hell did you ever get the impression I thought the $1000 was for this incident? Are you slipping back into your lawyer ways again? And no, D.A,'s don't set bail, they just recommend a bail amount and judges usually go along with the recommended amount.
You mean like "$1000 bond for reckless homicide, among other offences."

That kind of making shit up?