Mike Duffy is suing the Senate, federal government for $8M

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hope Duffy wins millions, he deserves it for the way he was falsely accused and treated.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
The way i remember it, the conservatives just wanted this issue to go away, someone actually loaned duffy the money to payback the government. This would have been a nice ending for the liberal adscam, but several liberals never paid back 1 cent of taxpayer money.

In my books, the conservative move to get duffy to pay back the money was much better than the liberal move to drag duffy through the courts.

Yes, it was a liberal witch hunt that targeted duffy, but mark my words....if duffy sues canada, the liberal spin will try to put the blame on the conservatives AND most liberal tax payers will accept it because accepting it is easier than admiting that they started this shit in the first place.

Btw, im still waiting for the adscam money to get returned but it aint coming

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
So where is this 8 million going to come from?
You, me and taxslave

i't won't be Harper and his buddies

"The Harper Conservatives have left me with no choice but to go back to the courts for justice," Duffy said.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Clearly, you missed the court case where 31 charges from leftards didn't stick.

That just high lights the difference between being an Asshole morally and being an Asshole legally!:) The threshold is a little higher for being a legal Asshole! :)

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
That just high lights the difference between being an Asshole morally and being an Asshole legally!:) The threshold is a little higher for being a legal Asshole! :)

Understood. so you are the moral judge of assholehood, legal credentials not required.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Mike Duffy is one of the most grasping, greedy, self absorbed fat slobs i've ever seen.

But the whole Canadian Senate is filled with political hacks and mediocrities. It's as bad as the Supreme Court of Canada. Both institutions need fundamental constitutional reform.

The Senate likely needs to be eliminated. The Supreme Court needs to become a juridical body enforcing laws enacted by a sovereign Parliament and arbitrating on division of powers, rather than the judicial tyranny its become under the Charter of Rights and Freeedoms.

The Charter has to be removed from the judicial perview. The court system has become hopelessly clogged with inane and divisive human rights litigation. It needs to be returned to the people of Canada through its Parliament from the usurpers on the SCOC who have hijacked it.

Last edited:

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
By Harper and company, yes, you're right.

But in my calculation, he deserves about $450,000 not $8,000,000. And the Conservatives should pay.

He deserve way less then that when i factor in my social justice equality equation. The guy is practically a white supremacist nazi Hitler supporter. Just look at him for god sake. Hes a white male fuk. He deserves all the suffering he gets.