masterdebate

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Like the majority of Canadians in their understanding of their own governmental system, and the selection process for the leaders of the political parties that will be represented in parliament…(up here we also don’t vote for a specific leader but for a specific party…except that’s theory & not practice for the majority of voters), do most Americans understand or believe or follow what you’re saying?

Are they really voting for either elephant or donkey (?) or are they voting for a specific person that represents elephant or donkey? Are they (the average American voter) going to run with scissors this concept or are they fixed mentally on a Biden vs Trump octogenarian brawl?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Like the majority of Canadians in their understanding of their own governmental system, and the selection process for the leaders of the political parties that will be represented in parliament…(up here we also don’t vote for a specific leader but for a specific party…except that’s theory & not practice for the majority of voters), do most Americans understand or believe or follow what you’re saying?

Are they really voting for either elephant or donkey (?) or are they voting for a specific person that represents elephant or donkey? Are they (the average American voter) going to run with scissors this concept or are they fixed mentally on a Biden vs Trump octogenarian brawl?
The primary election ballots list the names of the candidates, not the delegates, so no, I doubt most Murkans understand exactly how the process works.

This is relevant now because of what I said about the intention to vote for X is not binding. At the Democratic Convention, there's likely to be a big push to get delegates "committed" to Biden to change their votes to somebody else. And, of course, either one of the two could die between now and then. Trump ain't exactly a teenager either.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I still want to what a blackologist is. I hope theyre cool.
A person whom is not of african descent, but deeply embraces black culture. This person is so enfatuated with the culture that they are said to have a degree in the studies of black folk, blackology if you will.
1720124679217.jpeg
As far as if they’re cool or not…that’s subject to interpretation. Some celebrity ologists are for example are:
Bill Clinton-PhD
Justin Timberlake-Masters
Gwen Stefani-Masters
Jason Williams-Masters
Kevin Federline-GED
Marshall Mathers(Eminem)-PhD
Mark Wahlberg-Bachelors
Britney Spears-Bachelors
Julia Stiles-Bachelors
Hispanic Derivatives:
Christina Aguilera-Bachelors
Jennifer Lopez-PhD
Michelle Rodriguez-Bachelors

• Wow
Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
A person whom is not of african descent, but deeply embraces black culture. This person is so enfatuated with the culture that they are said to have a degree in the studies of black folk, blackology if you will.
View attachment 22916
As far as if they’re cool or not…that’s subject to interpretation. Some celebrity ologists are for example are:
Bill Clinton-PhD
Justin Timberlake-Masters
Gwen Stefani-Masters
Jason Williams-Masters
Kevin Federline-GED
Marshall Mathers(Eminem)-PhD
Mark Wahlberg-Bachelors
Britney Spears-Bachelors
Julia Stiles-Bachelors
Hispanic Derivatives:
Christina Aguilera-Bachelors
Jennifer Lopez-PhD